It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Conspiracy Theorists! Chemicals Aren't Turning The Frogs GAY! What about the Science!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
I would like to share this fantastic video by James Corbett as an intro to a concerning topic. Considering there has been an increase in propaganda being used to cover up for the very real science that proves this is not a joke.

Here is a link to the show notes for those interested in the studies referenced.

We have a very real problem that does not get any where near enough coverage namely Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals.

Atrazine has been studied at length by a respected Scientist/Professor at Berkley named Tyrone Hayes, he was then employed by Syngenta to do the research, when he found the pesticide did turn frogs gay/hermaphroditic he was threatened and bullied, as was his family in order to silence him.

Democracy Now did a great job giving him a platform to share his story. He states that his continuing research has shown similar results in mammals.

Why is it that discussing Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals is not a part of the problems being displayed by a growing number of people with hormonal issues? A great resource that dives into this issue is Our Stolen Future. Disrupting Testosterone/Estrogen on any level is bad and these EDC's effect us at a very low level of exposure.

Can these chemicals result in an issue of identity? Is there any research being done on this?

I get that thinking that this may be resulting in the increase in the trans issue may get me flamed, but how does one separate these chemicals and their proven effects out of the conversation. Atrazine has effects on gestation, it is also increasingly found in breast milk.

Considering the effects found in nature, it could very easily result in gender-dysphoria, one would think the Trans-community would want to add this to their list of concerns, no?

As a conspiracy theorist I could see it make sense that forcing the acceptance of gender dysphoria as natural to be a clever means of covering for the toxic EDC"s found in vitrually everything, food/water/plastic/cosmetics/birth control etc on down the line, but that would mean there is an agenda, which I am sure is just me being a stupid tinfoil hat wearing nutter!

Perhaps this is all comes down to that Depopulation agenda, that the masses refuse to believe the elite desire. They have openly spoken about it for at least half a century, with ties to the Eugenicists of the olden days.

Show me the science!! Unless of course it goes against my brainwashed beliefs!!

This is one solid S+F post.

These days, everyone and their kitchen sink seem to have gender related "doubts" - all these chemicals that propel our modern, fast-paced, smartphone-driven, connected and convenient life most likely have something to do with it.

The interesting part is: Is this done on purpose? Haven't there been research programs studying how to "incapacitate your enemy by turning them gay" and such?

At this point in history, I would be surprised by nothing. It's all a big chess game. We are the pawns - but who are the players?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Atrazine has been banned in the EU for 10+ years. Hopefully the US will follow suit soon. Wouldn't hold my breath though.

I accept trans people and I don't deny this. Don't know if it's part of a depopulation agenda (population growth should be limited, at least in third world countries, but this would be a pretty @%#&ed up way to go about it), I think simple greed is all the motivation companies needed to crack down on that scientist. They just have a lot more money and lobbyists to back them up. But in either case it's bad, so no need to argue about that.

Sexual identity etc. is such a hot button issue, people don't want to risk even giving an inch to the other side, so they get entrenched with their opinions. But trans and gay people have been around way before atrazine. So people should remind themselves that they can agree with it having these harmful effects without selling themselves out to the "enemy" or something like that.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter
Haven't there been research programs studying how to "incapacitate your enemy by turning them gay" and such?

At this point in history, I would be surprised by nothing. It's all a big chess game. We are the pawns - but who are the players?

I think you make an interesting point but aside from social factors which would cause a homosexual population to exodus, there isn't a difference in homosexuality per capita.

I'm noticing the logical theme that we all should at least be open to the idea that since we have no idea what causes sexuality, we should be open to the concept that even if it's genetic or influenced in utero and that there exist very malevolent types in the world we live in who would definitely seek to make use of the ability if they were able to - for whatever reason.

I'm also impressed with the point made that our positions are so entrenched and defended because of what a contentious issue it is. I wonder if the haters minded their own business for five damn minutes we might be able to use the let up to actually discuss these things and take them seriously without the group masturbation sessions about whatever gods we've chosen to believe exist disliking this particular thing for reasons best known to the desert dwellers that came up with it and the subsequent, or just a personal distaste that a few still cling to and often understandable screeching in return. Wouldn't that be nice, if we could actually have conversations about important things and leave our personal politics and prejudices at the door for a change.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Can these chemicals result in an issue of identity? Is there any research being done on this?

Adding, former drug addicts will tell you that their endorphins have been exhausted by heavy drug use, that they turn into un-empathetic zombies, caring little for anyone or anything.

Hows that for a chemical shift in identity?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

So what?

a) Planned Parenthood wasn't proposing to 'turn' kids into homosexuals; and
b) There's no evidence that this proposal ever got further than the drawing board anyway

I mean, it's interesting how Planned Parenthood has evolved since its pro-eugenics days, but not much more than that.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I learned three things:

1. The video explains the heads of frogs that I keep seeing in Trump memes, etc...

2. The video explains what is happening to our society as a result of social chemical experimentation on humans

3. Eat organic

S&F OP

edit on 26-7-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It is too bad that there is crickets, I genuinely would like to hear from one of the people whose voices are the loudest in the Trans threads, screaming about how bigoted anyone is to question the nature of gender-dysphoria.

I suppose it is hard to argue the science of these EDC's chemically altering DNA in nature (causing sex to change), as Tyrone Hayes states it has also been seen to do the same in Mammals.
I feel your title puts people off. I have to admit I rolled past this thread more than once before reading it. I also have a quite wonderfully busy life so I don't have the time to read as much as I would like.

This title you linked from Democracy Now, however, captured my attention.
Silencing the Scientist: Tyrone Hayes on Being Targeted by Herbicide Firm Syngenta

Perhaps it's because I am more science driven than political that I lean away from many threads here on ATS. I suppose you tailored this thread towards the direction you want it to go. Personally I think the science aspect of it is very interesting. What Tyrone Hayes has to say about this, although very interesting, is not new. Corporations putting profit above human/environmental health. Scientific research being paid for by companies and the papers showing negative results, from their perspective, are not published. That's because they own the research. There are many people that are aware of this and are interested in finding a solution.

The theory of an agenda orchestrated by "the elite" to depopulate the world by making everyone gay and/or sterile is just too much for most people to take seriously. I do understand the agenda is out there and many comments have been made about its existence yet I think the problem here isn't that complicated. I think it is a matter of companies making profits off of these products and they simply don't care if it has adverse affects on biological life. I suppose they might care if this was proven to have adverse affects on people but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. This is where government regulations would be helpful but the word "regulation" is taboo in politics as far as many are concerned.

I enjoyed your thread and I appreciate the time you have spent putting this information together.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Metformin exposure affects human and mouse fetal testicular cells

Figured this also contributes to your thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I've been saying this for ages on ATS but didn't have the proof and have been called bigoted whateverphobic you choose.

And this is why we keep seeing the agenda for gayism and trans in the media.

Agenda?
Here's me thinking it was just a way of treating everyone human as equals irrespective of sexuality.

Naturally we should treat humans as equals, in no way have I advocated not doing so.

The point of this thread is that EDC's may be creating gender dysphoria and the suffering they go through is not simply because of evil "society" it is damage that has been done to their DNA from said chemicals.

It is calling for research and attention, these chemicals are also resulting in the declining sperm count in the male population and ultimately may lead to our extinction.

But please do keep pulling at heartstrings!

My reply was to the post from TruthxIsxInxThexMist not from you.
Hope that's cleared up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join