It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s personal lawyer resigns from top post amid legal team shakeup

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What, you think Trump presidency is not headed for a disaster, and will turn out okay or you don’t believe things in politics are planned or you don’t like the conspiracy angle

Yes

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Arnie123

Boy, speak of drinking, I tell ya, I'd like to have a swallow of what your drinking...

You think Trump is normal. I would, If I were a betting person, bet a million Trump presidency is headed for deep, deep trouble, and that will hurt the country deeply

Kiddo, speaking of drinking, shortly after the US ARMY, I quit. Wife and daughter can bring perspective to life. So, have a swallow of some pristine Ozarka water, from three different springs.

Your black psy op theory? no.

Yes, I think Trump is normal, acts like every other American I have ever known across three different continents. A Trump Presidency aims to stall the ambitions of a potential globalized economy that eight years of obummer was creating and trying to set in motion, of which the CCP was looking forward to as it would have immediatly and effectively given them instant superpower status and unparalleled economic prosperity, built upon the backs of cheap labor and draconian ideology that suppresses free speech and innovation, rather subverting and exploiting other first world nations tech.
Those that helped in building these would be compensated to the highest dollar by the CCP as they and them believed the old world ideologies of Nationalism and Patriotism were fading into obscurity.
This Presidency is the result of the will of the American people, in that we, the American people, are not blind, or stupid, we see the crumbling infrastructure, we see corruption and idiocracy in our politics and most important of all, a sickening of the mind, that which seeks to harm its own government because it didn't get what it wanted.
No, I see a resurgent nation, seeking to reset and embrace the future.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Byrd

He's also struggling with alcoholism and had a drunken rage episode a few nights ago for which he apologized to the person involved. But I think it has a lot to do with why he's stepping down.

Yeah... I read about that. I would imagine he is under just a little bit of stress. Nobody wants a drunk as their attorney...

Drunks are great attorney's - they can justify anything.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I cannot recall this ever happening all these resignations with in the first 6 months of his presidency, has this happened before?

Its bad for America because it stinks of instability.

Begging the question, are the handful of DC insiders and media pundits who keep pounding against the side of the boat, time after time after time, unrelented by failed accusation after failed accusation, essentially becoming enemies of America due to the destabilizing effect they're having in their Deus Vult assault on Trump?

so it's the critic's fault for the resignation of the people hired to shelter Trump from the critics. .. am I getting this wrong...or is that the Guinness world deflection record...

good news is there's a few vacancies for the Patriots to fill up; spicey stepped down too...
question: when was the last time the POTUS addressed the nation..

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
good news is there's a few vacancies for the Patriots to fill up; spicey stepped down too...

Believe me, nobody wants me in a top tier government position. The world and half of this country would be kissing eagle knuckles before the end of the week.

About 2 hours ago www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Believe me, nobody wants me in a top tier government position. The world and half of this country would be kissing eagle knuckles before the end of the week.

About 2 hours ago www.whitehouse.gov...

the POTUS hasn't addressed the nation since March.
as far as the 'eagle' thing,
I guess Trump isn't as American as you are, since he just put another billionaire as his comms head honcho . real Americans like you just don't fit the bill, need not apply I guess.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
And for your listening and viewing pleasure...
'Ty Cobb' by Soundgarden.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

His whole team seems to be imploding right now.

I cannot recall this ever happening all these resignations with in the first 6 months of his presidency, has this happened before?

Not to my recollection, but I haven't actually checked past political history. There have been scandal-laden presidencies before (Grant comes to mind immediately) but not being a political historian I can't really judge further.

Other governments (not the American form of government... which is NOT a democracy but a republic) have stood in spite of scandals and shakeups. A well-constructed government should be able to stand in spite of this kind of thing. I expect we'll muddle along, though historians will have a field day with the material from #45.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: Byrd

I thought Ty Cobb died decades ago. I always thought him a baseball player, not a lawyer.

It's the Mandela Effect. He wasn't even allowed in Field of Dreams.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

His whole team seems to be imploding right now.

I guess it would depend on what level you are talking about. As far as high level resignations, Reagan had the most from what I can find. Though I can't find anything that tells the timeframe in which they happened.

Holy flashback, Batman!

I read through the summary of the Reagan scandals on Wikipedia and remember most of them though time has glazed them over. If I recall correctly, though, it all started coming out in his second term. The first term was relatively free , though Wikipedia reminds me of a lot of problems in the EPA.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

10/10

For those mental gymnastics. Impressive stuff.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

My point is that I don't believe Trump or his team are any more corrupt or questionable than ANY prior administration. The appointments he pushed forward, including Flynn, were appointments that wouldn't have been railroaded in past administrations.

All other candidates for President in recent history released their tax returns well before the election. Trump's tax returns are only now being investigated. That's the trigger that has led to inquiries about whether the President can pardon his family, aides, and himself.

Flynn couldn't be railroaded because he didn't need Senate confirmation. The lack of proper vetting is 100% on Trump. Sessions lied to Senate. Trump hasn't even put candidates forward for 300 and some positions, they're still vacant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join