It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has it ever occurred to you that Clinton's e-mails...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Are you totally ignoring reality on purpose or by coincidence?

meh

Washington (CNN)FBI Director James Comey revealed Wednesday that Hillary Clinton emails containing classified information were "somehow" being forwarded to former congressman Anthony Weiner by his wife and top Clinton aide, Huma Abedin.

Trust me I know all about chain of custody. It was my job in the military.

But I thought CNN was very fake news?

You people are ridiculous

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
trump campaigned on investigating Hillary and than did an about turn. LOLOLOL

why aren't you guys demanding an investigation? the republicans own house and the senate...

bunch of pusses, only good at whining and deflection. hysterical.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Yea the mental backflips required to be a trump supporter are way out of my league lol..

You have to think Hillary and obama have commuted loads of atrocities, but your not allowed to wonder why the guy who runs every law enforcement agency isn't prosecuting them..

You have to think the Russia thing is "fake news AFTER THE SON ADMITTED TO IT!!!

Lol..just lol

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Man, you trumpkins must be allergic to counterpoints...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

But she also told you trump colluded with Russia and the whole world knows he did..

Nobodies perfect.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I don't understand what you mean migo.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You trump supporters really need to look up the definition of "counterpoint"..

It doesn't mean what you think it does.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Jesus Christ?!?!

That is 3 trump supporters replies in a row, without a single counterpoint amongst the bunch...

You know that would get you laughed out of even a high school debate class right???

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It's more being allergic to shills. People who are willfully ignorant, who see nothing wrong with children being ubered to parties for entertainment, oh nothing wrong with alefantis instagram, at a certain point there's no point in speaking with a brainwashed sheep anymore. There's nothing shady about all these rock stars hanging themselves, elites would never rape a child, cathy obrien and ted gunderson if you don't want the truth that's on you.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
Well the pizzagate thing is blowing up right now with the deaths of chris cornell and the lincoln park guy.

can you explain the correlation between Hillary's email/pizzagate and chris cornells suicide. this sheep would love to know.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Bernie getting screwed was an institutional problem..

Started what ever year they installed super delegates... not this year VS Bernie.

The GOP has super delegates as well , just not as many.

You are blaming this elections issues on Clinton as if those have not been long standing structural problems...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
voat.co...

Apparently they bumped off those two gentlemen in the fears that they were going to blow the whole pizzagate thing wide open.

First responder entering Cornell's hotel room?

edit on 24-7-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I hrwrd one of Clinton's 'shipments' went wrong and a truck seized in San Antonio, some dead, one arrested in a human trafficking incident.

She is Lord High Human Trafficker Madam Endor.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
Well the pizzagate thing is blowing up right now with the deaths of chris cornell and the lincoln park guy.

Please explain what you mean by that?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Counterpoint to what? The assertion that Clinton isn't as corrupt as you think? Man, this should be common knowledge already..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

if this is common knowledge than why aren't they investigation further, more intensely? serious question! and, i'm not buying because they're scared.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It's not because they're scared. At the highest levels they're either in the club or their mind controlled and black mailed to go with the program. That's what the cia does traffics humans, drugs and weapons.

It's common sense that the Clinton body count is real and all those deaths of people around them aren't coincidences.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
There's enough in the Clinton e-mails that they already have to put her away for life.

Every classified e-mail she mishandled could net her 10 years in jail. There were plenty of those. TPTB should make a real simple case against her on those infractions alone. Once they've got her behind bars, they could get all the rest out of her at their leisure.

And you have proof of your claims?

I don't think she is even under investigation anymore. Could be wrong.

But I do know who is under several investigations....And who we will get a very public report on, along with possible indictments.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Probably because she's above the law. Outside of the hidden hands, she's at the top of the food chain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join