It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing gender roles set to become EASIER

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Stop playing victim, no one is putting you down.

😂... yeah right .. how stupid do you think those reading this thread are ?

You're right many people suffer from crimes that go unreported. What is your point?

My point was that Transgendered do not have the cornerstone on suffering unreported crimes.

Just need to add that it is difficult to copy and paste on my phone, though I would love to pick at each of the lines in your arguments to prove the validity of what I'm saying.

I will be withdrawing my participation in these threads because I have said what I needed to say..but just so you know Reya , you never even got close to chopping down this tree at its roots.

Have a nice life ...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is really a subject, like many in our evolving “civilization”, which doesn’t have an easy answer.

Of course, there are those who have easy answers for themselves but within the society, this is a tough one to deal with objectively.

Well, the whole idea of transitioning is that the person wants society to see them differently than they currently do.

That's is the whole problem in a nutshell.

Some people want "to change" other people's perception of themselves.

Tying to control the minds of others, is the real problem.

So, born a man, but want other people to treat you like a woman instead.

It's about control of other people's thoughts and behavior.

A woman might spend 2 hours in front of the mirror putting on make up.

So, when she goes out the house, she "turns heads," and gets the "attention" that a beautiful woman would.

It's trying to control what other people think, that motivates her to put on all that face paint.

If she is alone, on a desert island, she isn't going to bother with make up.

Same with transgender. Nobody bothers to change their sex, when nobody else is around.

A transgender individual marooned on a desert island, like Robinson Crusoe, isn't bothered with gender identity.

It only becomes a problem for the transgender when he/she walks among a society of other people, and he/she desires "to control" their thoughts about "him/her".

edit on 25-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Stop playing victim, no one is putting you down.

😂... yeah right .. how stupid do you think those reading this thread are ?

You're right many people suffer from crimes that go unreported. What is your point?

My point was that Transgendered do not have the cornerstone on suffering unreported crimes.

Just need to add that it is difficult to copy and paste on my phone, though I would love to pick at each of the lines in your arguments to prove the validity of what I'm saying.

I will be withdrawing my participation in these threads because I have said what I needed to say..but just so you know Reya , you never even got close to chopping down this tree at its roots.

Have a nice life ...

Haha, your sudden confidence is amusing. Have you employed your dishonesty tactics in this thread too? Or do you reserve that for the threads you make yourself?

Besides the fanatical article posted in this thread by another poster in OP, what do you have to contribute, besides your dishonesty?

And your repetitive and continued reference to a singular metaphor I merely brought up in passing ONE time in an entirely different thread further displays your insecurity. Outside of fanatical articles or articles that are posted on behalf of biased foundations, what do you have to go off of? The moment a single person puts in the small amount of effort to actually research what is really going on within the tans community, this entire concern over the trans "con" (as you put it) and the silly concern with them reading in our libraries or how their personal choices 'affect your feelings', you'll realize all of academia says the contrary to what you're saying and you have no evidence. You get that simple luxury of shrugging off whatever you want at your own convenience by playing victim and saying any peer-reviewed reports or studies are biased and you ship out and move on with your day.

That's all this is. It threatens feelings and semantics, thus problems are manufactured outside the realm of reality and are argued from a place of feelings and semantics.

So, while you sit there and think you're in a thread where your like minds give you your little stars and agree with you based on articles that, given academic criteria for bias, are found to be as biased as the articles you, yourself, post, you will find that you are cut from the same cloth as the "Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve" crowd wherein you base everything on your own personal feelings and semantics. Confirmation. Bias.

Haha, but none of that matters to you I'm sure. You having to be so involved within the lives of others is your job as a good Samaritan. It's because you really, really, really care, isn't it?

Again, I will await your cognitive dissonance; because just like you, I'm a patient gal.

edit on 25-7-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join