It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET disclosure? Are you sure you want to know?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thanks to those that replied to my earlier question.

One thing I've been thinking about this place is that if anybody really wanted to know or research more into it, they'd be able to. The video in the OP mentions how they wanted to do EVP (for whatever you think that's worth) and spectrum analysis of the ground and other things... so why hasn't it been done?

If people wanted to know and among those people were super-rich like Bigelow then they could have that done. They could get the best the world has to offer (I assume at least) so why not go for it?

Or have these things been done and then suppressed?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

They have been suppressed. As one example, take for instance how flying saucers have been reported for a long time to move erratically at hyper-sonic speeds and then stop on a dime. The technology of how that happens without g-force or sonic booms, or shock waves has definitively been suppressed. In fact it is called "magneto aerodynamics". The military has been researching this technology for a long time as well, and their progress is classified right now. Anyone can verify this fact just by researching magneto-aerodynamics.

The only thing that utilizes this is flying saucers and other UFO's. There never existed any example of magneto aerodynamics until disks and other UFO's began appearing and displaying themselves. If it was all baloney, the military wouldn't have classified it. Just imagine the weapons possibilities using this. Silent and virtually unlimited speed. This probably is also a subject that will not make certain groups happy about seeing discussed, although it is almost a certainty that other nations including enemy ones are studying the same sciences behind this. But in America the PTB don't like the common folks knowing much.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69 Glad to see you back putting out content again Slayer! I've missed reading your posts.

edit on 7/26/2017 by ShAuNmAn-X because: typos

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
"I'm back.... just a small taste"

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
"I'm back.... just a small taste"

thats what all the dealers say....

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Noncents

Egyptian gods maybe? I'm fairly certain that if a small group of clothes wearing intelligent Dogs showed up on TV talking to us about something, some people would be thinking that they are gods (people thinking that the dogs were gods, not people thinking they were gods)

God spelled backwards is dog. Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
we want to know at least some basics. we are ready

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join