It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI turns over 7000 documents from Weiner laptop in Clinton-tied case - 33K Clinton emails found?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

This has to end.

Absolutely

When do you want it ?

Is monday ok with you ?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

This has to end.

Absolutely

When do you want it ?

Is monday ok with you ?

As good a day as any...

Regulators.......... mount up

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
From a friend of a friend who cuts/pastes

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Im afraid the age of regulators is long gone. Its been.replaced by pointless protesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
From a friend of a friend who cuts/pastes

Interesting....any more on that?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Anyone have any idea of what this one email is about? It is referenced in the releases but haven't heard of it again.

And Clinton's emails continue to get scrutiny beyond the State Department. On Monday, State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters one email is being withheld from the public in full at the request of law enforcement.

Kirby would not comment on the content of the email, but he emphasized it is not classified.

Also, what ever happened to Pagliano. He was held in contempt, but I never heard anything after that.

Don't forget, Pagliano's entire .pst file went missing.

Maybe that had been found?
edit on 22-7-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Thanks for quoting that but all please keep in mind that /pol had 3 different White House Anons show up and they all left cryptic messages and only one of them mentioned July 27th. At least one of them could have been the real deal though. FBI Anon is awfully quiet and i'm not sure if that's a bad or a good sign.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I guess Peter Smith wasn't murdered over these 33,000 e-mails, as discussed in this ATS thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... since the FBI had them already.

That was a message sent.
"Investigate at your own peril"

Meanwhile Ole Slick Willy is on a vacation without Hillary,
taking night sails to Fountainhead with Brosnan and Jesssica Alba.

I so agree with Rand Paul, wake up every day and think "we could have
been stuck with Hillary". This way, wake up everyday and read
Trumps tweets and laugh.

He fired out a string of them this morning.
Even mentions "having the full power to pardon".
Honestly, this is pure comedy gold!

If the establishment is not going to pursue Hillary and
Lynch for their crimes over half the country does not
even care what Trump does.

If the scales of justice are afully tipped to one side
they are worthless indeed.

edit on 22-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Anyone have any idea of what this one email is about? It is referenced in the releases but haven't heard of it again.

And Clinton's emails continue to get scrutiny beyond the State Department. On Monday, State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters one email is being withheld from the public in full at the request of law enforcement.

Kirby would not comment on the content of the email, but he emphasized it is not classified.

Also, what ever happened to Pagliano. He was held in contempt, but I never heard anything after that.

Yeah...I remember that.

I am REALLY curious as to what that one single file out of thousands is about. The only one the PD asked to keep from the public and it was part of Hillary's 33K deleted emails. If it didn't have to do with the FBI or the investigation of theirs and was solely the PD...what could that be?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Something that is part of an ongoing investigation the PD has?

The fact that it doesn't contain classified information but is sensitive enough to have been kept back is intriguing.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Kalixi

HIllary is "one of their own".
If she goes down dozens of high-ranking (if not hundreds) officials will go right down the drain with her.
This is indeed about "group" survival.
A group of multi-millionaire thieves and war criminals, and a good number of pedophiles too in all likelihood.

From just a little digging I would say many thousands world wide, but it is still my belief they are untouchable still and only the ones they sacrifice, ah perfect word, will go down.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Something that is part of an ongoing investigation the PD has?

The fact that it doesn't contain classified information but is sensitive enough to have been kept back is intriguing.

That's what is so strange. So the FBI is releasing them and obviously with reactions for anything sensitive, but somehow the PD is able to request the not release this one single email and in its entirety?

The only thing I am thinking it could be is something related to Weiner...that is the only other known investigation that is so let Law Enforcement.

Either way, the fact they made a statement to address that one email also seems strange. Almost like a warning to someone.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Wondering if his .pst happened to be a part of the Datto "accidental" cloud backup of Hillary's Server. That whole story just seems way to unbelievable....accidentally backing up Hillary Clinton's server to their cloud and not realizing it for 2 years?

My bet is Datto is where the email leak originated from. Everyone said her server wasn't hacked....and this would be a very reasonable explanation for those emails getting released as it wasn't a hack...it was a backup and would likely contain every .pst file on it.

Their device immediately takes a snapshot of the server and does so at certain intervals. While the device will overwrite itself, the cloud keeps everything. So from the second they plugged that server in at Platte the Datto device immediately began taking snapshots forever saving them to the cloud.

