It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Spicer Resigns

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's interesting that the Friday afternoon leaks started back today. Can't wait until next Friday.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
A yuuuuge weight of Spiceys shoulders I bet

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sessions
Spicer

Spencer next? Unless trump likes him too much.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Now the count-down for the alt-right adventurers to show up and tell everyone how they never liked Spicer, and he was a shill for Obama/Hillery/Gus Hall/Leon Trotsky....

They'll have a field day with the fandango dancing Moochie !

Though Scaramucci became a critical fundraiser for the Trump campaign, it was not his first choice.

Before the presidential campaign of 2012, Scaramucci expressed early support for Hillary Clinton.

“I hope she runs [in 2016], she is incredibly competent,” he apparently wrote in a deleted tweet from April 2012, according to screenshots published by the Daily Beast.

He also called her “the real deal.” But when the campaign actually arrived, he first donated to Wisconsin governor Scott Walker’s campaign until it collapsed, and then he joined Jeb Bush.

Before he joined the Trump campaign, Scaramucci called Trump “anti-American” and “another hack politician”.

“I’ll tell you who he’s gonna be president of, you can tell Donald I said this: the Queens County Bullies Association,” Scaramucci said during a segment on Fox Business in August 2015.

“You are an inherited-money dude from Queens County. Bring it.”

Source

That's one helluva winning track record !

A flip-flopping chancer becomes Trump's new press secretary,
who'da thunk it

Any bets as to the length of his tenure ?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

LOL... working around these pedos all the time must make people crazy.

if he doesnt do his job he will go too.

look people come and go all the time in administrations and Trump wants the best. There will be a bunch of people to come and go. thats just the way it is. I am surprised Huckabee has lasted this long. Shes great. very professional and reserved.

personally i liked Spicer i just think he kind of got burnt out.

scaramucci i dont know. looks like an establishment plant but who knows. There are lots of them in the administration.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

scaramucci i dont know. looks like an establishment plant but who knows

Nahhh!

He's just a chancer
another illywhacker
in the image of his boss

How long before Trump's Twittering Tweets undermine him ?
Same as ex-stress secretary Spicer: 6 months max ...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

yeah trump is establishment blah, blah, blah. Anyone with half a brain can see the entire corrupt system is out to get him..... like they do us..... if you even are one of us.

Damiel... what is that Damien?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Seems like Spicer really got the short end of the deal. I think he was soldiering on for the greater good, but eventually he couldn't take it all with a smile anymore. He might have been too idealistic for the job.

Trump needs someone who really thrives on controversy, someone more unscrupulous. Spicer was also too easy to parody I guess. Someone with more detachment I guess, someone who cares less.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Can you blame him?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse
a reply to: windword

Honestly, I'm surprised that he didn't find a reason sooner. Good lord, the man was not allowed to get it right ever. He was a paid fool for Trump and the President used him like one.

I have no sympathy for him, he stood up there like a chump, behaved badly, then couldn't take the heat, then quit when Trump picked somebody else.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Someone who has no problem lying for him.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Just another causality in the Trump administration. Trump has no sense of loyalty, honor or character. "you're fired"

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's remarkable the amount of lies that come from this White House. It's a constant stream! It's as if they have no relationship with the truth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join