It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud Database Tops 1,000 Proven Cases

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

What your totally off topic anecdote about old timers not having enough foresight to design democracy for today...

#1. VOTING ISN'T AN ACTUAL RIGHT.

#2. "Half" the founding fathers had intense concerns about a scenario of a nation of morons voting themselves into the dust.
edit on 22-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Why wouldn't I feelbad for them? Most of those people were innocents. The nerve of you to even post such a comment. Really?

Oh my gosh, self righteous anger from the person who would deny Americans the right to vote.

Listen sunshine, I killed some of those Iraqis, so don't tell me about how offended you are. I don't recall sharing any sand with you.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: alphabetaone
W was in office. History tells us he won Florida, and the presidency by a scant few votes. How many people died in Iraq? Would they stillbe alive if Gore had won? Would a single, or several men with firearms be able to kill that many people? These are questions you need to ask yourself before your next comment on this matter.

What does any of that prove? You're asking me to prove something based upon a hypothesis instead of actual facts? I think not.

Look, it's simple, illegal voting is NOT inherently dangerous (unless you apply your hypotheticals to it) and I fail to see how applying those same hypotheticals to make a point is productive. It's not great i'll give you that, but using the word dangerous I find too hyperbolic for my taste.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What your totally off topic anecdote about old timers not having enough foresight to design democracy for today...

#1. VOTING ISN'T AN ACTUAL RIGHT.

#2. "Half" the founding fathers had intense concerns about a scenario of a nation of morons voting themselves into the dust.

Lol - voting not a right. Check the 13th and 14th amendments scooter.

Founding fathers - yeah, and they also liked to own human beings - your point?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

It's a big deal because it disenfranchises the young and the poor to a greater extent than the rest of the population.

I sincerely dont see how. I can see where maybe MAYBE a case can be made for the ultra-poor, whereby they couldn't potentially afford to even get a copy (if they dont already have one) of their particular form of ID...im not heartless, I know personally I would go out of my way to pay for someone's ID in a case such as that and I would hope that anyone in this thread would do the same for their fellow Americans, but the young? If they're not young AND ultra-poor as described I just can't see the disenfranchisement.

But looking at it another way, the ultra-poor under such conditions probably have a lot more on their mind other than what buffoon is sitting in the White House or REP or Sen. seats like where they're getting their next meal from.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Try again:
democracyjournal.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Try again:
democracyjournal.org...

Fake news.

Look up some actual judicial reviews on the 13,14 and 15th amendment. What a naive sucker.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do that three thousand times.
That's how many votes trump claimed were all illegally cast for Clinton.

Sorry foxy there's no way he's ever going to come out on top of this claim.
Any more than he's going to come out on top of the Obama wire tapped me claim.

Because it's a fantasy.
Jesus will return before trump proves his ridiculous fantasy.

When grandpa started talking like this he was diagnosed with dementia. We humored him but didn't waste time investigating why that sweet nurse stole his favorite pajamas or kept hiding his glasses.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Hysterical.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Most everywhere requires some form of ID.
Answer honestly have you ever voted without having to show ID?
Not me either.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Because it's not the big issue that trump absolutely must believe to soothe his bruised ego.

Oh but let's ramp up this investigation because it's so important while not only attempting to shut down a very necessary investigation but telling the perpetrator of that crime that it was a friggin honor to #ing meet him!!!

Incredulous.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I know the lines around my district looks like an amoeba.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Do that three thousand times.
That's how many votes trump claimed were all illegally cast for Clinton.

Sorry foxy there's no way he's ever going to come out on top of this claim.
Any more than he's going to come out on top of the Obama wire tapped me claim.

Because it's a fantasy.
Jesus will return before trump proves his ridiculous fantasy.

When grandpa started talking like this he was diagnosed with dementia. We humored him but didn't waste time investigating why that sweet nurse stole his favorite pajamas or kept hiding his glasses.

But neither the Opening Post nor the Article mention anything about Trump.

Obsession .. Obsession

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Oh ok let's pretend it's not about him then. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
"Thousands" of proven voter fraud cases are nowhere near the "millions" Trump thought voted for Hillary illegally.

Well with almost no real investigation pretty hard to get there.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
I sincerely dont see how. I can see where maybe MAYBE a case can be made for the ultra-poor, whereby they couldn't potentially afford to even get a copy (if they dont already have one) of their particular form of ID...im not heartless, I know personally I would go out of my way to pay for someone's ID in a case such as that and I would hope that anyone in this thread would do the same for their fellow Americans, but the young? If they're not young AND ultra-poor as described I just can't see the disenfranchisement.

But looking at it another way, the ultra-poor under such conditions probably have a lot more on their mind other than what buffoon is sitting in the White House or REP or Sen. seats like where they're getting their next meal from.

These can be fiercely loyal and invested voters and you might be surprised how many of them worry about who's in the White House and would vote on issues that are important to you because they're also important to them. One woman we talked to yesterday (doing a "block walk" for a State Representative that I volunteer for, where we contacted previous voters to ask "so what's on your mind now") said that she was more interested in electing people who could work together than she was in electing a straight party member.

I think most of us can agree we don't want someone who blindly follows an ideology in office.

The problem isn't always ID; in rural areas it's also access to places where they can get an ID (did you read about Louisiana shutting down many centers that gave out non-drivers license IDs?) and then time off from the low-paying jobs to get to vote. While absentee voting has improved this, in most cities here in the south there's no real convenient public transportation (I am NOT poor and I can drive but if I took public transportation, it would take two hours to get to the early voting location because public transport here in Dallas is just that bad.)

Part of it is also voter education and the State Representative for my district does send out people who can legitimately register others to vote and also to make people aware of when and where they can vote.

So we do see those disenfranchised and I also see the other side of it (poll workers and voter registrars who stay very strictly within the letter of the law.)

We also have a "call us and we'll drive you to the polls" - the advantage here is that this is Dallas, which is big. Other cities and towns may not have such things and poor voters are disproportionately affected.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Most everywhere requires some form of ID.
Answer honestly have you ever voted without having to show ID?
Not me either.

However, I have been stopped twice... for using my middle name instead of my maiden name (the signature was the same, but... nope!) and for using a shortened form of the name on my birth certificate (I have always used this name and it's the way I sign all my legal documents.)

So there's actually not a consistency in what people accept as "legal ID." If you get someone with a grudge, you may find that "Bob Somebody" is not legally the same as "Robert Somebody" and have to go to another place to get it all straightened out.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Oh good one!
LOL

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That stupid investigation is going to fail. There's no way milions of fraudulent votes were cast.
This is more trump insanity that you guys swallow whole.
edit on 7242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join