It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Videos of Anomalous Activity in Sky Over Cornwall, England.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I saw a share on Facebook regarding anomalous activity over Cornwall but could not get my laptop to play the clips, so I did a search and found a compilation posted on YouTube by a poster named Page9522. There are four different sources within the clip from what I can determine and each clip definitely shows the same anomaly.

Initially, I said to myself, "That's a swarm of birds" but the more I looked at it the more I doubted myself, as the formation seems too tight and stays within some kind of boundary or shape, whereas a swarm of birds...Starlings for instance... tend to move more gracefully and cover large areas of sky. Also, whatever it is, then appears to fade away completely, which I don't think is possible for a swarm.

Anyway, here is the video I found...

And here is a typical Staling Murmation...

There are plenty of sources for this sighting that can be found on Google...
Google 'Ufo Over Cornwall'

It cannot be ruled out that this is a hoax compiled by a small group of people providing different locational clips and then the same CGI effect applied to each one, although as I always wonder with hoaxes, what is the motivation, inspiration and reasoning behind the design and implementation? I really think it needs someone with a sharper eye than me to spot any tampering.

Thank you for looking.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The light shining just right on a flight of starlings , and there you go . The mysterious object explained.

Or not ?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This has already been hoaxed, friend.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

It cannot be ruled out that this is a hoax compiled by a small group of people providing different locational clips and then the same CGI effect applied to each one, although as I always wonder with hoaxes, what is the motivation, inspiration and reasoning behind the design and implementation?

Just people out for lulz and fame for a few seconds.

If real, it looks to me just like the starlings but at much higher altitude. They are disappearing in and out of the clouds.

P

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Alas it was all a publicity stunt by the Eden project

The sightings were all part of a giant spoof by Cornwall’s Eden Project, who had enlisted locals to share the footage online. The attraction launches its new Journey Into Space attraction on Thursday, July 27, and the various spottings are all part of a big publicity stunt.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The same cgi pattern in different videos. It's like those trumpet sounds. Same sounds just put on top of different phone videos.
Where is the template for this rubbish?

"Worst hoax ever!" [in the voice of the Simpsons Nerd from the comic book shop].

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

I didn't think to look in the 'Hoax' section but I have now found it in there. Obviously it has been binned because the video embedded comes from the Secureteam 10 site...which means instantaneous hoax on here but as someone points out, the video clips are not supplied by Secureteam 10, they are from different sources. The clips on Facebook are obviously nothing to do with Secureteam 10.

Why not form and post your own opinion of the clips instead of replying with a one-line put down? Too many people on here are quick to shoot people down without any considered or reasoned response.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Alas it was all a publicity stunt by the Eden project

The sightings were all part of a giant spoof by Cornwall’s Eden Project, who had enlisted locals to share the footage online. The attraction launches its new Journey Into Space attraction on Thursday, July 27, and the various spottings are all part of a big publicity stunt.

Yes, I did read that, although I wondered how and why they did it.
edit on 22-7-2017 by fromtheskydown because: Spelling error.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
The same cgi pattern in different videos. It's like those trumpet sounds. Same sounds just put on top of different phone videos.
Where is the template for this rubbish?

"Worst hoax ever!" [in the voice of the Simpsons Nerd from the comic book shop].

Apparently, this YouTube user got a call the Eden Project, after emailing them regarding the anomaly and they have admitted it was down to them, in a roundabout way, although I cannot understand why the guy did not ask how they did it. To me, that would have been the logical next question because I would be interested to know just what technology they had used.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Good thing that the 'anomaly' is out of focus when the camera zooms in, otherwise we could see its fake.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

I didn't think to look in the 'Hoax' section but I have now found it in there. Obviously it has been binned because the video embedded comes from the Secureteam 10 site...which means instantaneous hoax on here but as someone points out, the video clips are not supplied by Secureteam 10, they are from different sources. The clips on Facebook are obviously nothing to do with Secureteam 10.

Why not form and post your own opinion of the clips instead of replying with a one-line put down? Too many people on here are quick to shoot people down without any considered or reasoned response.

It was in no way meant to be a put down, and I hoped that addressing you as "friend" would have made it clear that it was my intention to point out something that you were apparently not aware of.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Maybe we can bring in a law that put's people in prison for hoaxes as I'm bloody sick of them.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join