It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Insider There will be a happening later tonight Careful what you pay attention to

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is the entire quote from WH Insider Anon today

Hello /pol/. Are you ready for tomorrow? All of you are gonna love it. This will be the biggest happening to date, so I want all of you to be prepared. There will also be a happening later tonight that will be the lead in. Wasserman Schultz was just the beginning. Also, be careful about what you pay attention too. There WILL be a lot of distractions. That's all, thanks guys!

Gonna be alot of disappointed folks if it is nothing. VoTL knows who WH Anon is, or so they say, and will eventually be revealed. This was said yesterday.

Not sure who to watch on twitter but VoTL is probably following the person and retweet. I am not on twitter just read.

Anyone know who to follow on this?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Anything "anon" can be immediately written off as total bulls#.

Sorry to be so blunt.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Probably about Beiber's rededicating his life to Christ

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Anything "anon" can be immediately written off as total bulls#.

Sorry to be so blunt.

Not if you follow WHA for a while now. A lot of his cryptic messages came true. If that anon posts a message people should better listen closely is my advice.

I'm not interested in derailing your thread OP but apparently your quoted message was a LARP.

edit on 26-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
ATS needs to have a forum where all the predictions can be lined up. We're still waiting for one that Alex Jones of Infowars promised yesterday.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Low wait time i am for it! Here I was thinking 27th meant tomorrow but tonight is even better.

Hey, Trump did tweet some controversial bs this morning to tie up the media so there just might be something to this.

link   
watch that anon turn out to be bill clinton, and the deals being made turn out to be him throwing all of his old friends under the bus to stay out of prison.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think thats a great idea. I would visit often.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Low wait time i am for it! Here I was thinking 27th meant tomorrow but tonight is even better.

Hey, Trump did tweet some controversial bs this morning to tie up the media so there just might be something to this.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

There have been a parade of people coming on the day after the announcement calling themselves WH Anon. The one I posted goes by WH InsiderAnon and the tone of the message is the same as the original. Also it was made just a few hours ago.

If this is the same person, with different handle, then I am going with the latest.

Interesting days none the less

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ericendtimes

I think thats a great idea. I would visit often.

Having an ats predictions Forum wood also enable us to track who is most accurate and who is only blowing smoke all the time.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Curious as to what new scandal/distraction will be coming forth from the WH.

Interesting times, my friends.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I think the source you referring to is also the one who gave us a peek into the forum that the intelligence Community uses to communicate with each other, about two months ago.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wish you had posted a link, I just crawled out from under my rock in Malibu, lol, and haven't the foggiest what is going on here. I imagine there are a plethora of like individuals who have no idea either.

Is some sort of Expos'e or Bust going on..? Sorry to slow you down, enquiring minds want to know. I for one am in the dark. ...please/thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Markets are doing something.

Gold shot up.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Okay, put me on record for liking the idea of a predictions forum with the emphasis on the outlet making the original prediction. But us folks who follow them as well. A good way to sort outlets connections

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
'A 'For Sale' Sign at City Hall': FBI Indicts 2 PA Dem Mayors in Pay-to-Play Probe

Two Democratic Pennsylvania mayors were indicted Wednesday as part of a wide-ranging FBI corruption probe.

The mayors of Reading and Allentown - the state's third-largest city - were named among the defendants in the five-person indictment.

Acting U.S. Attorney for Eastern Pennsylvania Louis Lappen said Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski (D) was charged with 14 counts relating to running a pay-to-play scheme, and other offenses.

Lappen said Pawlowski and former Reading Mayor Vaughn Spencer (D) "essentially put up a 'for sale' sign in front of their city halls to sell city work to the highest bidder," Lappen said, according to WFMZ-69 News.

Thus far, nine other individuals have pleaded guilty in connection with the federal probe.

click link for full article...

Linked?
edit on 26-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I find their posts by going to pol archive and using the browser find and type in the word insider. We are not allowed to link to them.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The market for the euro just jumped a hundred.......usd to the downside

Euro to the upside.....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

What forum is this? I missed that!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join