It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children of the flying church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What if we are being conned to take our time and thoughts upon a subject that ultimately will bring humanity prosperity, yet is not guaranteeing any personal and spiritual advancements to any of us.

Do you remember that L5 society? Back in the 70s, they were the guys who were about to leave Earth. Or at least they were pretending that they are very serious about it. It was a time when population was around 4,000,000,000 and the scientific brains around the world have realized that humanity is stuck. Stuck in their own dreamless state.

Humans are not like Toyota. They need inspiration to live and prosper. And what is the alien? The alien is exactly this. A dream, a Fusion of our subconscious with our conscious. That's why the popular opinion is so wide and stretchy, about who what and why the alien are to us. They are from the underground, they are from other dimensions, they are coming from other planets, they are jinn, spirits, shape shifters, everything, really everything. They are our meme in the future...

So who and why created this dream? It was not me. It was not my mother, it was not my cat neither. We created it together, ourselves. However, we were directed by one "instance". We were directed by the people who knew humanity need a dream. Remember the L5 society. They quickly realized that there's better solutions, then to dream about colonization of the space by flying tin cans made of bolts.

--A backtrack-- We have our earth surface is our home. Everything else is alien to us. Show if we can't practically go into the "alien world" to draw inspiration from. Then... we might be able just to call the alien down to earth.
--A backtrack--

And I must admit this was a really good idea, because it works. It makes people wonder, it makes them nuts. It makes them release this hormone of geniusness that humanity needs to be what it wants to be. No mastermind created the pattern for this. It was the architect of our own matrix who gave the order. "Create Aliens. A lot of them. Now!"

Virtual reality lis there another key into the door of imagination. What do you wanna do today? Ask yourself that question. You're probably chasing that alien into that hole in front of a screen that was not made to serve you, it was made for you to serve through it. So go... chasing the same alien that Alice did. And you're gonna taste the mushroom soon. Just don't be afraid of the cat it's not real. It's alien.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Argentbenign because: mobile

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
so how you explain trace or photograpic cases?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign They are our meme in the future...

Au contraire, and I'm sorry you are so blatantly unaware of history.
There have been stories around as long as humans could communicate of "other-than human beings" passed down from generation to generation.

In every culture, on every continent.
This is nothing new and has damned little to do with anything from our current era.

You're probably chasing that alien into that hole in front of a screen that was not made to serve you, it was made for you to serve through it. So go... chasing the same alien that Alice did. And you're gonna taste the mushroom soon. Just don't be afraid of the cat it's not real. It's alien.

Not everyone is lazy enough or brain dead enough to give "tools" that much power in their lives.
Since the internet and MSM are in their own "bubble" I'm sure it can seem that way, but out here in the real world not so much.
LOL!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

You are with your full right to be discontent with the way I put things. I am as well open to new(or old) angel to the story(general story). In a way that's why I start the OP with "What if". Otherwise the rule of thumb shows that the more Alien places our psyche explore the more we expand in the real world(in the way a virus expands). Coincidence? Could be, but I obviously don't think so at present.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

What we have on photo carrier is unreliable source of information. The best you can make of it are speculations. Any operative in decent intelligence agency would tell you the same. I am not sayng someone do not photoed real UFO craft. We use 747 airborn, why not circular and flashing tin cans as well. Humans do it, simple. Olny them? No idea, but I currently don't know others.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Argentbenign because: mobile

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"Caver78 There have been stories around as long as humans could communicate of "other-than human beings" passed down from generation to generation"
One might question if these 'Stories' were descriptions of what one saw at the time ? and, that at the time wearing animal skins or Regalia was miss-interpreted as 'otherworldly' ?

Look at Hopi's head dress and many of the Indigenous populations form of clothing. .... they were quite otherworldly looking.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

And that would be very easy to assume, but...different indigenous cultures tell of visitations and humanoid lord makes a very valid point of the different instances where actual PHYSICAL trace evidence has been collected.

I agree the Hopi sacred dancers can appear startling but they are specific to different creation beings of the Hopi. Now whether those Creation Beings came from the stars or not is up to them to say.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Ok, I may have been a little abrupt.

The alien is exactly this. A dream, a Fusion of our subconscious with our conscious. That's why the popular opinion is so wide and stretchy, about who what and why the alien are to us. They are from the underground, they are from other dimensions, they are coming from other planets, they are jinn, spirits, shape shifters, everything, really everything. They are our meme in the future...

I see where you're going, but in my mind you are mixing oranges and apples. Mixing Aliens and Jinn and all manner of
"Other-than human beings" calling them ALL Alien. Aliens are usually defined as ET or as off-worlders or as definitely NOT terrestrial, the others have not been determined to have originated anywhere other than HERE.

In going with your original premise I would agree that "Other-Than human beings" have always propelled our imaginations and pushed us creatively.

ET- aliens while some people dress them up in high moral experiences the bulk of them 'seem" to be of a negative "taker" type visitation.

The first group appears both at night, in dreams and most importantly in the daytime. There is usually an exchange of ideas or precepts that assist whomever they contact. Not so with the ET- Alien group. So I'm going to have to disagree with you. While since the 40's we've certainly up-ed our military tech in response, it's not like we're getting much other benefit from any contact with the general public from them.

So totally apples and oranges.
Hope this explains where I was coming from better?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What is that quote from? Is that Alice in Wonderland or a commentary about it?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

What is that quote from? Is that Alice in Wonderland or a commentary about it?

Third paragraph in the OP's opening post.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Your are right the mixing the different type of paranormal/alien encounters is a bit too much. I'm not very happy in either with the theory going in this direction. However if you explore the popular field closely, you're notice a fun fact - that a lot of people does not make big difference and try to combine all paranormal/ufo experiences into a mess of nothing. Some do make difference, indeed, yet many really have no borders. It's the so called self employed paranormal/alien journalists who usually makes this statements.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

And that mixing just pretty much negates ever trying to get anywhere close to meaningful answers.

Your original question still stands, just instead of imagination spreading like a "virus" it's just as likely each tiny illumination or nudge by things normally outside of our comprehension can be just a series of random events meant for each individual but we get all insane with the sharing and insisting any information or experience MUST be meant for MANKIND!

So instead of spreading like a virus, it's more like finding a overturned beer truck and telling all our buddies then blaming the govt for getting us drunk and keeping us stoopid. Had the first guy who found the truck just cached some free brewskis thereby being set for awhile, the whole value of the PERSONAL message gets lost and worse we misinterpret it.

one nudge to one person equals maybe one or two imaginative ramblings.
Involving everyone garners exponentially many more, but it's all fruitless cause that wasn't the intent. So i my storyline it's random events that are snowballed into "it's a collective need" instead of just admitting we're a social species with a wild penchant for imaginings.

Probably did that badly, but maybe you can suss out the point?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
It is much more simple than that.

Unexplainable events and phenomena have always been there. Now, we humans have this evolutionary trait of being scared of the unknown. To cope with it we look for explanations.

For a long time the common explanation has been spiritual: ghosts, angels, gods etc. Then science happened. It was much better at explaining things. People started looking for more scientific explanations. Science fiction publications helped greatly in shaping this motion. Gods and angels of old would be replaced by extraterrestrial visitors.

edit on 23-7-2017 by moebius because: fix typo

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Where did you learn about the hole in the screen?

Did you see it for yourself?

top topics

join