It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most important issue of our time: Transgenderism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
No I am not kidding. The military paying for sexual reassignment surgery is the most important topic of our generation. Also before you point it out, this thread is not about rehashing the Trump Tweet (you know the Tweets he uses to control the narrative). This is about addressing a much larger social issue.

Allow me to enlighten you.

Transgenders in the military (the thing we use to protect us from and destroy things like ISIS, what's suppose to be an efficient killing machine not a social experiment) is more important than:

1. Fukushima dumpings radioactive water into the Pacific

July 14 (UPI) -- The operator of Japan's paralyzed nuclear plant in Fukushima has decided to release radioactive tritium into the Pacific Ocean.

2. 833 million people do not have access to clean water

2.3 billion people in the world – one in three – do not have a decent toilet.
(WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme (JMP) Report 2017 update)
844 million people in the world – one in ten – do not have clean water.
(WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme (JMP) Report 2017 update)

3. Second garbage patch found bigger than Mexico

A new discovery of a massive amount of plastic floating in the South Pacific is yet another piece of bad news in the fight against ocean plastic pollution. This patch was recently discovered by Captain Charles Moore, founder of the Algalita Research Foundation, a non-profit group dedicated to solving the issue of marine plastic pollution.

4. 795 million people starving every year

The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization estimates that about 795 million people of the 7.3 billion people in the world, or one in nine, were suffering from chronic undernourishment in 2014-2016. (Almost all the hungry people, 780 million, live in developing countries.) Updated December 28, 2016.

5. ISIS moves to the Philipines

The Islamic State, also known as ISIS, views the drawn-out battle as a major win at a time when it is being driven out of its base in Iraq and Syria, bringing greater attention to the Philippines and Southeast Asia as a new beachhead for extremists.

Did any of you even know about the problems in the Philippines??

6. Studen debt crippling an entire generation

Student Loans : $1,519,839,183,751.28
Credit Cards: $882,600,000,000.00
Auto Loans: $750,000,000,000.00

1.5 Trillion? Fricken Lazy young kids!!!

7. Mass Incarceration

Wait, does the United States have 1.4 million or more than 2 million people in prison?

Freest country with the highest prison population... wait how does that make sense?? Who cares Trump Tweeted.

8. Opiod epidemic

AKRON, Ohio — Drug overdose deaths in 2016 most likely exceeded 59,000, the largest annual jump ever recorded in the United States, according to preliminary data compiled by The New York Times.

So while this thread isn't necessarily about the hot topic of transgenders joining the military, I wanted to point out to you that although you may not like some of Trumps Tweet's (which really makes no fricken difference whatsoever) there are real and serious issues we are facing as a nation and as a species and these issues are far more important that what sex you choose to identify as and what hair style you like or what Trump's latest Tweet was.

Please pull your head back out of the sand and let's get back to real problem solving and let's begin again to focus on things that matter.

edit on 26-7-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

True, the 700,000 people in the US that are estimated to be trans are not as big of an issue that the media wants them to be.
Your thread mentions much bigger fish to fry.
But everyone is a youtube star and snap chat artists and can draw attention to the plight of the trans individual, like the never ending search for a bathroom. Silly compared to the issues you listed.

Yawn.
edit on 26-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Your post is confusing.

I am not trying to take away from the struggle of people personal issues but an identity crisis isn't nearly as important as 2 million miles of garbage killing the oceans.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You're correct sir. Now WHY are transgender issues taking priority in the MSM?

Say it with me....

Because it's another device in which to DIVIDE THE PEOPLE.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Trump tweets and a nation responds. Wasn't there a story with a person who used a flute to lure rats around a town?

I used an analogy this morning that echos fairly true. We are arguing over wallpaper colors while the house burns down.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I agree this is a tool to control the narrative and to control us and to stop us from throwing out the banks and taking back our liberty and power from the corporate, banking and political elite.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I used an analogy this morning that echos fairly true. We are arguing over wallpaper colors while the house burns down.

Wow, so accurate yet so simple.

Great summation.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Time to change the Russian thing went south and the Democrats well ???

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Time to change the Russian thing went south and the Democrats well ???

The Russian narrative is failing and as we learn more about the Pakistani brothers the Democrats will continue to lose funding and look more foolish.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Anyone else get the feeling something big is about to go down I mean the obvious smoke and mirrors many here have noticed surrounding this issue?.
Is it the religious bill Trump talked about a while ago? .
I dunno just guessing but something is afoot!.
Good OP dude.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Anyone else get the feeling something big is about to go down I mean the obvious smoke and mirrors many here have noticed surrounding this issue?.
Good OP dude.

Distraction is definitely happening.

Big changes coming this year and next it's in the sky.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Good OP dude.

IMO, the louder and more audacious the government and media become, the more we should tune out and find what lurks beneath.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'll show a man what the other end of his pecker looks like for free.
No need to waste money on a doctor.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Apparently, I am cisgendered.
I will now pretend to be offended by the term.

edit on 2017-07-26T20:23:48-05:002201726America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: trannies

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

You're correct sir. Now WHY are transgender issues taking priority in the MSM?

Say it with me....

Because it's another device in which to DIVIDE THE PEOPLE.

No, it's another issue they want to use to destroy Trump. I mean isn't that obvious? What's really scary is that when something bad is reported truthfully, many will think it's just another load of BS. Cry wolf

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
oh mods this could potentially be a philosophy topic however I see it more as a social issue for obvious reasons if you feel the need to move

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Mental illness is a very big issue but I don't think it is any where near the most important.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Mental illness is a very big issue but I don't think it is any where near the most important.

I don't know if this relates to mental illness that is not my assertion.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Please pull your head back out of the sand and let's get back to real problem solving and let's begin again to focus on things that matter

Indeed. NOW, if only someone will get this message through the thick head of you know who.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

I think the deflection is from the Trump team tbh he has just released the tweet afterall.
Oh sod it Aliens it is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join