It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, There Is a Government Troll Training Program

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Thanks to Truthstream Media for sharing this. Quite the symbolic document.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The alma mater of quite a few members here.
edit on 22-7-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

Wow, this video sums up perfectly what I've been witnessing the last couple of decades.

They will know their mission is complete when everything the general public believes is a lie.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Wow, this video sums up perfectly what I've been witnessing the last couple of decades.

They will know their mission is complete when everything the general public believes is a lie.

Then the mission was completed a while back.

And they won.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
From 2011:

"Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media"

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

My only sense of the short coming of the video is it's vocal focus on how this is done by government. Were that the case our problems would not be as severe. I think that by allowing our awareness of this to be limited to government interference in our psychological development --as referenced by the Maslow hierarchy chart at around nine minutes-- but rather, it seems to me, our entire social structure. Leaving out corporate and big business from the list of those who seek to manipulate us is a serious lack in the video.

And of course, if we have not arrived at the knowledge that our religions seek to do the very same thing to us. Not knowing that the churches work in the very same way leaves much of the ''control'' in our world unmentioned.

So yeah, I thought that was a good video as far as it went. It went far enough I think to just instill a sense of fear and paranoia rather than presenting the full nature of control systems and those who control them.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'll admit nothing...

They need a better dental plan is all I'll admit, and coffee, they need to provide us cubicle trolls more palatable coffee....

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

My only sense of the short coming of the video is it's vocal focus on how this is done by government. Were that the case our problems would not be as severe. I think that by allowing our awareness of this to be limited to government interference in our psychological development --as referenced by the Maslow hierarchy chart at around nine minutes-- but rather, it seems to me, our entire social structure. Leaving out corporate and big business from the list of those who seek to manipulate us is a serious lack in the video.

And of course, if we have not arrived at the knowledge that our religions seek to do the very same thing to us. Not knowing that the churches work in the very same way leaves much of the ''control'' in our world unmentioned.

So yeah, I thought that was a good video as far as it went. It went far enough I think to just instill a sense of fear and paranoia rather than presenting the full nature of control systems and those who control them.

Fear and paranoia? For me the video and its documentation simply validated A truth. Nice try though. You got the original copy of the document?
edit on 22-7-2017 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I think this is partially true Wide-Eyes. True that the general public believes much of the lie. But I think it goes deeper. There are those who will escape some of those general public lies. So what to do about them, which really I think is, us. Those of us who want to look further and deeper at our society. I think the level of deception for those is simple. Not only get people to believe the lies, but also to get people to disbelieve that which is true.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

There are those who will escape some of those general public lies. So what to do about them, which really I think is, us.

Nothing. Because we are not important to them. We arent in the majority. We arent changing anything. This site is for people who sit on their ass and discuss pointless politics. So in other words, theyve already won indeed. This site aint what it used to be, nuff said.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Fear and paranoia? For me the video and its documentation simply validated A truth. I wouldnt mind seeing an updated version instead of trying to troll this thread into thinking its decieving or spreading fear and paranoia. Nice try though. You got the original copy of the document?

I think maybe you miss-read what I was getting at above. I was not attempting to troll the thread, rather to add to it. My point being that as far as it went it was fine, but that to get to the real meat of it it would need to be taken farther. If you read my reply again I would hope you could see that.

As far as the fear and paranoia I mentioned, it was not to say that the video was spreading fear and paranoia but rather that without a fuller understanding of the nature of psychological manipulation around us there is the real potential that only our fears and paranoia would be sparked. This may, if I may say so, could be exemplified in that your immediate response to my reply was to label me a troll.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Fear and paranoia? For me the video and its documentation simply validated A truth. I wouldnt mind seeing an updated version instead of trying to troll this thread into thinking its decieving or spreading fear and paranoia. Nice try though. You got the original copy of the document?

I think maybe you miss-read what I was getting at above. I was not attempting to troll the thread, rather to add to it. My point being that as far as it went it was fine, but that to get to the real meat of it it would need to be taken farther. If you read my reply again I would hope you could see that.

As far as the fear and paranoia I mentioned, it was not to say that the video was spreading fear and paranoia but rather that without a fuller understanding of the nature of psychological manipulation around us there is the real potential that only our fears and paranoia would be sparked. This may, if I may say so, could be exemplified in that your immediate response to my reply was to label me a troll.

Ah. Alright bro, my bad. It seemed you wanted to downplay the video to me. The video is for people who are already educated, and not for the masses. The video is basically a confirmation that the governments are still using "Propaganda" by Edward Bernays, to full effect. The masses will never notice, thats the whole point. Its the few that will always know, but thats how it is with many things. Like the masters behind the document showed in the video. A few controls the many.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jungian

There are those who will escape some of those general public lies. So what to do about them, which really I think is, us.

Nothing. Because we are not important to them. We arent in the majority. We arent changing anything. This site is for people who sit on their ass and discuss pointless politics. So in other words, theyve already won indeed. This site aint what it used to be, nuff said.

If you believe this, then why even make the thread? Why mention to all the dead people here who sit on their asses and discuss pointless politics? What were you hoping to achieve by this thread?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If you believe this, then why even make the thread? Why mention to all the dead people here who sit on their asses and discuss pointless politics? What were you hoping to achieve by this thread?

I gotta make this thread to combat all the pointless politics. -Thats my logic. Wheres your logic?
Hoping to achieve with this thread? Are you for real?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Waste of my tax dollars, just like most every thing else they do.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Waste of my tax dollars, just like most every thing else they do.

Indeed. We pay for our own suffering ^ When will the majority wake up? It doesnt help that its all contained here, among the few.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
but think about the past year and a half-ish. the confusion and pollution put out by almost every single news outlet has demolished the population's ability to even choose a source they can wholeheartedly believe in. it's very obvious to anyone who actively seeks updates on the goings-on in the world that false narratives have been ramped up significantly. one can only speculate as to why, but think about how hard it is to keep up with anything anymore. do these trolls have anything to gain from their misdirection? probably not. but again, we'll never even come close to real facts anymore.
just look at the threads on ats. if anyone says "unnamed source", "sources close to the investigation", "anonymous sources", "such and such reports", "classified documents", or anything along those lines, any number of members scoff and rebuke. that's how untrusting we've become. and it's not by accident I would guess.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I gotta make this thread to combat all the pointless politics. -Thats my logic. Wheres your logic?
Hoping to achieve with this thread? Are you for real?

My hope was to engage in meaningful dialogue. In order to achieve that, it is my thought that one needs to know something about the person with which the dialogue is happening. I saw that your ''handle'' is Jungian which offers the suggestion that you are interested in psychology, most specifically Jung. Then again, in the video there was that reference to Maslow's hierarcy of needs. My assumption then, as the point of the video was to offer information on how we as a people are being psychologically manipulated by government-to which I added the corporate structure and churches--was that you have an interest in psychology. And psychology speaks to motive. The why is anything done.

So with that reply above I became confused. It would seem to me that what you were doing was as you just mentioned, to combat the pointlessness of much that is going on on this side, to which I also agree. But then you said that the discussions here are meaningless and pointless and that ''they have already won'', to which my next thought then was why even bother if that is your conception of things here. Why bother?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Yes, we are simply meat bots, programmable, trainable for habituation ect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join