It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Dream plus artefact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Last night I had a vivid dream. I was in an old school classroom with a black board. I was sitting alone at my desk and the teacher appeared. She had a blonde beehive and was impossibly beautiful. She told me that I'm on the right track. I need to look further. Then she opened her hand and produced a gold statue of an open hand with an eye in the centre of the palm.

This morning I found a blonde human hairball on my couch. The hair was long and very light blonde. I'm not blonde and work from home so I know there haven't been any blondes here. Of Course the hair could have fallen on my clothes and been brought in unintentionally.

Lately I found a conspiracy chatlog that linked Simulation Theory, the double slit experiment, the MSM and Collective Consciousness, and I think this is what the dream was referring to. The efforts I've made at looking into this further seem to be knocked back and reached dead ends.

In the very least dreams are our minds projection and a kind of therapy to go over things that worry us, we desire and our feelings. If you look up dream symbols like teeth falling out they correspond to real anxieties within yourself. This however, I've never had a dream so vivid.

What are your thoughts? Has anyone had a similar dream or experience of finding something like a dream artefact upon waking?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Yes,i have had.I made a thread on it but i cannot link now,on cell.It was titled,iirc "Dream Residues of a Tangible nature".

I had a dream of being by like an archeological dig,you know the grids marked off with twine? And i dug with my hands in a certain spot there,and pulled out an ancient old urn,in which i was surprised to find modern day lab equipment like glass pipettes and beakers.Even in the dream this i found odd,and i wondered how it got in there.

When i woke there was soil under my fingernails,it freaked me out.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I'll check it out

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

The aspect of me that is a councilor will tell you it was your sub-conscious reaching out to try and resolve issues, often underlying, that your conscious mind can not resolve. In counseling, I would dig a little to find an underlying issue and bring it to the surface where it could be dealt with over time.

The aspect of me that is spiritual would advise otherwise. Follow the message, it is important.

Only knowing you in this forum, I can't help any further. I would think of the goals that we all set for ourselves, one you made a while ago and you haven't looked at in some time.

That is all the help I can give. Search for the answer. It will be positive!

P

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
WHat does the eye of a palm mean?

I just know it as a palmistry symbol

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
WHat does the eye of a palm mean?

I just know it as a palmistry symbol

Something like this?

It's called a Hamsa - meaning Hand of God

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Yes that was it!! It appeared with the fingers pointing upward though (if that makes a difference)

That's actually creepy since my thoughts behind the dream were about finding the nature of reality

And I didn't know the meaning of that symbol relating to God. I'm agnostic atheist swerving more towards ST and self actualisation of reality ala The Secret

edit on 24-7-2017 by Kalixi because: added text

edit on 24-7-2017 by Kalixi because: added more text. I'm just really excited about the Hand thing

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Nah doesn't make a difference imho, they are mostly upright anyway!

It is interesting isn't it? It could be your subconscious or, your higher self reaching out to you.

We're all connected anyway, the one universal conscious - different facets of light of a gem.

As for the dream artifact thing - I've not experienced it myself connected to dreams, but when I've been mediating on something and seeing the subsequent synchronicity.

Edit: Just seen your edit. You are on the right track indeed! The thing that drives us is self-actualization, and on applying it to the greater picture it makes absolute sense. You don't have to believe in God or a particular being to get there.
edit on 24-7-2017 by auroraaus because: Edited for further info

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I read your OP. I've never heard of the Tulpa phenomenon. Facionating!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

wow there is an blog wich i follow called ufo conjectures (ufocon.blogspot.com...) who has an theory that dreams arent your imagination but your mind going to alternate realitys in the multiverse
this is proof right here!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

wow there is an blog wich i follow called ufo conjectures (ufocon.blogspot.com...) who has an theory that dreams arent your imagination but your mind going to alternate realitys in the multiverse
this is proof right here!

Then my alternate reality last night involved chasing Crowley with Sam and Dean Winchester.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Thank you for the link,appreciated
Will go see later in the evening,just briefly popped in.I am a lifelong abductee,who has had numerous ufo sightings,including a sort of interaction with the orange orb ufo. Also on several occasions, upon waking,finding bruises,needlemarks,bleeding,strained muscles etc concurrent with events in the dreamstate the previous night. One episode where i was injected in my arm,with futuristic equipment,left my arm quite buggered up for more than a year. Upon waking it was in such pain and debilitation i could not use it for almost 2 days,and had loads of trouble for as i said,more than a year.So, interesting thanks again

edit on 24-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Lucky you- Dean..OMabsoluteG luscious

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

do you have some thread where you shown your experiences?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hamsa - secret power of gods.
I'llgive you the key: matsya mudra. Try to understand why hamsa have 3 petals in the middle.

join