It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News: Tibet – China Conflict Is Fake – Beijing Admits It Funds Dalai Lama....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Gaussq

Beijing Admits That Its Funding Dalai Lama

The 2nd of May 2017 we read the following news in the Hindustan Times: ”The Communist Party of China has accused its own party officials in the Tibet Autonomous Region of donating funds to the India-based Dalai Lama, described by Beijing as a separatist conspiring to carve out an independent Tibetan state.

The unnamed officials were accused of donating funds to the Tibetan spiritual leader, joining underground pro-independence organisations and leaking secrets to overseas groups.

Their activity “severely undermines the Party’s fight against separatism”, a Communist Party magazine quoted an official as having written.”

Now we have the proof of what we suspected long ago, that Beijing funds Dalai Lama just like western organisations such as the CIA have done the same. What all this confirms is that there is only one side ruling the whole world – all conflicts between countries and faiths only serve the same Master – the Luciferians. They all seem to be ruled from Tibet by the Lamas.

Never mind that Beijing tries to blame some corrupt officials in Tibet, this is a way for them to escape the guilt in the future – but they won´t be able to escape any of it. Is it a coincidence that these facts come out at this moment? I don´t think so – expect huge political changes in the near future.

Did you actually read what you linked to? I mean really read it?

The total lack of brain cells exhibited by the author of that is breathtaking in scope. Just ignore what was actually reported and make stuff up.... It's targeted at an illiterate audience IMO.

Yeah I read it and reflected on it just like I tend to reflect on all MSM news real meaning. The meaning of this to me is not what it states: that Beijing "suddenly" found out that they themselves have officials that fund Dalai Lama.....

No, the meaning is that they have found some scapegoats to blame everything on the day people find out that the CCP always funded Dalai Lama... The whole history of pre 1959(and directly after his escape if you read the full article) the CCP worshipped Dalai Lama as a God-King.... Do you see a pattern?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq

Now I quote the article which is very clear:

"Chief Rabbi Yonah Metzger called on Sunday for the establishment of "a religious United Nations" representing the religious leaders of all the countries in the world. Metzger suggested establishing the religious UN in Jerusalem and placing the Dalai Lama at its head. "

When Israel´s Chief Rabbi calls for a world religious UN in Jerusalem with the top "Buddhist" leader, Dalai Lama at its top in the presence of the top Islamic leaders - is that an "ordinary meeting" or is it promotion of a new world religion that all three religions already agreed on? I would say it is the latter but feel free to have your own opinion.

Also this is exactly what the Pope now promotes openly - a world religion with a world gvmt.

...except he's not the chief Rabbi of israel. He was replaced in 2013.

And your article (check it for yourself) was written in 2006... 11 years ago.

His call for a meeting did not result in a world religious UN or a new religion.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

the CCP worshipped Dalai Lama as a God-King.... Do you see a pattern?

So the Chinese communists were really Buddhists and did not follow the atheistic doctrine of Marxist-Leninism? The really worshiped the Dalai Lama as a God King? You are saying the pogroms against religion in China were really a sham?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Now I quote the article which is very clear:

"Chief Rabbi Yonah Metzger called on Sunday for the establishment of "a religious United Nations" representing the religious leaders of all the countries in the world. Metzger suggested establishing the religious UN in Jerusalem and placing the Dalai Lama at its head. "

When Israel´s Chief Rabbi calls for a world religious UN in Jerusalem with the top "Buddhist" leader, Dalai Lama at its top in the presence of the top Islamic leaders - is that an "ordinary meeting" or is it promotion of a new world religion that all three religions already agreed on? I would say it is the latter but feel free to have your own opinion.

Also this is exactly what the Pope now promotes openly - a world religion with a world gvmt.

...except he's not the chief Rabbi of israel. He was replaced in 2013.

And your article (check it for yourself) was written in 2006... 11 years ago.

His call for a meeting did not result in a world religious UN or a new religion.

Of course the position of Chief Rabbi changes over time but he was it when the article was written. Since 2006 these plans have evolved to the point where all major religious leaders including the pope call for a world religion today. Look at the Pope´s comments the other day about world government and world religion.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

the CCP worshipped Dalai Lama as a God-King.... Do you see a pattern?

So the Chinese communists were really Buddhists and did not follow the atheistic doctrine of Marxist-Leninism? The really worshiped the Dalai Lama as a God King? You are saying the pogroms against religion in China were really a sham?

Marxism is a religion too with strich hierarchy just like the Secret Societies. That´s why the CCP calls him a God-King. Its just that its not the divine God that orthodox religions refer to but the Marxist Luciferian God that they talk about.

