It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1234 Experience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I have an interesting experience that I shared with my sister one night during the summer this year. My sister and I were cruising in The Bel Air Estates in Los Angeles one night just looking at some of the beautiful homes. After a while, if anyone knows, it can get confusing with all the dead ends and windy roads. My sister told me she was getting a little freaked out because it was dark and all and asked if I was too. I said no not really because our car lights are pretty bright. Then I told her that the only thing that would really scare me is if I were to see UFO or meet and alien face to face. She just kind of laughed at me and I continued driving. I was like what freaks you out, besides the dark? She says, you know what really freaks me out is that when I’m at work or at home sometimes I will look at the clock and it will say 12:34 am/pm. I was like what is so freaky about that? She said it happens to her all the time and she started getting a little freaked out about it. I just kind of blew it off thinking that it was just a coincidence. Then as we were driving we heard someone yell outside. It was during the summer so we had our windows down. It was a strange yell not normal sounding. I looked at my sister and she look at me and I was like ok lets turn around and get out of here. So I found a mini driveway (the kind where the garage is really close to the street) to turn into. After I had the car almost turned around I noticed the address on the garage. It said 1234. I said Nikki!!! Look at the address. She was like wow that’s weird, lets get out of here. Then five seconds later she screams, BRENT!!! look what time it is. She scared the hell out me. I looked and it said 12:34am. I was shocked. I felt that tingle go through my body and immediately got the chills.

Anyways, we decided to go home after that. On our way, we couldn’t help but wonder what it meant. I mean she sees it all the time. Then what had just happened to us was strange. We were trying to figure it out (we were clueless)

Then about six months later I was taking a nap in the middle of the day. I usually stay up late at night. I heard a loud bang waking me up immediately. I literally instantly opened my eyes. I was sleeping on my side facing my little alarm clock and it said 12:34pm. I looked up at the ceiling to see what the hell made the noise and my ceiling fan face cover had fallen off and landed on the fan.

I know it sounds crazy, it’s hard for me to believe sometimes but both happened. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Does 12:34 mean anything? I just don’t know.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Yup, When i can't sleep i glance at the clock to see what time it is and quite often it seems to be 11:11pm...weird...not sure if theres an explanation for it, maybe its just that we remember that certain time eg

Look at clock 12:06pm...forget about looking at the clock

Look at clock 11:11pm...remember looking at the clock

Look at clock 11:11pm...remember looking at the clock

Look at clock 12:58pm...forget about looking at the clock

Look at clock 10:45pm...forget about looking at the clock

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I see a lot of posts about 11:11, 12:34, ect...
I just think that we would not be having these conversations if there were no such things as digital clocks.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I posted this same subject a few months ago. My time is 3:57. Scary as hell.

But someone pointed out, try using an analog clock, and see if it still happens, hehe.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
But someone pointed out, try using an analog clock, and see if it still happens, hehe.

Got a link to your thread?

apc

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Coincidences rock don't they? The whole solar system aligns focusing the energy of the cosmos onto one single moment in space and time... eh not so much.

Statistics explain better, everything has to happen atleast once, and a lot of times they have to happen at the same time as something else. Just the patterns of reality overlapping every once in a while. Let's not forget that most people's clocks are off by a minute or two, even from other clocks they own, not to mention different timezones. Plus, 12:34am is really 00:34.

I do the same thing with 11:11, because one of my previous female leaches drilled into my skull that at 11:11 you made a wish. Now, I find myself looking at the clock just in time to see it change to 11:11, or a moment too late just as its changing to 11:12. Our internal clocks are extremely accurate, more than most realize. I constantly find myself waking up anywhere from a few minutes to an instant before my alarm clock goes off, especially if I'm getting up earlier than normal.

The brain knows...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Is that worse than a 5678 experience?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
nothing happens by coincedence everything has a meaning like 1234 is some thing that was something to happen it is no coincedence and uk maybe you need to see a doctor lol (just kidding so don't hurt me)

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Many years ago, all the digital clock displays in the Radio Shack annual catalog showed 12:34. So, to this day when I look at the clock and it says 12:34, I think of Radio Shack.

