It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Women are being attacked every day': violence at small town festival reignites migration debate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo

But, they sure took the invitation from Mama Merkel pretty seriously and didn't refuse that from a woman!

Well that's the result of Angela Merkel opening up *Pandora's box*

*To 'open a Pandora's box' is to create an uncontrollable situation that will

cause great grief.

All the evils and miseries of the world flew out to afflict mankind.*

edit on 22-7-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
let's not forget that about 90% of all females vote exactly for that parties which are responsible for this chaos.
i think thats a clear statement.
they want more? they get more.
until they wake up one day and realize it's too late while they get beaten or stoned by the sharia police of islamic republic germany.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

Ahh so its the womens' fault for voting for whoever? Nice...so basically we asked for it?
Of course at election time we women should have used our scary magic powers and forseen what was going to happen

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Ahh so its the womens' fault for voting for whoever? Nice...so basically we asked for it?
Of course at election time we women should have used our scary magic powers and forseen what was going to happen

The previous comment exaggerated of course but most of the Middle East is seen as a backward part of the world for some legitimate and concerning reasons and that they care little for children and women in general is a sad but a true fact. So yes women should have known about all of this but i guess they didn't wanted to appear racist or called bigots. A somewhat mute argument since we wouldn't have all these problems in the first place if we hadn't imported them by the 10's of thousands all at once. Helping children and women is okay in my book but their younger males are not compatible with the german culture.

The muslims in the Middle East are acting vastly different from our integrated muslims that were born and raised here. I'm expecting a serious escalation of the tensions in the near future. The media is pretending that they don't exist but if you follow sources that are not owned by corporations you discover that there is a completely different story kept hidden from the public.

The whole thing is a mess and Schulz and Merkel are apparently absolutely useless in finding a solution for this problem.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Sound like a lot of US cities. No big deal really. After a while, you get used to it and learn to avoid the sketchy areas. Or another way of looking at it, welcome to the NWO, you dont get to have a country to call your own. So, if it gets too hot in Germany, MOVE!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

ok it was clear from the start that it's not highly educated westernized people that swarm into europe from earth's biggest hell holes.
although MSM government propaganda told otherwise, to create a welcome culture to bring in chaos that from now on shall weaken europe and serves as reason to establish more surveillance etc.

i admit most people are too blind to see this.

however what's completely obvious is the fact that muslim hordes create parallel societies, establish drug gangs, create no go areas, fight the police, rape kids and women and rise murder rate.

now could you please elaborate:
why the hell do women, whose top priorities should be peace and the security of themselves and their family, still vote for parties that created and continue this whole mess??

there is only a small minority of women who vote for right wing parties that promise to stop immigration.

are women more afraid of right wing parties than raping muslim hordes?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I know that post wasn't directed at me but i think you had some valid points. First off the AFD(german rightwing party) is just a mess. Alot of infighting brought them down to their knees and the fact that they had no idea how to handle public appearances didn't help either. Instead of slowly red pilling the masses they went full retard and that's probably the end of it(for now). I think a complete new rightwing party could work and garner alot of sympathy if they tone it down a notch.

For instance deporting foreign criminals is far too complicated and takes ages to take effect. The new disturbing trend that Islam made me do it is now a viable defense in german court rooms has to be addressed and imho any religion shouldn't even been considered at all. The thing is the Bundestagswahl on the September 24th draws closer and it still feels like that the SPD and CDU fell asleep behind the wheel. Die Grüne are basically a bunch of Baumkuschler(treehuggers) and have no idea how the real world works. FDP,Die Linke(worst party after the AFD hands down) and AFD are as of now completely irrelevant. It all boils down to Merkel and Schulz. Two candidates that are comparable with deciding between contracting Pest or Cholera. Both are still the wrong choice no matter what. I want someone to vote for that i can get 100% behind ike Donald Trump but that's never gonna happen. The future of Germany looks pretty dire and the thing that pisses me off the most is that nobody even cares. We will elect Merkel again and nothing is gonna change. I predict a safely win by a landslide against Schulz.

Germans in general are conditioned to welcome foreigners with open arms. Nobody will admit it but we are taught that we're still viewed as Nazis and we have to apologize to the whole world every chance we get. In hindsight i earned alot of weird looks at my school when i questioned their narrative of german history and got in trouble with my teachers alot because of that. Critcal thinking wasn't allowed and i can only imagine it got worse over the years. We didn't even discuss Hitlers accomplishments and why the economy and the german citizens seem to flourish under his reign. I hate the fact that we're not allowed to question a certain narrative just because.

I guess you could say that what you're witnessing now is deeply rooted in our DNA. They didn't vote for the AFD because they didn't want to be called racist and be shunned in public. Despite that I bet the AFD could have swayed alot of female voters if they had addressed real issues instead they went with all muslims are bad mkay. Morons.

I would love to hear a german womans side on this topic as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Women should have known about all of this but i guess they didn't wanted to appear racist or called bigots.

And that is the core of the problem!! Every one wants to be known as

*Miss Nice Guy* (too much sweet makes one sick) I don't mind being called racist,

I'm sure somewhere along the way I have been called much worse.

*Racism*...
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Take out the words struck out which are two sides of one word... all our lives

we have been living in groups which we gravitate toward like for like? people who

we have things in common with who we relate to ..... we chose our friends? we

choose our groups? the teams we support? at school we were broken into

teams/houses.

As a species we tend toward tribalism, supporting our own and those who we relate

to, who we have chosen. That doesn't mean we hate or are superior to others

The reality is *tough love* achieves more in the long run than all the bleeding

hearts and rainbows in the world.

