It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens completely destroyed all countries. Read first!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a) If aliens completely destroyed all countries, would you try to bring yours back?

or

b) Would you simply build your own empire from the ashes of war?

or

c) Simply join in another group who is already building a new country?

I would so try to bring back a Khan like empire under a new name even though I'm not a Mongolian. Who is with me? Horse archers FTW.
I mean Horse rocket launchers FTW!

edit on 23-7-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I live in a very rural area with low population density and abundant natural resources & expansive land so I would simply try to remain under the radar and try to be neutral kind of like Switzerland's foreign policy strategy

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I live in a very rural area with low population density and abundant natural resources & expansive land so I would simply try to remain under the radar and try to be neutral kind of like Switzerland's foreign policy strategy

That probably means your joining into another group I guess. Hoping to either to get accepted or simply invaded and conquered.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I'll kiss alien butt cheeks...or flaps or cloacas or jagons or marklars or whatever they got for my lips to firmly apply.

edit on 23-7-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Unless the other group has some sort of technical advantage, I'm not all that worried about having to bow down to someone unfamiliar with my land and my own security installments.
And I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees, any day of the week. I won't submit to any type of hostile opposition. I've already built "trench-like" dugouts and walls all about my property for if we ever had to defend our home from the ground.

edit on 23-7-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I, for one, welcome our new Alien Overlords

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
We already live under alien control in the USA. I mean our politicians must be hostile aliens since everything they do goes against what people want them to do. And they get rich off their deal while everyone else becomes more oppressed.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'd thank them for wiping out a bunch of humans and pledge myself to their service.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Um...Have you thought this through? if all countries were destroyed...would there be anyone left? Surely not more than a small few as opposed to the countries total populations and miltaries...

Everyone would be gone...except a small few. And the ALIENS would hold all the cards. Duh!

edit on 23-7-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

This already happened. America won, no worries.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I would hope after the crazies weed out one another and devour the weak or ill fated I would hope us strong smart humans could come together hand in hand and build a better future for tomorrow.

Though

Indefinite power corrupts indefinitely.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hmm. All countries destroyed.

If it were me, I would try to find the frequency that the aliens are communicating on. With that I would then come up with some type of virus to take out their computer system. I would acquire one of the older alien ships, probably in area 51, and attach a nuke to it. I would then fly out to the main alien ship that gives out all of the commands to the other ships and take it out, which maybe, just maybe it might take out all the other ships.

Who knows maybe all the other survivors would help. Only if there was some way of contacting them. I got it. Morse Code. Yeah that sounds like a plan.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

If it were me, I would try to find the frequency that the aliens are communicating on. With that I would then come up with some type of virus to take out their computer system. I would acquire one of the older alien ships, probably in area 51, and attach a nuke to it. I would then fly out to the main alien ship that gives out all of the commands to the other ships and take it out, which maybe, just maybe it might take out all the other ships.

Who knows maybe all the other survivors would help. Only if there was some way of contacting them. I got it. Morse Code. Yeah that sounds like a plan.

Dont forget the cigar to take with you...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Be there to welcome them to Earth...
Will Smith style.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That is a great recommendation! I like it. Great thinking.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

If aliens destroyed countries what makes you think they’ll let you or anybody else bring back anything

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Wow we almost blew the whole plan.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
There are no aliens...

If we have anything alien around us it is machines only.

Just saying...I think we are stuck with either going forward or destroying ourselves with zero alien intervention.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I just smoked an extremely nice cigar with 16 year old scotch...I'm good either way.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

If the aliens have completely destroyed all countries, then quoting Bill Paxton, game over man. I just hope my new owners give me plenty of water and kibbles, a nice bed to sleep in and occasional walkies.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join