It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious disappearance of Puppy Love...

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The reason I've barely been around is due to a hectic work schedule and new relationship. I'm happy, seem to actually have things together for once, and sadly as a result seem to rarely have time to dedicate to ATS. Which is too bad, I do miss it.

Not only do I seem to have things together, I even have and am maintaining this thing called a budget and working towards my future. The fugue that was my intense depression seems to have become something that becomes simply tolerable at it's worst rather than completely overwhelming. For once I'm in a relationship that uplifts me when I'm in need, as well as working a job that feels meaningful.

As time goes on I even find myself becoming a better person, able to dedicate more energy towards helping others. No longer do I simply eat fast food everyday, in fact I'm even cooking now as does my girlfriend.

As for the budget thing, I'm not only succeeding there, but have actually managed to get ahead. I'm no longer living simply week to week. I'm not FAR ahead yet, but at least I'm over one month pay ahead. So I actually have emergency funds. Is a lot of stress gone.

Sadly a good portion of that money came from the passing of my grandmother who I loved greatly. I made a trip to Florida to visit, but wasn't really on time. She was barely cohesive if you can call it that... was a long painful trip to basically just watch her rapidly degrade and die... But at least my girlfriend got to see the ocean for the first time.

Is amazing though how sometimes just getting a little ahead can open so many doors. Is hard to start saving and working to remove debt when you are living week to week. By simply having a separate account I keep one month ahead and maintaining it with enough money each week to cover my bills, plus a bit extra by rounding up, so I never have to worry about them has removed tremendous stress, and in some ways made it feel like I have more rather than less money than I did before when I paid them as they came.

So yeah... growing up I guess. Job that makes me feel worth something, somehow in love and a relationship again, and being responsible for a change and somehow feeling less stressed for having become so.

Hopefully I'll find more time for ATS though, I do miss it, and it can be fun. Plus I've had help from many here in getting through hard times.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So yeah... growing up I guess. Job that makes me feel worth something, somehow in love and a relationship again, and being responsible for a change and somehow feeling less stressed for having become so.

Congrats! I'm happy for you! I'm also sorry you lost your Grandmother.

Keep that momentum going! Tell us about the girl!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I'm almost afraid to lol. She's almost 18 years younger than me. She's 20 since January and I just turned 38 in July. Only reason I ended up in this relationship I wasn't even looking for though, is the insane levels of compatibility we have. It's a really good relationship for the both of us.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I hope you keep things moving in the right direction. Just remember that often when things seem to be going well, life will throw you curve balls. Just keep chugging along through the bad as best you can. Now that you know things can be good, really good, you also have a goal to work toward when they aren't as good too.

I find that helps me.

And I am glad you dropped by.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Already have had some good and bad. Is why I'm so glad with my new relationship and job, as both have stood up to it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Who is this body snatch imposter that cant even spell Puppylove's name correctly. I demand answers!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You caught me. I was sent by Hillary to kill off Puppylove and take her place.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

She's almost 18 years younger than me. She's 20 since January and I just turned 38 in July.

BRAVO!

Oh yeah, and congrats on the finances thing too.
edit on 22-7-2017 by imwilliam because: Added Oh yeah blah blah blah

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think it's best to maintain that pink cloud by staying out of the mud pit and concentrating on positive things like chem trails, possessions by Satan and global warming.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I fell asleep just thinking about those topics lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey puppy!
no joke I was just thinking of you yesterday hoping you were doing well!
Good to see you

so sorry to hear about your grandmother tho.
Very glad things are going good for you now. Now you can smile again!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Hi Puppy!

Glad to hear things working out for you!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Hey puppy!
no joke I was just thinking of you yesterday hoping you were doing well!
Good to see you

so sorry to hear about your grandmother tho.
Very glad things are going good for you now. Now you can smile again!

Smiling real rather than fake smiles

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hi Puppy!

Glad to hear things working out for you!

Thanks!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

She's almost 18 years younger than me. She's 20 since January and I just turned 38 in July.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Welcome back!

Good to see you life on a better and happier path!

new topics

top topics

join