It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump VS Putin - Who played who here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Before replying to this thread, please watch this video below

So everyone is aware of what Trump has been up to since he met Putin at the G20 Summit - he underwent the revelation that his own son had been in contact with the Russians who offered dirt on Hilary before the election. He also famously tweeted his doubt that he could make the cybercrime unit work almost as soon as he touched back down in the USA.

What is not so clear is did Putin tell him about Russian officials contacting his son and that is why it was disclosed, or did Trump just get a nasty surprise?

What is of real concern here is that the three key agreements that Trump and Putin made (outlined in the video) seem to be evaporating into nothingness. Furthermore Russia is losing it's patience over the last round of sanctions put in place by Obama at the 11th hour of his regime - specifically the expulsion of Russian diplomats and the seizure of the Russian Dachas on US soil.

Russia is now preparing retaliatory sanctions that if enacted, will no doubt firmly close the window of opportunity for the USA and Russia to find common ground on anything moving forward, meaning the cold war is back on in a very big way.

So, my question is this; Who played who at G20? Was it Puting playing Trump by not revealing the full truth about Russia's involvement in the election? Remember, Trump announced that he was 'satisfied' by Putins' answer immediately after the meeting. Or did Trump play Putin by agreeing to a whole bunch of things without ever intending to enact any of them?

Either way, I smell the rat of betrayal here and this is only going to end badly unfortunately.
edit on 21-7-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

No. Neither....

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I will believe your words (And I really want to BTW) when I see the key agreements being acted upon from both sides, plus this diplomatic stoush over the confiscated Dachas being confiscated getting sorted out. And that means the USA has to hand back the Dachas it took.

Full story of that below. But basically Russia has given until July to hand them back. It's July 22 here, so we have 9 more days left.....

They were confiscated by Obama over the not yet definitively proved claims of Russia hacking the election. All we know for sure at the moment is that SOMEONE hacked the DNC and that Russia offered dirt on Hilary to Trumps' son.

But suspicion is not absolute proof. Nor are either of these things on their own proof that they swayed the American voter toward Trump. I can still clearly remember TV telling me here in Australia that Hilary was a sure thing to win the election, but it would be by a very slim margin when polls opened. So the MSM et al were definitely playing the psychological game that Hilary was next president despite of whatever shenanigans were going on in the background.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ohh..

I know, I know..

PIck me, Pick me...

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Putin probably told Trump not to worry, that he (Putin) had spoken to his fellow Oligarchs, and was assured that all the laundered money is now totally untraceable, but that he will have fully repay the Deutsche Bank loans to make it all look legit...Kapish! (Capisce)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well never mind then.
Smurfy said what I was going to say..

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Oh I have no doubt that Russia was in contact with both Hilary and Trump over and during the election cycle.

This video below is a fascinating insight on Putin's view of the US political system - the man is pretty on to it. And he publicly insists that Russia does not have a favourite. But of course he hints that because Trump indicated he wants to build better relations with Russia, how could this be a bad thing for the world?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
he publicly insists that Russia does not have a favourite. But of course he hints that because Trump indicated he wants to build better relations with Russia, how could this be a bad thing for the world?

It's much more than that. Putin and Trump actually have alot more in common, than Putin and Hillary.

First of all, both Putin and Trump are men, and they both prefer "Eastern European women," because they are truly feminine types. They both have the same sense of humor about sex, Trump grabbing, and Putin proclaiming his Ladies are the best at it. Neither thinking of "women" as being "executives" or "leaders" to be "respected."

Secondly, Putin loves wealth, he has built his own mansions around the world, and like living the high style. He's not much of a believer in democracy, it's theocracy with Putin as High Priest. Both Putin and Trump have the same type of "authoritarian" views. Neither tolerates dissent, if you oppose Putin, you're out; oppose Trump, you're out.

Hillary would actually have a hard time talking to Putin. Can't imagine them meeting in the back room alone, for a private meeting at all. How does she "break the ice"? Trump, on the other hand, can laugh with Putin about his grabbing, and the pee circus in the hotel room, and have some good fun over a bottle of vodka, then get down to serious business, having "male bonded" in the opening session.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think the point that everyone is missing is that this latest round of developments since G20 hints at one of two things here

Either Putin is a grand liar and played Trump hard during the election cycle, knowing full well he could bring American politics to a standstill by a slowly evolving story of how Russia backed Trump and wanted him to win. We all remember that so called Dossier and Peegate, that Putin himself denied exists.

OR

Trump, desperate to show America that he is NOT Putin's showpony is willing to betray Russia and deliberately heighten tensions to prove his allegiance to America. This would simply be a naive attempt to win over an already dangerously divided nation to prove his fitness to be president at the danger of global security.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

There's plenty of evidence of Hillary's collusion-some with Obama as well- with Russia. This is a deflection from that and the manipulation of Bernie Sanders votes.

