It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found new evidence suggesting Black Eyed Kids are Demonic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I have been really fascinated with the work Fantastic Daily has been doing lately so I have been analyzing his audio to see if i can find anything he missed and if i did that would indicate to me the possibility of this being 100% Legit. And to my surprise I did find a EVP he missed and a very disturbing one. I original thought BLK are Human-Alien Hybrids with ridiculously Psychic abilities who can use the Jedi Mind Trick to let people open the door for them. However this EVP which was in his 1st Full Body Entity Video I find fascinating. And really makes one wonder wtf these things are. Take a look at my methodology and im willing to take criticism on analyzing audio.

EVP 2nd Full Body Sighting

Then take a look at his most recent encounter of the audio I analyzed. I have never had chills from listening to audio like this. But I believe this is Language not a growl. I also find it fascinating and to coincidental that just as soon as the entity speaks you hear a Helicopter take off in the background. A guy on his videos i was discussing with said it sounded like a Halo Jumper Helicopter after I suggested it could possible be a Black Ops Helicopter. Im not familiar with Helicopter sounds so if anyone can confirm or deny that would be great.

This thread is not to discuss if Fantastic Daily is Legit. Its to discuss the audio. Also a common theme with these Entity videos is the consistent 3 knocks on every video he has posted with Sound which is supposedly a mocking of the Holy Trinity.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm new to the BEK phenomenon. There's something unnerving about the sounds of your recording, can't put my finger on it

S+F

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

I'm new to the BEK phenomenon. There's something unnerving about the sounds of your recording, can't put my finger on it

S+F

Agreed. When I 1st listened to his audio I felt the need to analyze it further. Mostly because when I listened to his static my stomach started to turn and i had slight dizziness. Call it curiosity I guess.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Xianb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Peacea reply to: Xianb

May I make a suggestion.

Like with all EVP recordings - you can't tell people ahead of time what you think they will hear.

I think it's called something like you can't 'load' the listener - but I'll have to look for the correct phrase if that's not it.

With this audio? It would have been great if you just let it play - let people respond as to what they think they heard - and thennnn give your opinion on what you heard.

Doing it so - really lends to a pure opinion source which I believe is needed in such audios.

I mean - like I said - you can't say "I THINK I HEARD SATAN" - if you want some pure feedback on what others hear.

Also - if you go to Ghostly Talk? They've got some FAB EVP recordings that are woth a listen if you want to do some comparisons.

Peace

edit on 0816Saturday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Maybe the frequencies are something to do with those binaural beats? But off key to target fear-receptors in the brain

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Peacea reply to: Xianb

May I make a suggestion.

Like with all EVP recordings - you can't tell people ahead of time what you think they will hear.

I think it's called something like you can't 'load' the listener - but I'll have to look for the correct phrase if that's not it.

With this audio? It would have been great if you just let it play - let people respond as to what they think they heard - and thennnn give your opinion on what you heard.

Doing it so - really lends to a pure opinion source which I believe is needed in such audios.

I mean - like I said - you can't say "I THINK I HEARD SATAN" - if you want some pure feedback on what others hear.

Also - if you go to Ghostly Talk? They've got some FAB EVP recordings that are woth a listen if you want to do some comparisons.

Peace

Im pretty familiar with the rule. However that was my 1st Video with commentary my Bad. I just wasn't sure how long of a duration I should give on the video and I was kinda stumbling on my words a little bit i noticed as this was all off the top of my Head and not written down prior. Also I will check those guys out as i have never heard of them before.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

No problem. I would probably have done the same if I'd not heard all the 'rules' on Ghostly Talk.

They're off the air now but you can find some GREAT old audios on EVP.

In fact. What made me a believer in a BIG WAY?

They were doing a live broadcast on EVP.

In the middle 'someone' said the name of the 'expert' who was being interviewed about - EMPS.

It happened twice.

I'll tell you I was OUT OF MY CHAIR - it was SO FREAKY.