What's that you say? You didn't know Radio Shack had an annual catalog. Well, it's true. There was a time when you could actually browse the entire inventory of Radio Shack without having to go on-line. Ah, those were the days.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
yes i see 1234 all the time i use to work late nights and on my way home i would see 1234 on the clock, almost every night driving home i would see it on the clock.then i begin to see it at home on my clock so it begin to freak me out a little so i started to let my boyfriend know every time i saw it when i was with him, and he begin to notice it and he dont understand why i would se that all the time. so what i would like to know what is the meaning of 1234

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
ever since I was a child and I got my first digital clock, i see 1234..it freaks me out and even my friends have noticed it too. I see it on average of once a week...i keep saying i want to do something cool next time or buy a lottery ticket or something...but then i have only a minute to do it.....Nice to know I am not alone....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I have been experiencing this for the last 5 years. It really freaked me out when I found the number in other places. First, it was the digital clocks, 12:34 am or pm. Really didn't think anything about it first, it was funny at first. I recently found it on one of my old photos that I took last year, there was two of my friends with Football jerseys, in the back ground, one had a 12 jersey and the other had 34.

That was when it really freaked me out, I don't know what this means.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

Originally posted by Event Horizon
Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Yup, When i can't sleep i glance at the clock to see what time it is and quite often it seems to be 11:11pm...weird...not sure if theres an explanation for it, maybe its just that we remember that certain time eg

That's the time signature of myself and my good mate, Rob. He told me about it a year ago, now it happens to me too.

Maybe it's viral.lol jokes, of course it's just suggestive.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
1234, 234, 456 - If you are repeatedly seeing ascending number sequences such as 1234, this is a sign from your Spirit Guides that these are progressive thoughts. You will see this sign when thinking about an area of your life that you are concerned about and want to change, or thinking about a particular subject. Seeing this number sequence immediately after these thoughts is a sign that your thoughts are progressive; your life will progress by following these thoughts and you will have your Spirit Guides support in its pursuit.

[email protected]

any questions email me your weirdest stuff and I will do everything to ad wisdom to it therefore grounding it into practicle usefullness.

Sincerly
Kharami Sunato
of
Sunato Martial Arts & Wellness Sciences

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Event Horizon

I see 1234 all the time even last night was the latest, I have no idea what it means if anything but really would like to know

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've been seeing the numbers 1234 all the time for almost 3 years now. Normally i just see it on clocks, but i have on occasion seen it on license plates or on house numbers and that's when it's really freaked me out. I finally told my husband but he just thinks its coincidental. I have no idea what it means and would love to know. When I googled it, i did find this though which i thought was interesting:

"1234, 234, 456 - If you are repeatedly seeing ascending number sequences such as 1234, this is a sign from your Spirit Guides that these are progressive thoughts. You will see this sign when thinking about an area of your life that you are concerned about and want to change, or thinking about a particular subject. Seeing this number sequence immediately after these thoughts is a sign that your thoughts are progressive; your life will progress by following these thoughts and you will have your Spirit Guides support in its pursuit. "

here's the link for the full article: www.spiritual-path.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

Wrong-
I see it all the time too. In fact I've called time & temperature & even had it be 1234 so don't go there.
I've rewound video tapes & had 1234 be the first 4 numbers. I've glanced at the microwave for a split second & it was EXACTLY on 1234 when I looked at it.
I used to be in radio and we had regular(not digital) wall clocks & I'd even see the regular clock at 1234 all the time.
413 & 314 used to be like that but not so much any more...but a friend of mine also has 1234 visit her all the time as well. What does it mean???

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Event Horizon

Hey, this is the reason i came on to the internet tonight was because i look at the clock everytime its 12:34 whether its am or pm. i jst want to know what it means............its scary

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by UK Wizard

i swear to god me tooo but i dont drive

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a few years ago I always looked at the clock and it would almost always say 10:37.

You might say "so what?". I guess I really liked these car rims which were branded TE-37...

Then there was the 3:10 time that kept occuring. I guess I kept seeing the movie advert for 3:10 to Yuma.

Maybe it just our brains making "matches" in the most weird way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join