It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the aircraft circling the panhandle area?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
medium.com...

Didn't they test some of these with a ground Radar to find tunnels? Maybe testing/prepping for finding those NK tunnels?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Images I'm getting look like an old style plane. Small. Private plane size. Though I do get military images too.

www.bing.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: GuidedKill

Monitoring tests probably. They're going to have high definition cameras that can watch weapon separation from the aircraft releasing them, all the way to impact.

I know at Tyndall AFB they usually test over open water. (Gulf of Mexico) I know Eglin has a test range North of Ft. Walton and North of I-10 however this plane never left the coast. It circled directly over Ft. Walton and some up and down the beach. Just seemed like a weird flight plane for a small plane with a foreign company owning it.

Maybe my tin foil hat band is just a little too tight.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So why would a plane like that be suspicious? Looks innocuous to me.
Of course where I live the sky is littered with aircraft. Langley joint base Norfolk Intel airport. Newport news airport Norfolk naval air station.
I get woken every morning by fighter jets taking off for training.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Pilatus started with selling civilian aircraft for private use, then sold some to the military. The PC-12 is used for pilot training, as well as some special operations missions.

Similar to the Cessna Caravan, they're very flexible and can be used for many different things.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So why would a plane like that be suspicious? Looks innocuous to me.
Of course where I live the sky is littered with aircraft. Langley joint base Norfolk Intel airport. Newport news airport Norfolk naval air station.
I get woken every morning by fighter jets taking off for training.

It really was the behavior of the plane...Circling for hours on end over the same spot...and then where the plane came back registered to just peaked my interest.

I was hoping the many aviation buffs here on ATS could help shed some light on the aircraft and its uses is all. Harnessing the power of ATS!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Tyndall is pilot training. In addition to basic fighter training, they do live fire exercises involving air to air shoots. Eglin does air to ground weapons development and testing. Some of the new air to ground weapons are rather long ranged. The JASSM-ER has something like a 600 mile range.
edit on 7/28/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Tyndall is pilot training. In addition to basic fighter training, they do live fire exercises involving air to air shoots. Eglin does air to ground weapons development and testing.

Oh don't I know!! I can remember as a kid at the farm near Eglin range hearing the spooky's light up the night...what a sound! I see the 325th training all the time when I go offshore fishing. We had a F-15 pass over us so low 100 miles offshore that I thought he melted the fiberglass VHF antenna.

Happy to live in and around our military men and women. Coming from a military family myself I love working with the local MAC and meeting all the brave American's who proudly serve!!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

We were in Idaho the other day and found the Mountain Home low level range. Driving up the road and four Eagles came by in trail playing follow the leader.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

We were in Idaho the other day and found the Mountain Home low level range. Driving up the road and four Eagles came by in trail playing follow the leader.

I'd love to see them carve the canyons. I know you and your crew can be quick on the camera....any pics?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

No, unfortunately we were too far away. I'm getting my new lens tomorrow sadly. I wish I had it the other day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join