Next, any 'accord' between Putin and Trump gives TPTB pause in any overt attempts at undermining either or both nation's sovereignty. That perception of collusion MUST be maintained to at least delay any possibility of that accord AND a continued attempt at erosion of Trump's support.

That's my perception of it and my explanation for 'no interest' in yet another variation of the theme.

Good day, sir....

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

What you are saying in a long winded way is that Putin is playing Trump.

You are quite correct in that the goal seems to be too undermine him (Trump) And thus far it's been quite successful. The wall, healthcare reforms and the ability to improve relations with Russia are all being stalled by these constant revelations.

By simply stopping Trump from being able to govern effectively, they are bringing America to its knees one day at a time.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

But of course he hints that because Trump indicated he wants to build better relations with Russia, how could this be a bad thing for the world?

You have to ask yourself, does it matter what any President may say in the same vein? I think Obama may have said something similar. You need to accept that words like that are always music to anyone's ears, except the mad dog who hates anything other than their own jingoism.
Look at just yesterday, Exxon Mobil Fined for Violating Sanctions on Russia...a whopping
$2million, does anyone think that, (A) Putin didn't know about that, and (B)sanctions are meant to be broken anyway, and it's not really hurting too much besides.
And of course there was a stink from Germany and Austria..probably amongst others in Europe, when the US senate voted to make even more sanctions in June past since it included I think the Euro pipeline scheme, but it wasn't a big stink more of a sniff since nobody is really that bothered, but just makes more music for the avid reader...like mad dog.
Putin is pretty astute and realistic, and knows what he has to deal with and his limitations, and would use any measure he can, Trump on the other hand, talks in brown haemorrhages all the time, that means nothing to anybody really...except himself.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think the Corporate military has played both sides already.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I view the two-Russia and health care and the like- separate, to a degree. The MSM/left for the Russian games-I see no 'revelations' whatsoever- and the Republican elite working against him in Congress.

The Democrats are DOA. No leadership. No platform beyond Trump and Russia, and above all, no mandate on a Federal level.

He has one 'out' that few seem to acknowledge and that is threaten the Republicans that they had better fall in line under his mandate and leadership or face Trump forming, financing and executing a third party....while the sitting president. That would effectively finish the republican party much like the republicans did to the Whigs, back in the day.

If THAT threat doesn't bring them into line then that third party becomes obviously overdue.

Frankly, Trump has already done the country a huge service in his further exposing both parties and the professional politician class to be well outside the intended vision of the Founding Fathers.

With Trump or without him, there will be others to lead, nothing in D.C. will be the same again.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Well that is option C. The Democrats are still butthurt from the loss and still trying to cause crap.

But in this case, it could be an actual problem. The rest of the world needs Russia and USA to be able to at least co-operate on issues like Syria, the EU, NATO etc etc.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Agreed.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Trump is millions and millions and millions of dollars in debt to the Russian mob. They are the only ones who have been willing to loan him money for the last twenty years and his projects continuously go bankrupt because he's an imbecile. He had no way to pay them back with money, so Putin found a different way. The Deplorables are the only ones who got played.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FijiMermaid

It all seems rather pointless though. The OP video talks of how Trump has basically reneged on three agreements made at G20 and how that is translating into more tension between Russia and USA>

I mean, the same thing would have happened with Hilary in power anyway, so why would they play Trump to do such things when they could just blackmail him into dropping sanctions and returning the Dachas for instance?

The whole thing smacks of weirdness and inconsistency. Hence my OP question, who is playing whom here? Or is it an external third party within the USA who are manipulating Trumps' every move to ensure that Russia and the USA remain hostile adversaries?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: FijiMermaid

It all seems rather pointless though. The OP video talks of how Trump has basically reneged on three agreements made at G20 and how that is translating into more tension between Russia and USA>

I mean, the same thing would have happened with Hilary in power anyway, so why would they play Trump to do such things when they could just blackmail him into dropping sanctions and returning the Dachas for instance?

The whole thing smacks of weirdness and inconsistency. Hence my OP question, who is playing whom here? Or is it an external third party within the USA who are manipulating Trumps' every move to ensure that Russia and the USA remain hostile adversaries?

The modern globalist left have the mentality that we're suppose to play the Russians or something. Instead of possibly working together to defeat terrorism world wide. And judging how the Hillary - Obama administration had been funding so called moderate Muslims to overthrow Syria. These moderate Muslims typically are members of ISIS etc and have turned out to be much worse than anything that may have been there before. Slaughtering Christians and anyone else who aren't radical wackos.

These radical Muslims funded by Obama and co. have caused a refugee crisis that is the opposite of what the West should want. Non of the Arab countries will except these refugees, so the West has been forced to take them by Obama and co. It's as though Obama and the globalist left are trying to destroy the West and America with a jihad invasion. If this suicide isn't their intention then the they are a bunch of bumbling idiots.

Now as if we're stupid or something. The left and a few Rino's would have us believe Trump should continue this self destructive policy. Trump is now doing exactly what the sane have been calling for to end the killing.

new topics

top topics

join