Later - they assured all the listeners - on their honor - it was NOT a hoax.

This program as far as I know never entered into intentional hoaxes.

Probably one reason they're now off the air.

Thanks tons for your thread - S&F!

peace

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I added some links here - and info - but the more I think about it?

Well, as much as I used to enjoy researching this phenomena?

There's nothing in it but death.

Now? I'm not the same person anymore.

Please forgive me.

I've learned the truth and I believe with all my heart the only truth is Christ, not death.

So, I really can't perpetuate anything but life. No more death. So I deleted my original post.

I'll step out of the conversation now. I got carried away with my 'old self' which is very easy here on ATS.

Please may I leave you with one thought.

We are so ready to accept when we think we hear the words of the dead.

As a culture, a people now, why are we so reluctant to hear words of life?

Seek a life in Christ my friend. Not this evil.

peace

edit on 2504Saturday201713 by silo13 because: can't do it - I have to speak life - I believe in life - no more death

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There is no such thing as "black eyed kids". It's an urban myth and even actual, professional paranormal investigators admit it's not real. This must be an extremely new phenomenon, because researchers can not find, anywhere, an account of them before 1997. You''d think, if this was real, there's be records dating back more than a couple of decades. It was invented by one man, then spread across the internet by gullible believers.

supernaturalmagazine.com...

In all the ten years I have been investigating, I have never once encountered a black eyed kid or a black eyed entity that even resembled the urban legend.

skeptoid.com...

Researchers have looked into this, and have not come up empty handed. Tales of black eyed kids are found widespread on the Internet and in paranormal books, but only from about 1998 and forward. The earliest published account that anyone's been able to find was posted to the Usenet newsgroup alt.magick on July 30, 1997, by Brian Bethel, a newspaper spirituality columnist in Abilene, Texas. He also posted the same story a month later in alt.folklore.ghost-stories, with an additional epilogue about how he spoke to some friends afterward who reported a similar experience.

Nobody has ever taken a reliable photograph of a black eyed kid; none have ever been stopped by authorities on the lookout for runaways. Real or not, the black eyed kids are known really only from the many oft-repeated accounts of dubious origin:

edit on 23-7-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

You should put the totally creepy but rumored to be true disclaimer that the sounds attract them. Thats part of it.

So dont play these recordings on very loud speakers with the windows open. Or at all.

LoL

Ok. Good night!

EDIT TO ADD:

I think this guy did just that and he says he has been plagued since.

edit on 7 23 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
If I were you I wouldn't mess around with this signal you are opening a can of worms!
I wish I never did.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

whoa now that is freaky.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Lol. Now if you could only present some evidence that black eyed kids actually exist.
edit on 23-7-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I original thought BLK are Human-Alien Hybrids with ridiculously Psychic abilities who can use the Jedi Mind Trick to let people open the door for them.

AHHHH yes,

that special Jedi Mind Trick of knocking on the door or ringing the door bell to get someone to open the door should be classified as the 8th Wonder of The World.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So if I knock three times, am I mocking the Trinity
Better ring bells in future, don't want to mock the trinity, is tapping three times mocking the Trinity, what about stomping my feet clapping
What if I rang a bell three times

What has this to do with black eyed children

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I think the videos ARE the evidence. It's fun to think "What if?" but the only evidence that exists which is a few recent videos and anecdotes -- not too compelling, imo.

To op sorry not trying to f up your thread, it's cool that you are getting something you seem to be into out of the bek lore.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
this again?
hes an hoaxer jeez!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Lol. Now if you could only present some evidence that black eyed kids actually exist.

And if I did you would say its fake. Thats why I took the approach of looking at the audio. The EVP is from his iphones audio and he did not mention it at all. And when I took a look at the raw audio it was not enhanced in way. The only enhancements was done by me to double check for any EVPs he missed and if I found anything like I did that tells me he is Legit.

new topics

top topics

join