It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report No 85291 Is this the SR-72 in action.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
A MUFON report in July 2017 reports seeing an object flying at extremely high speed. I attempted to down load the images but they are too large (?). The reports states, “I was looking at the weather on Sat24 and noticed this object, not a plane but big and high speed. These pictures are taken from sat24 Africa satellite and daytime map on 23
July 2017. They show a satellite image looking at the sub Saharan Africa region, specifically the boarder(sic) between Sudan and chad. At 09.45 there is nothing but cloud but at 10.00 you can clearly see something moving at high speed coming out of the boarder(sic) area between north Sudan and Chad. At 10.15 the object is bigger and by the distance covered travelling at a very high speed, then at 10.30 it is gone. It seems to be coming out of north Sudan and curving into Chad in a SW direction.”
en.sat24.com...
www.mufon.com...
mufoncms.com...
There is also a Utube video.

When I look at this, to me, it looks like it could be the SR-72.

For more info on the SR-72, here is InfoGurl's report from 10 years ago!. Why she mysteriously disappeared is still not answered.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on V052017Tuesdaypm31America/ChicagoTue, 25 Jul 2017 15:05:05 -05001 by Violater1 because: added link to infogurl

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's either a data anomaly, or a hoax. The satellite that took it is something like 19,000 miles up. To be that big in a satellite photo it's either in orbit, or the largest aircraft ever built, requiring infrastructure that would stand out like a sore thumb.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Sorry OP! Crumbles already posted - Very Fast mover over Africa, sat images.

Good discussion too!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Good discussion too!

Thank you.
Duly noted.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Good discussion too!

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join