Imagine the "oh $hit" look on Paglianos and Clintons face when that revelation came up....LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Something is definitely up as of late just take a look at the threads that popped up today. They show up like clockwork and the posters who agree with them are always the same. I think Trumps tweet storm(is that really a thing?) riled some comfy feeling people up. I decided to ignore these threads from now on. They are basically all about the same non- issues. Their wake up call will be brutal but i'll enjoy it immensely.

edit on 22-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Something is definitely up as of late just take a look at the threads that popped up today. They show up like clockwork and the posters who agree with them are always the same. I think Trumps tweet storm(is that really a thing?) riled some comfy feeling people up. I decided to ignore these threads from now on. They are basically all about the same non- issues. Their wake up call will be brutal but i'll enjoy it immensely.

Yeah...I have noticed that as well. Every single one is a hit piece with "sources". Hard to believe some will fall for that junk. What's sad is there are a few long time members here who seem to have bitten off too. Most of those threads are from pretty new members and the majority of likeminded replies are as well.

The main reason they can't get in on threads like these is because there is actual documentation and actual testimony cited and actual court docs to view with facts and evidence. These are things that can't be argued.

It like another thread I have that Trump happened to tweet about today...the Uranium One deal where the Obama administration with Hillary at the helm said that no uranium would leave the US, yet there it is in multiple links to the stories on my thread...Uranium One yellowcake drum explodes on worker in CANADA.....but yeah....none will leave the US. I do wonder just how much has left and where it's gone at this point.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
At this point it should be considered treason keeping these emails from the public. It is so painfully obvious they are trying to cover up crimes and corruption. Specifically Clinton's child trafficking ring which Weiner said he would comply in exposing if offered a lighter sentence for his pedo activities. Though he probably knows it would earn him a death sentence.

And all the sheep carry on like nothing happens.... Sad, sad world. Doomed, really.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Pretty soon someone is gonna have to draw a line here. Who are the legitimate truth seekers whose aim is to expose corruption? Who have an agenda to muddy the waters and create conflict through condescension and gas lighting?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You know, another angle this whole email debacle has me wondering about is that the Clintons actually DID have major Russian ties that have been proven. They have been in politics in the most powerful positions for a long time. They have had plenty of time to work deals through the years leading up to Hillary running for office in 2016.

She tried in 1992 and 2008. 1992 was short lived because of Billy's womanizing.

2008 was likely when she began to realize she could get influence in foreign nations after losing her run then becoming SoS.

What if all the deals she and the Clinton Foundation were involved in to help Russian entities during supposed sanctions were to build to the run in 2016. We all remember the "reset button" incident. Of course there's Uranium One and all the money made from that.

So what if she had a deal with the Russians to help influence the elections in HER favor? What if the Russians decided to double cross her and not help, or what if, regardless of their help, she still lost? Now you have a sudden 180 degree turn by that entire administration fro. 2008 - 2016 suddenly saying the Russians are bad and blah blah blah.

The timeline actually fits and would be really easy for the Dems to try to pin it on the Russians helping Trump because they already HAVE the contacts and recordings of whatever conversations and can selectively edit these things to make it appear as if the opposite were actually true. I would think if they believed they were going to win and didn't, they would stop at nothing to slander all involved as well as the opposition.

This also would explain why Hillary seemed to have that aire of having the Presidency in the bag, not doing many large public appearances/rallies, etc...

Just another angle to think about. We have almost every one of these supposed Russian connections having met Hillary or Obamas teams well before Trump, even the main connection for Jr having been let in the US by Lynch.

The best lie is one that is built on truth...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

That's what is so strange. So the FBI is releasing them and obviously with reactions for anything sensitive, but somehow the PD is able to request the not release this one single email and in its entirety?

It could be a blatant e-mail about Hillary's love of PIZZA or mention of a sacrificial ceremony victim needed.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Always suspected but now really believe the Clintons have friends in high places, like the kind that will help you lose evidence kind of friends, or they got got seriously dirt on some higher ups. Imagine if this was Bush's Secretary of State or Trumps they'd be roasted by now. I mean h e l l low level businesses have confidentiality clause on their emails now.

But nobody will care and it will slowly fade, you damn sure wont hear a mention in most MSM
edit on 22-7-2017 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join