Furthermore he says that he has absolute belief in the Kalachakra prophecy where the Demon King "Krinmati", a non-Indian person, attacks the world from India.... Dalai Lama is a non-Indian person based in India who tours the world to spread his gospel and meet world leaders.

Remember that there are a plethora of prophecies referring to Dalai Lama being the Antichrist:

Dalai Lama Antichrist Of Christian And Buddhist Prophecies

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

With all due respect your assertion is idiotic

edit on p0000007k31742017Thu, 27 Jul 2017 12:31:54 -0500k by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

With all due respect your assertion is idiotic

Well, I tend to think that you could improve your tolerance to different opinions and expand on your arguments. Facts are facts and I only showed you some facts and how you interpret them is your own decision.

My friendly advice: Read the book "Marx and Satan" by Richard Wurmbrand, a former jew who digged deep into the darkest pits of satanic marxism. Those top marxists are all the same according to his research. The book is available for free online and will give you overwhelming odds of the marxist-satanic conspiracy where the top marxists want to ebcome human Gods over the masses. Just look at communist Russia, North Korea, eastern Europe and China - the leader is worshipped as a God with huge portraits hanging all over the country. This is just fact.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Rumor has it he likes to buy hookers when he's in the San Francisco area...that's what I heard.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Umberto

Rumor has it he likes to buy hookers when he's in the San Francisco area...that's what I heard.

Well he is dead since 17 years......

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Many people start to realize that not only our MSM is very fake but also our history books are very very fake..

Not all books that contain history, especially not 1 in particular...
Babylon the Great: Reasoning

Ancient Babylonian religious concepts and practices are found in religions worldwide

“Egypt, Persia, and Greece felt the influence of the Babylonian religion . . . The strong admixture of Semitic elements both in early Greek mythology and in Grecian cults is now so generally admitted by scholars as to require no further comment. These Semitic elements are to a large extent more specifically Babylonian.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria (Boston, 1898), M. Jastrow, Jr., pp. 699, 700.

Their gods: There were triads of gods, and among their divinities were those representing various forces of nature and ones that exercised special influence in certain activities of mankind. (Babylonian and Assyrian Religion, Norman, Okla.; 1963, S. H. Hooke, pp. 14-40) “The Platonic trinity, itself merely a rearrangement of older trinities dating back to earlier peoples, appears to be the rational philosophic trinity of attributes that gave birth to the three hypostases or divine persons taught by the Christian churches. . . . This Greek philosopher’s [Plato’s] conception of the divine trinity . . . can be found in all the ancient [pagan] religions.”—Nouveau Dictionnaire Universel (Paris, 1865-1870), edited by M. Lachâtre, Vol. 2, p. 1467.

Use of images:...
Belief regarding death: “Neither the people nor the leaders of religious thought [in Babylon] ever faced the possibility of the total annihilation of what once was called into existence. Death was a passage to another kind of life.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria, p. 556. [whereislogic: see also Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal]

Position of the priesthood:...
Practice of astrology, divination, magic, and sorcery:...
Babylon the Great is like an immoral harlot, one living in shameless luxury

Revelation 17:1-5 says: “‘Come, I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters [peoples], with whom the kings [political rulers] of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.’ . . . And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery: ‘Babylon the Great, the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth.’” Revelation 18:7 adds that “she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury.”

Is it not true that the dominant religious organizations have made it a practice to consort with political rulers for power and material gain, though this has resulted in suffering for the common people? Is it not also true that their higher clergy live in luxury, even though many of the people to whom they should minister may be impoverished?

The End of False Religion Is Near!

False Religion . . .

▪ MEDDLES IN WAR AND POLITICS: “Across Asia and beyond,” says the journal Asiaweek, “power-hungry leaders are cynically manipulating people’s religious sentiments for their own needs.” As a result, the journal warns: “The world threatens to sink into madness.” A prominent religious leader in the United States declared: “You’ve got to kill the terrorists before the killing stops.” His solution? “Blow them all away in the name of the Lord.” By contrast, the Bible says: “If anyone makes the statement: ‘I love God,’ and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar.” (1 John 4:20) Jesus even said: “Continue to love your enemies.” (Matthew 5:44) How many religions can you think of whose members engage in war?

▪ SPREADS FALSE DOCTRINE: Most religions teach that the soul or spirit is some invisible part of a human that survives the death of the physical body. By means of this teaching, many of these religions exploit their members, charging money to pray for departed souls. However, the Bible teaches a different doctrine. “The soul that is sinning—it itself will die.” (Ezekiel 18:4) “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5) Jesus taught that the dead will be resurrected—an unnecessary action if humans had an immortal soul. (John 11:11-25) Does your religion teach that the soul does not die?

edit on 30-7-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join