It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Browder Testifying LIVE @ Senate Judiciary Committee

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

MID stooges reveal themselves.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Holy sheet!

This is from your source:

In Russia, Browder is notorious for his financial crimes back in the 2000s as the CEO of Hermitage Capital investment company. The businessman was sentenced in absentia to nine years in prison for tax evasion by a Russian court. According to the 2013 verdict, Browder together with his Russian lawyer Sergey Magnitsky failed to pay over 552 million rubles in taxes (about US$16 million).

The American was also found guilty of illegally buying shares in the country’s gas giant, Gazprom, costing Russia at least 3 billion rubles (US$100 million).

Following the death of Magnitsky in a Moscow detention center in 2009, Browder actively lobbied for the so-called Magnitsky Act, a 2012 law that allowed the US government to seize assets from a number of alleged Russian human rights abusers as well as barring them from entering the country.

Whack a mole, pass an act.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I consider lobbying the biggest threat to democracy. This is nothing but depenalized corruption.
I really wish the Nekrasov documentary could reach a broad audience.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

This Russian narrative that seems to not want to die is very suspect . Could it be that it is to cover up or take our focus on a much bigger issue ? .. There seems to be links to some of the dots in this that line up with the Awans dots

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah Graham was clearly trying to protect whomever requested or worked on getting the dossier.

From what a lot of this sounds like the Russians were playing both sides trying to great chaos in our election.

Graham may have been in on getting the dossier to begin with... He was a Presidential hopeful...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Yeah Graham was clearly trying to protect whomever requested or worked on getting the dossier.

From what a lot of this sounds like the Russians were playing both sides trying to great chaos in our election.

Graham may have been in on getting the dossier to begin with... He was a Presidential hopeful...

I agree.
I think we can plug Evan McMullen into the procurement of the dossier, as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

What my feeble mind does not understand is, that while clearly the testimony and audience is sharing the idea of once you've been corrupted, bribed - Russians have you.

As we know, there are TONS of EVIDENCe for exactly this taking place with Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton and their Clinton Foundation.

Why are this actual situations not discussed at all, and the dialogue resumes on speculative nonsense with Trump campaign, who obviously had no business what so ever with the Russians.

Of what I can hear, the situations with Clintons is MUCH WORSE than one could ever imagine, and they were in practice in Putins pocket at this point.

My theory is, that Russians are so comfortable with the Democrats, they own them, that Russians actually currently provide material assistance to those Dems working under "Russian collusion" flag. This support would come from disinformation, from fabrication of talking points. Considering, that Pelosi and Podesta are neck deep with in the Russian pocket.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Graham is still trying to protect McCain from collusion with the Russians over the dossier.

They took a "till death do we part" vow long ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Does Browder have any verifiable written text, or digital recording that can be authenticated and verified to prove even the slightest accusation that he is throwing at POTUS or even about Russia?
Is this the new demonstration of the failure of all election hacking nonsense. Before there were bogus accusation from media taken from fantasy, now there's nonsense taken from Browder.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Here is another book exposing Browder's BS :

The book has been removed from Amazon but is available for you to read in PDF.

If you want a paper version : ISBN 978-2-9556923-2-5.

edit on 4-10-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Fixed URLs

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Browder's deposition (about 6h) is on youtube youtu.be...
a reply to: ColdWisdom

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This book is not available for purchase anywhere on-line, not even in other countries. You can certainly buy Mein Kampf but you cannot buy this book. Why?

Also Browder's video deposition is now available on YouTube (until it is taken down). It shows that Browder lies.
youtu.be...

Just search on You Tube "Browder deposition"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join