It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a leader is circumscribed within fraudulent energy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If a leader is circumscribed within fraudulent energies, fraudulent activities will eventually overtake all those following...

This can cause hold backs, slow progression of goals over all and destabilization of the following groups involved.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
YES1! a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Followers, no matter how much in denial lost within such situations MUST either accept imminent failure on the horizon due to fraudulent activities and what ramifications may follow or make changes that diminish the fraudulent energy.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So, judging by our current crop of 'leaders' and our past leaders, there are a specific group or type of person that seek these positions out. I believe they have even been labeled as psychopaths or sociopaths.

What type of system would you develop that would prevent these type of people from gaining power? How would you select and install a person that has compassion and wants to elevate their fellow human on this path of life instead of seeking out power and control?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
What type of system would you develop that would prevent these type of people from gaining power? How would you select and install a person that has compassion and wants to elevate their fellow human on this path of life instead of seeking out power and control?

1 would use the popular vote instead of electoral vote to pick said leaders. As the popular vote is the actual voice of masses.
Good question

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky
But if you are from Russia then your vote does not matter as a citizen only the dictators ability to express threat to those who don't comply...
Which keeps said dictators in power.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
But if you are from Russia then your vote does not matter as a citizen only the dictators ability to express threat to those who don't comply...
Which keeps said dictators in power.

I wonder, is this the future of democracy in the west? To be ruled by powers that threaten the masses to remain in control.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

So what if the only people available to us are those that are pre selected by the cabal. Heads they win, tails they win. It seems the current system is stacked against those who want to get involved but are not part of the club. Even if these people were able to make it over the hurdles and get on a ticket for the populace to see and possibly vote for, are their intentions good? Once again, there seems to be a trend of personalities that seek these positions out.

Would you consider a draft? Find someone who is knowledgeable and benevolent and force them into the position. Because the people that would do us the most good would never seek these positions out willingly.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

If a leader is circumscribed within fraudulent energies, fraudulent activities will eventually overtake all those following...

This can cause hold backs, slow progression of goals over all and destabilization of the following groups involved.

Ummm...OH...silly me...you didn't say...

Circumcised fraudulently and energetically...
That has a whole nother connotation...now don it...?

That speed reading course...what a waste...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Not necessarily a draft but maybe a more refined approach-search method that has nothing to do with how much they are liked but based on experience, qualifications and integrity to care for others.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I could get behind that idea. So many possibilities on what criteria we could use for selection. In my opinion, we were never meant to be a democracy but a republic instead.

At least we have our current political structure as an example of what not to do.

Now the greatest hurdle of all, convincing the people that there is even a problem to begin with.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Now the greatest hurdle of all, convincing the people that there is even a problem to begin with.

A true job for the one
both Democratic and Republican party(s)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The sad thing is people will probably need to get really hungry and really unhappy before they will pull their heads out of the ground to start looking around. Maybe we don't even have the courage to do that judging by the rising death toll of opiate deaths and suicides.

I think our current political system enslaves us more assuredly than any dictator or lord could ever do.

And we think we are free.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It appears the faster the Democratic and Republican counsels regain unity. The more the nation will be strengthened from potential foreign mind games of destabilization.
Whichever entities that could be that would be happy to see such a destabilization?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Ah, if your headed in the direction I think you are, then I disagree. I would say that currently, we are the biggest meddlers in business that is not our own. That game has been going on since the beginning of time. It is only pulled out into public view if the current controlling media believes it is in their best interest. I think they are doing it now and the MSM doesn't realize that it is not in their best interest at this time. But it is fun to watch.

I don't think there is any redeeming value in our current 2 party/political system. I hope it doesn't strengthen but burns to the ground instead.

We are being leached off of by the vampires, everyday. We need to regain the values and desires that allows society to enjoy this reality instead of being hosts for the parasites.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Understood.
Viewing things with a Hydra perceptions of this island within the Abyss of Creation or planet EA*RTH, the humans from the USA land mass basically being the front dominos of current developed civilization require unity between said Democratic/Republican party... To wish they burn and fail could be wishing all connected dominos following behind the same fate. Which basically helps feed the vampire entity from the pains of man.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I just don't see any redeeming value in our current system. As far as the landmass of USA is concerned, I think the constitutional framework and bill of rights were a very good step to give citizens true freedom and protection from an overzealous government, but they have been corrupted past the point of recognition.

If we continue to value the things that the cabal value, we will be trapped in this system of slavery. We have been told since birth on what me must value and cherish. Our current structure also supports that corruption of the human soul.

If there was a way to gain true freedom without the chaos, I would be all for it. I just don't see it happening.

I wonder, are enki and enlil still around, running things from the shadows? Is this their doing or are we in this current state due to their absence? The first thing that needs to be done is for us to regain our true history and not live by the made up historic lies that we are currently fed.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Bored?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

1 would use the popular vote instead of electoral vote to pick said leaders. As the popular vote is the actual voice of masses.
Good question

Then you want a democracy over a republic? There are 50 states that have united to formed a union who might not like the idea of a democracy...lol

In a "pure democracy," the majority is not restrained and can impose its will on the minority.

Be careful what you wish for...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The problem with Democracy is whose really the fool? The elected or the one who elected them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join