It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens completely destroyed all countries. Read first!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: one4all

You dont know what is on the moon.....only what you have been told is on the moon by people who you and I and EVERYONE ELSE knows LIES to us all.

Does a telescope lie too, our finger prints of our moon landings can be seen from earth...lol

The starting line has moved forward in 2017.....everyone under 40 I talk to immediatly concurs we have and are currently being lied to on every level AND that our educations were intentionally screwed up and critical data suppressed.

Its a little different for us that actually watched the moon landings...all analog, no computers, no Photoshop etc...

Think "dark side of the Moon"....lol....you cant see squat beyond what is in front of our faces.....but this is only one side of the coin so to speak.

FYI..."computers" ..abacus-analog-digital.....are what enabled the space program.......and any broadcast was vulnerable to doctoring pre-release sans "photoshop"....lol....the Generation relative to the Moon landings didnt know what to expect...therefore could be spoon-fed ANYTHING.....I know what they saw....and I know what I saw.....and I know they didnt see everything...I also know they are passionate about the partial/dis-information they were given.

Why dont you search Wilbert Smith and watch some of his TV interviews and listen to some of his lectures.....there was a specific timeline upon which the current powers that be hi-jacked mass media and entered into Global Suppression dynamics.....much is available from BEFORE this Global Suppression campaign.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
someone told me, that people will be vacuum-cleaned off this planet.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well..if aliens would try to wipe out all countries. I have a nice deal I could offer humanity on behalf of my benefactors;
- Sacrifice independence for survival and prosperity?

I know, I know...it sounds bad right now. but lets see how the deal sounds when our intergalactic neighbours have wiped out...shall we say...65% of all human life and counting?

Stay frosty!

edit on 29-8-2017 by AncientShade because: spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I, for one, welcome our new Alien Overlords.

Edit to add: So much for me being edgy and humorous lol, I see someone else beat me to literally the exact same comment. I swear I didn't copy it, I hit reply straight off the OP without reading the replies.
edit on 29/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
There are no aliens...

If we have anything alien around us it is machines only.

Just saying...I think we are stuck with either going forward or destroying ourselves with zero alien intervention.

I'm of the opinion that the science behind FTL or Warp travel is only just beginning. We know it's theoretically possible, and some scientists are actually working to make it a reality.

As one example: Alcubierre Drive

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

I'm of the opinion that the science behind FTL or Warp travel is only just beginning. We know it's theoretically possible, and some scientists are actually working to make it a reality.

We will see...I think the hard part is to get physical matter there.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Of course I may be slightly biased by the fact that I've been a huge scifi fan my whole life and have always wanted to move off planet and explore the Universe.

Keep hope alive, I say.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: Xtrozero

Of course I may be slightly biased by the fact that I've been a huge scifi fan my whole life and have always wanted to move off planet and explore the Universe.

Keep hope alive, I say.

A old but good book is the The Physics of Star Trek . Been awhile since I read it but the transporter was designed to get people down to the planet fast to keep the plot moving. Warp was made so they could travel the galaxy etc, but the science behind it kind of tells a different story.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AncientShade

All people will be wiped out, and the monkeys will also be tken away. Humanoids want to rule the Earth, but they have real trouble with alien creatures living in the atmosphere. They are man eaters.
edit on 30-8-2017 by spidermastermind because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join