It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Insider There will be a happening later tonight Careful what you pay attention to

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

I think the source you referring to is also the one who gave us a peek into the forum that the intelligence Community uses to communicate with each other, about two months ago.

Yes it is and they were correct.

Right now so much is going on it is hard to stay away from the internet and 'sources' Mind too full of possibilities.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Are the swamp topics going to move again?
Are they talking about letting the healthcare system bankrupt in Alaska?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Fools. All acting like they were Secretary of State or something. Sheesh!

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Gonna be alot of disappointed folks if it is nothing.

Doubtful. True believers just keep believing. It's like a Doomsday cult where the end of the world is predicted, the date passes and they busily concoct explanations for why the world didn't end and set a new date.

By now Hillary should be dead of her hidden terminal illness per Hannity. Bill should be in shackles for the child rape video 0Hour1 promised was coming. Hundreds of FBI agents should have had their homes raided per True Pundit.

We should all be living in FEMA camps in tunnels under Wal-mart, our children stolen and our guns melted into slag. Martial law imposed and the election invalidated so Obama could use a third term to roll out sharia law like a good bisexual Kenyan Muslim Brotherhood Manchurian candidate son of an Indonesia cult leader.

Oh, and there should be some earth-shattering evidence about the Seth Rich murder from Kim Dotcom which we would scarcely notice since we'd all be basking in the glow of the giant Wall and enjoying our new healthcare system that was supposedly part of that nonexistent plan.

Let's face it. Nobody will be disappointed. Most people might in fact be gullible sheep but it's a special type of impossible-to-deter self-deluder who is the intended audience and they'll eagerly suck down the next lie from the next liar and scarcely bat an eyelash.

Drain the swamp. MAGA. Yadda yadda.
edit on 2017-7-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It has been going up a few days but 10 bucks is pretty good for how it has been moving. Then again wall street always knows things before we do.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Was that off the cuff? That is one piece of fantastic writing. I'd give you a F if I could, alas I'm only allowed to give you and S.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"A happening"? Obviously a child of the Sixties. Will it be a teach-in, a sit-in, or a love-in, I wonder?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Gonna be alot of disappointed folks if it is nothing.

Doubtful. True believers just keep believing. It's like a Doomsday cult where the end of the world is predicted, the date passes and they busily concoct explanations for why the world didn't end and set a new date.

By now Hillary should be dead of her hidden terminal illness per Hannity. Bill should be in shackles for the child rape video 0Hour1 promised was coming. Hundreds of FBI agents should have had their homes raided per True Pundit.

We should all be living in FEMA camps in tunnels under Wal-mart, our children stolen and our guns melted into slag. Martial law imposed and the election invalidated so Obama could use a third term to roll out sharia law like a good bisexual Kenyan Muslim Brotherhood Manchurian candidate son of an Indonesia cult leader.

Oh, and there should be some earth-shattering evidence about the Seth Rich murder from Kim Dotcom which we would scarcely notice since we'd all be basking in the glow of the giant Wall and enjoying our new healthcare system that was supposedly part of that nonexistent plan.

Let's face it. Nobody will be disappointed. Most people might in fact be gullible sheep but it's a special type of impossible-to-deter self-deluder who is the intended audience and they'll eagerly suck down the next lie from the next liar and scarcely bat an eyelash.

Drain the swamp. MAGA. Yadda yadda.

Your post (your character) will be shot full of holes, but you're correct.

Many of us, in fact, remember and if pressed can cite the MULTITUDE of "prediction," threads that have literally resulted in a 0% accuracy rating.

The kimdotcom thread got very quiet after their nothingburgers, and I didn't see a single poster who willfully spread their disinformation come out and say they were played like a fiddle.

Just like each and every time before, nothing is going to happen, the goalposts will be shifted (logical fallacy), and those who perpetuated the non-sense will slide into obscurity until the next event pops up.

What's that saying when it comes to "anonymous sources?"

daaaaaaHAaaaaaHaaaa very fake news alert!1!1!1

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I like this guy's writing style. Do you have a link to a thread or something that has more of his stuff on it? I didn't know this person even existed. What is a tripcode??

I'm guessing POTUS tweeting about the trans thing was one of the big distractions he was referencing. What better way to get the media in a feeding frenzy? I wondered what on Earth he was up to. Makes sense now. What other distractions are afoot now I wonder?

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We can hope that can of worms starts to squirm.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Made my day. Thank you. star.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Could it be linked to the release of SD Email of HRC

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I like this guy's writing style. Do you have a link to a thread or something that has more of his stuff on it? I didn't know this person even existed. What is a tripcode??

I'm guessing POTUS tweeting about the trans thing was one of the big distractions he was referencing. What better way to get the media in a feeding frenzy? I wondered what on Earth he was up to. Makes sense now. What other distractions are afoot now I wonder?

Direct links to that site are not allowed but i can just give you a hint. Just search the /pol/ archive for White House Anon and read the messages with the same tripcode. WHAnon was right on a lot of things.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Let's remember the list of known crimes and perps

Comey, the most recent comes to mind?

DWS and company aren't looking to swell

And Obamas deputy natsec testified yesterday behind closed doors (in lie of Rice)

Trump Jr is legit and on the table with the committee as well

Take a pick

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
White House Anon is probably just John Titor getting us ready for that civil war that turns into wwIII :::eye roll:::

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Maybe they get high on Codeine.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I tend to agree with you on all points. But...call it a wild hare or whatever...I'm letting my imagination run on this one. For no other reason than I like the way he writes. Or she.

What if...all of the previous "Anon" type stuff was deliberately done, not only to tease curiosity, but to make the enemy believe that those people only had limited information at best and were just bluffing the whole time? It would also serve the purpose of getting key pieces of information out that the right people out there in the public would pick up on...and start to dig deeper, actually helping the good guys by getting even more buried information out there. A certain scandal that shall not be mentioned springs to mind here. Maybe these people have been working with each other and with Wiki leaks all along, tag-teaming, and this guy is the closing act. He did say he left some kind of a code that will identify him. That sounds like whatever is supposed to happen will be so insane that it won't matter anymore about keeping hidden.

What if there's a plot twist in which this person turns out to be someone very well known and completely unexpected? So many possibilities there.

You're probably right, of course, but you never know. I guess we'll find out soon enough, one way or the other. It would be nice if someone would finally pony up though. Here's to hoping.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Tiger....The tripcode is just an ID# on his/hers/their R account posts.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Maybe they get high on Codeine.

That would be asinine. There are far better pain medications out there than that old crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join