It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing gender roles set to become EASIER

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Many people, including myself, have worked with kids.

And?

What experiences do you have from working with kids that you can contribute to this topic?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well considering these kids have no positive role models in their lives, and look to us for direction and guidance regarding their decisions , I think it matters to me more than you think.

And don't worry, I'm won't be losing any sleep over you.

edit on 22-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Many people, including myself, have worked with kids.

And?

What experiences do you have from working with kids that you can contribute to this topic?

Ask Knowledgehunter.
I've worked with a psychotic kid, an autistic kid and a boy who grew up with dogs. Broke my heart.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Why not just switch back and forth?

... just hanging around here here anyway...

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So, basically they want people to be able to declare they are anything, or anyone, no restrictions, no common sense, no sanity required. Gee what could go wrong? (She asks sarcastically...)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Apparently in the eyes of some, nothing can go wrong, and is actually our ticket to a freedom loving utopia.

Can't wait..

edit on 23-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Why should it be difficult?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well considering these kids have no positive role models in their lives, and look to us for direction and guidance regarding their decisions , I think it matters to me more than you think.

And don't worry, I'm won't be losing any sleep over you.

Which kids, where?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Apparently in the eye of some, nothing can go wrong, and is actually our ticket to a freedom loving utopia.

Can't wait..

Have you ever played Bioshock?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

So, basically they want people to be able to declare they are anything, or anyone, no restrictions, no common sense, no sanity required. Gee what could go wrong? (She asks sarcastically...)

What do you claim?

Female heterosexual?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

I'm not even going to answer such a silly question, because if you really have to ask, you won't understand the answer anyway.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The hell are you even saying? Did you even bother to read the thread?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

What do you claim?

Female heterosexual?

Why does she have to claim anything? How effed up is it that we now have to wear our sexuality on our sleaves? Can't some things be personal?

See the point?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The hell are you even saying? Did you even bother to read the thread?

I believe she meant that gender dysphoria in children is not a decision.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Why do people who claim to love the idea of "freedom" want to tell others who/what they are?

And when pressed, these people never can really come up with a solid, logical or valid excuse as to why these people are making their quality of life worse.

"It makes me...uncomfortable!" Yeah, well watching someone pick their nose at a stop light makes me uncomfortable. This one lady last week actually ate it. Ungh.

But you know what? My life went on. I didn't invite the issue into my my reality to ruin it. Live and let live, and if someone wants to pick their nose or change their gender role?

Whatever, it's their body, their body parts and their mind -- not mine.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

No I haven't, but I know it's a great game, and is probably relevant to this discussion I'm assuming? I know it's about future society.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

No, she directly responded to my post where I was talking about the kids I work with relying on me for guidance.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Why do people who claim to love the idea of "freedom" want to tell others who/what they are?

And when pressed, these people never can really come up with a solid, logical or valid excuse as to why these people are making their quality of life worse.

"It makes me...uncomfortable!" Yeah, well watching someone pick their nose at a stop light makes me uncomfortable. This one lady last week actually ate it. Ungh.

But you know what? My life went on. I didn't invite the issue into my my reality to ruin it. Live and let live, and if someone wants to pick their nose or change their gender role?

We don't.

I have no issue with Trans people. What I have an issue with is how it is being shoved down the throats of our children in our school systems, Hollywood, etc etc

If you want to say it's none of my business? Then don't make it my business.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Kettu

We don't.

I have no issue with Trans people. What I have an issue with is how it is being shoved down the throats of our children in our school systems, Hollywood, etc etc

If you want to say it's none of my business? Then don't make it my business.

People always claim that it has been shoved down the throats of anyone. I've yet to have anyone "shoving" this in my throat.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

A simple concept, but they will be deliberately obtuse and claim we are against trans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join