A somewhat mute argument since we wouldn't have all these problems in the first place if we hadn't imported them by the 10's of thousands all at once. Helping children and women is okay in my book but their younger males are not compatible with the german culture

They would be better helped if affluent countries didnt simply give aid (money)

which goes into corrupt pockets but helped with building, water, sanitation,

farming and self sufficiency in their own cultures.

The muslims in the Middle East are acting vastly different from our integrated muslims that were born and raised here.

Thats because they arrived in managable family groups and settled in over time

They didnt arrive as invading armies.

I'm expecting a serious escalation of the tensions in the near future. The media is pretending that they don't exist but if you follow sources that are not owned by corporations you discover that there is a completely different story kept hidden from the public.
The whole thing is a mess and Schulz and Merkel are apparently absolutely useless in finding a solution for this problem.

However for her policies she was awarded The Coudenhove-Kalergi Prize in 2010

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

glad to meet an awaken german

a right wing/commom sense party will never make it over 10%. if they make it this far they get torn apart by agent provocateurs from within or by the media.
media (MSM) as well as merkel belong to the bilderberg group.
the media don't show objective news but rather propaganda, lies and diffamation against anyone who stands in their way to the ultimate goal.
media are the key to a better, intelligent society but right now they create generations of dumb slaves who refuse to think for their own.

chances are you will see germany becoming an islamic republic within your lifetime.
centuries of fighing for women's rights, animal rights, secular society get eradicated by today's sheeple who (especially women) think everyone who crosses their borders is willing to assimilate and brings money, peace, love and happyness.

no they don't. they are a strong warrior society and you germans are little crybabies compared to them. (no offense to you mate.)
they even fight your police because german police is weak and not allowed to use the right force to deal with those barbarians.
that's really embarassing!
please grow some balls and defend your homeland before it's too late.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

DPA/The Local
[email protected]
20 July 2017
13:38 CEST+02:00
The news that around 1,000 young people gathered on Saturday night during a festival in Schorndorf, Baden-Württemberg where some began throwing bottles at officers has grabbed national attention in Germany, particularly because police said many came from “immigrant backgrounds”.

This coupled with the fact that cases of sexual assaults or harassment were reported by women on Friday and Saturday, with Iraqi and Afghanistani men being investigated, has further added fuel to the fire.

Jens Spahn, a member of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s conservative CDU party in the Bundestag (German parliament), said that the events during the fest reflected Germany’s problem with integration of immigrants.

www.thelocal.de...

According to German authorities 53 crimes were reported over the course of the 5 day festival. 28 such crimes occurred on Saturday alone. This is nearly half the crimes reported last year. There were 9 reports of sexual assaults, three could not be corroborated according to police.

A group of about 100 teens and young adults "were deemed to have high potential for violence". The majority of this group had an immigrant background.

At one point a German 16 year old threw a bottle which hit a 19 year old Syrian who had to be treated for the injury. After the police doubled the number of officers another 20 year old German was detained by the police. The young man resisted to the police and at that point the group of about 100 people, most of them having an immigrant background according to police, rallied behind the "German 20 year old" in attacking the police. Six patrol cars were also damaged by the group.

edit on Fri Jul 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Germans, and Swedes, need to arm themselves, even if it's just a knife. I'd go for the femoral artery.

Box cutter and a leather awl to the eyes or temple.

edit on 7 22 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: 123143

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

DPA/The Local
[email protected]
20 July 2017
13:38 CEST+02:00
The news that around 1,000 young people gathered on Saturday night during a festival in Schorndorf, Baden-Württemberg where some began throwing bottles at officers has grabbed national attention in Germany, particularly because police said many came from “immigrant backgrounds”.

This coupled with the fact that cases of sexual assaults or harassment were reported by women on Friday and Saturday, with Iraqi and Afghanistani men being investigated, has further added fuel to the fire.

Jens Spahn, a member of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s conservative CDU party in the Bundestag (German parliament), said that the events during the fest reflected Germany’s problem with integration of immigrants.

www.thelocal.de...

According to German authorities 53 crimes were reported over the course of the 5 day festival. 28 such crimes occurred on Saturday alone. This is nearly half the crimes reported last year. There were 9 reports of sexual assaults, three could not be corroborated according to police.

A group of about 100 teens and young adults "were deemed to have high potential for violence". The majority of this group had an immigrant background.

At one point a German 16 year old threw a bottle which hit a 19 year old Syrian who had to be treated for the injury. After the police doubled the number of officers another 20 year old German was detained by the police. The young man resisted to the police and at that point the group of about 100 people, most of them having an immigrant background according to police, rallied behind the "German 20 year old" in attacking the police. Six patrol cars were also damaged by the group.

edit on Fri Jul 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Germans, and Swedes, need to arm themselves, even if it's just a knife. I'd go for the femoral artery.

Box cutter and a leather awl to the eyes or temple.

Whatever works, right?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
Don't you folks over yonder in European Countries (I'm American aka a Yank *rolls eyes*) have PEPPER SPRAY

... a gun would be better ...
oh wait, you can't have any.

Yes, but in many countries in Europe, the use of pepper spray for self defense is illegal, as well as conceal carry of firewarms:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Rise up my brothers rise! Taste the fruits of freedom and demand in the streets to be armed!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Women all around the world have always suffered these kinds of torture, especially through human trafficking. Although there is the number of NGO is working to help these women but still to no use, human trafficking is increasing day by day.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
People will eventually get tired of of violent animals masquerading as humans and just kill them on the very spot where they commit crimes.
edit on 31-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join