It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the insanity of " revenge rape "

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The Soviets did this when they occupied Berlin in 1945. Females as young as 8 and as old as 80 were raped by the Soviets to avenge their people who were killed by the Nazis when they invaded the Soviet Union.
edit on 7/27/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

That is a fact, there is a video of a young blond German girl with a bruised face whom may be no older than 15 or 16,. (The soviet's raped any woman they found in Germany and many of there victims' were actually forced workers from other European nation's but the bulk were German)

Also there are countless photo's often taken by the disgusted US and British troop's when they entered area's were the Soviet's had already passed through of young German woman and girl's lying dead left as they were when mass raped to death, usually but not always they covered the body's with a sheet or cloth.

Then there were the revenge massacre's of Ethnic Germanic - not German simply German speaking people's around Europe following the war, some of the worse occurred in the former Yugoslavia but they also happened in many places.

War is hell but were the Soviet's were concerned most people lose sight of the fact that Stalin was actually as evil as Hitler and probably just as insane too.

I would probably have wanted to kill the German's too but this was simply evil savagery and in no way justified, Stalin actually wanted to wipe the German's out but was restrained by Roosevelt and by a very angry and upset Churchill whom in no way wanted to destroy the German's just the Nazi war machine, Churchill even stormed out when Stalin wanted to simply kill the German officers with no trial.

It was an evil war but if you simply type "Soviet rape of German woman into google and then go to the image section there are many, many images of corpses and not all are woman as many are small girl's.

But remember that these soviet soldiers had seen the mass graves of there own people, found out what the German's had done to there soviet prisoners and to the Jews and other's in there death factory's the concentration camp's and knew that the Nazi's actually wanted to racially exterminate them, to them a German was a NAZI they did not see the difference and indeed they had been told to kill all German's at many point's in the war, to bury them and to eradicate them as they had wanted to eradicate the Russian's.

It was a war in which civilian's were the main target on all side's.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Stop being a bigot and why don't you realize that their culture is far superior to that of ours and you're a bigot for thinking its bad.

They've been Revenge raping each other for thousands of years.

So that makes it okay we're just foolish westerners.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

That's why all red army monument should be demolished.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I disagree for the following reason, the monument's are a reminder of what happened and they also remind the people of what the victor's did as well as the war itself, to forget it is to invite it to happen all over again.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Force someone to rape a rapists sister.....yeah that sounds like a great idea , and they say we are the backwards ones .

As explained to me by a Pakistani, living in Pakistan: These people are backwards, and sexually repressed. They believe that being raped "dishonors" the family and the only way to get the "honor" back is to dishonor the transgressor. And the bonus for them is that they get to legally have sex with an underage girl...in public, nonetheless.

To them, women aren't really people, they are property. I wish I could think of a binary way to explain it or a metaphor that could explain the situation better, but I have none.

My personal feelings to this are of disgust and amazement. It's absolutely sickening to think that "revenge rape" makes everything better. I mean these are real people, real women, real girls that we are talking about. Luckily the authorities in Pakistan (who are also muslims, I might add) are taking these issues seriously now, not like they were dealt with only a few years ago. I can only hope that the trend towards punishing the perpetrators and the elders who perpetrate these crimes continues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join