It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Company To Implant Microchips In Employees

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well here it is finally !

A company is "offering" to micro-chip employees to apparently make it easier to do some things at work.

Like opening doors, logging in to computers, and paying for items in the company break room.

Things like this always start small and get out of hand as they grow.

Hmmm

Wisconsin Company To Implant Microchips In Employees

A Wisconsin company is about to become the first in the U.S. to offer microchip implants to its employees.

Yes, you read that right. Microchip implants.

"It's the next thing that's inevitably going to happen, and we want to be a part of it," Three Square Market Chief Executive Officer Todd Westby said.

The company designs software for break room markets that are commonly found in office complexes.

Just as people are able to purchase items at the market using phones, Westby wants to do the sam thing using a microchip implanted inside a person's hand.

"There's no GPS tracking at all," he said.

YET !

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm from the great lakes areas a suburban/rural background.

Frankly, this is going to go over like a bag of turds at a pot luck picnic.

Really can't imagine anyone outside of a dense urban #hole not seeing this for what it is.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

This kind or Orwellian crap makes me nauseated.

It reminds me of the mark of the beast stuff from the Christian religion.

What an incredible invasion of the individual.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have a badge for work. It is extremely simple to use, and doesn't require my company implanting electronics into me. If you want to do this, go for it, but you won't catch me doing it, it's totally unnecessary, and potentially, eventually, very dangerous.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

F-them

Edit: twice
edit on 23-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Sounds more like a "hip" agenda by a well-paying company to convince their employees that this is a benefit to them while they're secretly colluding with and working for intelligence agencies and DARPA (including probably the NSA) to run psyops on unwitting sheepies

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Really have to wonder with some people. If some smiling simp from hr mentioned implanting me with a chip, my first instinct would be absolute repulsion on such a basic human level, followed by the thought of punching them in the face.

I see they found 50 fools, sadly not surprised.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The same end could be achieved by several non-invasive technologies.

One would be a simple bracelet or even embedded in a watch.

Or ...

The company ring. Really, who doesn't want a batman ring (if you work for Batman!)

Very simple ideas that are easy to implement without the stupidities of placing foreign objects inside our bodies.

I agree with other posters ... this is simply the thinnest edge of the wedge ... and so utterly unnecessary.

Imagine getting your watch when you start rather than when you retire.

P

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A company is "offering" to micro-chip employees to apparently make it easier to do some things at work.

Like opening doors, logging in to computers, and paying for items in the company break room.

None of those things are that much of a burden in the first place. If you can't remember or type in in a code to log in a computer or open a damn door for yourself then you're pretty damn useless. If you can't figure out a vending machine for a snack then you don't deserve a snack.

Besides, wouldn't a finger print scanner work too?? Or just a security badge with a chip inside it that you wear??? Sure someone might steal your badge but they might steal your finger or just hold you down and dig the chip out of your flesh with a rusty knife and use it that way too. Personally I'd rather have them take my badge than my arm in the process.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The company got a "bonus" from the company making or selling the chip
Of course they would push it
A song comes to mind
"Money money money
can drive some people
out of their minds"

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I'm not sure who needs a savage beating first...

The person who suggested this crap, or the first person to agree to it.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

This company also makes vending machines for break rooms. So they're also a vested interest for making this kind of tech become popular.

They're trying to make it seem like people actually want this and nobody but some people with vested interest in this tech want this at all.

What's sick is they're basically testing this out on their own employees now. As if anyone there really just can't wait to get chipped, yeah right.

This is all just the run up to pushing the cashless society where personal economic freedom will be forever crushed and forgotten.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Imagine the pressure that employees will be under to have this done.

But it's voluntary-right?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Ya, like saying it's your choice as to whether you want to continue working here or not. Oh, you do. Well, then I guess you volunteer to get chipped then.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Those unions sure do suck.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Yep. But let's hear some cheers for those wonderful "Job Creators" out there huh??? woo......yay.......

It's nice to know that our masters find us worthy enough as property to want to keep tabs on us at all times. Sure makes you feel wanted doesn't it???

Almost like my life has some kind of value now......

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Sure! It'll be voluntary just like so many workplace wellness programs are "voluntary"--you don't HAVE to do them, but your employer can charge you twice as much for your health insurance if you don't, effectively docking your pay by thousands of dollars per year. But they're technically voluntary, since you can't be suspended, reprimanded, fired, etc. for not participating. I can see the same thing happening with chips.

link   
So do they pay to have the chip removed if you leave the company? I know it's small but....

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: seasonal

Yep. But let's hear some cheers for those wonderful "Job Creators" out there huh??? woo......yay.......

It's nice to know that our masters find us worthy enough as property to want to keep tabs on us at all times. Sure makes you feel wanted doesn't it???

Almost like my life has some kind of value now......

How the average worker will feel in 5 years.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

Sure! It'll be voluntary just like so many workplace wellness programs are "voluntary"--you don't HAVE to do them, but your employer can charge you twice as much for your health insurance if you don't, effectively docking your pay by thousands of dollars per year. But they're technically voluntary, since you can't be suspended, reprimanded, fired, etc. for not participating. I can see the same thing happening with chips.

I gotta say it agian-those unions sure do suck.
edit on 23-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join