It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illumaniti Blood Sacrifices and Solstice Sacifices *Motherload*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think I just came across the mother load of websites. This guy did a ton of research. It is kind of getting odd how all these celebrities are just dying off when some of them look healthy and I'm not buying the depression and suicide theory. Some yes, but most of them. Na. Something is definitely going on. Kanye is still gone after his meltdown. And what is up with everyone getting their hair blonde after their meltdowns? Anyways check out this website

mediaexposed.tumblr.com...
edit on 23-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I think I just came across the mother load of websites. This guy did a ton of research. It's like three pages long

Wow.. A whole 3 pages long!

How will one get through so much information in one lifetime?
edit on 23/7/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

ok it's not 3 pages long. lol it goes to some stupid video. My bad. But the deaths are interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
All I see is a list of some celebrities, a lot of whom are still alive, and some of whom have relatives who have died, followed by a lot of seriously ridiculous attempts at numerology.

Whether or not there's anything more significant going on with celebrity deaths, I don't know. But I do know that this sort of codswallop just makes my heart sink. The author has a tortuous thinking process and is going round in ever-decreasing circles, ultimately disappearing up his own ass.

In, of course, my humble opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
I think I just came across the mother load of websites. This guy did a ton of research. It is kind of getting odd how all these celebrities are just dying off when some of them look healthy and I'm not buying the depression and suicide theory. Some yes, but most of them. Na. Something is definitely going on. Kanye is still gone after his meltdown. And what is up with everyone getting their hair blonde after their meltdowns? Anyways check out this website

mediaexposed.tumblr.com...

Roughly 45,000 people per year in the US alone commit suicide.
So weather or not you believe it , celebrities fall in that 45k/year, suicide happens.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I been watching the anime naruto. What i found interesting is that the only way to unlock the ultimate power potential you must kill your best friend.
edit on 23-7-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

Ths young rapper Capital Steez commited suicide on December 23 2012 jumped off a building in New York.
'

Look how depressed he looks a few days before his death in this video.

Many people believe his best friend and rap group partner JOEY BADA$$ sacrificed him.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Guess it's a good thing I don't have any friends. lol Checking your video out now. I just find interesting, not saying I believe in it. It's better than watching the news or reality shows.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Just listening to his lyrics, interviews and videos. You can see foreshadow of his death.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen

Just listening to his lyrics, interviews and videos. You can see foreshadow of his death.

Never heard of him. Plus, I don't like rap.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

On topic:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

I always seem to spot baphomet represented one way or another around these stars and celebrities.
Anyone else ever notice that?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I always seem to spot baphomet represented one way or another around these stars and celebrities.

They have to give recognition of who their real 'handler' is.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

a reply to: WombRaider69

Yup, and I don't think it's a coincidence. That'd be a TON of coincidences.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The OTO.org religion of child sex orgies (as their US Grand Master admits on camera) and blood and # "spirit cooking" also known as Cakes of Lights are getting their collective asses handed to them on /pizzagate/.

What you will learn about them on pizzagate is even more hardcore than this video of their orgies. They are doing them with children too now!

See this here as a starting point, and for your convenience the beginning of the post is here too.

----
I have found how to take away OTOAustralia.org.au's tax exempt status!

"The two most important factors for determining whether a particular set of beliefs and practices constitute a religion are: belief in a supernatural being, thing or principle, and acceptance of canons of conduct which give effect to that belief, but which do not offend against the ordinary laws." - Quote Australian tax office (link also says to be recognized as a religion you have to sue for religious vilification!)

Proof that the OTO are a bunch of blood drinking homosexual perverts & the most simple intro to the saga & info blood,#,semen spirit cooking makes OTO "Cakes of Light". Yes, OTO is really the Pizzagate pedo's religion of choice.

Pizzagate thread - 80 comments plus HD erotic videos / confessions linking OTO leadership to child abuse

OTO asshat owned by pizzagate's @privatepizza & me

Trolled by OTO pedophiles on 8chan

From a @Organic1 just unbanned / given a second chance for recognition of his contribution here

HD Video presentation with Jim Fetzer PhD

edit on 29-7-2017 by hojuruku because: grammar

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Cheers for posting this I totally forgot the date and had better nick a goat to sacrifice to the old gods.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Apparently eating one own #, with a while bunch of mantea can summon the strength of Odin, the all father and trickster.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If nothing else, this mind-boggling thread serves as a useful public warning not to bother engaging with certain posters.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I got to get my thread count to 5 then I can make a less #ed one, so I thought i'd s hit in a nest that nobody would care about. Sorry for the inconvenience guys. At least I tried to format it well.

new topics

top topics

join