It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud Database Tops 1,000 Proven Cases

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

LOL it's possible. But yes, I do agree with Voter ID also. In fact, not only do I agree with it, I dont even understand why it has to be such a big effin deal at all, show a valid drivers license, or valid passport or valid birth certificate and boom.....on your merry way.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: alphabetaone

What is the danger? Get the wrong person in office and far more lives can be lost thsn any single person with a firearm could ever kill. Silly question

It's not a silly question, and that's hyperbolic drama. Again, where's the danger seeing as how you decided to ignore the "scant few" part which is honestly the most important part. But i'll take your bait, where are lives lost due to the "wrong guy" being in office? I mean, Donald Trump IS President, talk about wrong guys....

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
It is worse than I thought.

Almost 23 cases of voter fraud per state over the past 30 plus years. That is almost 3 votes per election.

Stop the presses bring out the dogs demand recounts it is a national emergency.

Grab your shovels we are about to be buried in bullsh!t.

Dude who pretends he's a liberatarian around here taking a apologist position on one of the means by which the Two Party System rigs the elections.

Seriously, STOP THE PRESSES!

edit on 22-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
W was in office. History tells us he won Florida, and the presidency by a scant few votes. How many people died in Iraq? Would they stillbe alive if Gore had won? Would a single, or several men with firearms be able to kill that many people? These are questions you need to ask yourself before your next comment on this matter.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

LOL it's possible. But yes, I do agree with Voter ID also. In fact, not only do I agree with it, I dont even understand why it has to be such a big effin deal at all, show a valid drivers license, or valid passport or valid birth certificate and boom.....on your merry way.

It's a big deal because it disenfranchises the young and the poor to a greater extent than the rest of the population.

This was the Pennsylvania GOP House Majority leader in 2012:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I really don't understand your comparison between voting, which is a civil right, and buying a gun, which is a restricted right, and subject to a different set of standards.

And what does the NRA have to do with voting?

As a voter, gun owner and collector, I recognize that that the two are seperate, despite all the chest-thumping that accompanies the latter. Voting is restricted to U.S. Citizens. In some states, felons cannot vote (although that is a diminishing trend).

The states (and the federal government) get far more control on what type of fire arm you can purchase, how old you must be, what types of ammunition you can purchase, how you transport the firearm, legal used for the firearm, etc. This is understandable, given that firearms are intrinsically dangerous.

The supreme court continues to refine the definition of the 2nd amendment, as do the states. However the 13th and 14th amendments have rarely been redefined, and are more often simply enforced by the federal government.

I hope you can understand my confusion over your post. Voting rights and guns rights are very different things.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

What is the danger? Get the wrong person in office and far more lives can be lost thsn any single person with a firearm could ever kill. Silly question

So, a few dozen votes a year is worse than the 31,000 people killed by firearms annually?

Silly answer.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

W was in office. History tells us he won Florida, and the presidency by a scant few votes. How many people died in Iraq? Would they stillbe alive if Gore had won? Would a single, or several men with firearms be able to kill that many people? These are questions you need to ask yourself before your next comment on this matter.

We lost under 5,000 in Iraq. About 31,000 Americans died because of firearms last year.

Math much?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course it occurs. Why else would so many be against good voter ID laws? How else could some people win elections?? The real question is, when will they go after the ones behind the bigger cases?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

1,000+ cases date back to 1982

1000 out of about a billion votes cast, that's what, about .00001%??

Why are we wasting time, energy and money on something that's less likely than getting hit by a meteor?

Oh, because Republicans want to block people from voting that's why. They are slime, we should not give them any credence.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

If people dont even have their shia'ite together enough to have ID then what the hell are they even doing voting to begin with? It doesn't matter if they're effing mentally retarded, just so long as somebody manages to get them up to the polling booth, right?

This kind of crap is how you dumb down a nation. Look at the schools (with particular regard to inner city Democrat run schools).

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

All you all you have to do is look at who's trying to keep voter fraud protection from being put in place come on be realistic only the Democrats want that

Jaden

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: xuenchen

I am of the opinion that there only need be one instance. After that ... can't abide any stays of illegal 'grints. Get busy. Kick 'em out. #MAGA

Some of this was done by American born citizens.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: PistolPete

If people dont even have their shia'ite together enough to have ID then what the hell are they even doing voting to begin with? It doesn't matter if they're effing mentally retarded, just so long as somebody manages to get them up to the polling booth, right?

This kind of crap is how you dumb down a nation. Look at the schools (with particular regard to inner city Democrat run schools).

I believe what they are doing is exercising their constitutional rights. The constitution is mute on ID. They never saw the need, given the times.

As a side note, they also never saw the need to limit keeping and bearing arms (which included swords and pikes back then), because they never imagined semi-automatic hand guns and rifles.

Makes ya say "hummmmm".

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

We lost under 5,000 in Iraq. About 31,000 Americans died because of firearms last year.

Math much?

5000 Americans plus 500,000 Iraqis died on the whims of less than 600 people. 30, 000 die from close to 30,000 murderers. Math much?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

Math much?

5000 Americans plus 500,000 Iraqis died on the whims of less than 600 people. 30, 000 die from close to 30,000 murderers. Math much?

I am sure you feel so bad for the Iraqis, but fair enough.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

originally posted by: alphabetaone

It's a big deal because it disenfranchises the young and the poor to a greater extent than the rest of the population.

This was the Pennsylvania GOP House Majority leader in 2012:

Pennsylvania has a Progressive Governor and a totally worthless Republican party. They don't represent a GD one of us. The whole bunch of em are just out to gain as much wealth as they can and do their best to BS the idiots that vote for them!

We didn't get the nickname Taxylvania for nothing!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Why wouldn't I feelbad for them? Most of those people were innocents. The nerve of you to even post such a comment. Really?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Some of this was done by American born citizens.

True. You're a smart lady. I'm sure you know voter fraud is quite a bad thing ... a felony, in fact.

Anyway, if you've got people who are already breaking the law ... what's their incentive to not break any other laws as they please?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Short memories?

www.google.com... mp/amp.nationalreview.com/article/448098/virginia-voter-fraud-report-noncitizens-voted-illegally

Over 5000 non-citizen voter registrations in a small sample of Virginia, 1/3 voted.

Virginia is not even where the problems are suspected.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join