It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the other species of Aliens after the Eisenhower meeting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I was reading up on the Eisenhower apparent 1954 meetings with 4 different Alien types and apart from The Greys their was also the Nordic's ,Reptilians and a Tall Grey Alien's ? but what I love to know and can't find the answer yet on the net is why did all 4 show up at once and then after the so called agreement with the small Greys then what happened to the other 3 Alien species ? did they just leave Earth and never come back or what.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

before jumping to such questions - ascertaining that :

1 - the alledged " 4 alien races " actually exist

2 the alledged " eisenhower meating " actually occurred

would be helpful

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
For those who require some substance:

Former American President Dwight D. Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens, a former US government consultant has claimed.

The 34th President of the United States met the extra terrestrials at a remote air base in New Mexico in 1954, according to lecturer and author Timothy Good.

Eisenhower and other FBI officials are said to have organised the showdown with the space creatures by sending out 'telepathic messages'.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Daily Mail Source

In 1953, President Harry Truman gave up the oval office and passed the reins of power to his successor, President Dwight D. Eisenhower (Ike). It appears that Truman also gave Ike a pretty hefty file concerning a top secret project called Majestic 12 that Truman established by classified executive order. Majestic 12 consisted of a group of scientists, military personnel and other governmental professionals who all worked together to understand and communicate with UFOs and extraterrestrials (ETs).

President Eisenhower was extremely interested in UFOs and ETs: there is evidence that he met with ETs secretly, at least three times.

Once at Edwards Air Force Base (AFB) in California and twice at Holloman AFB in New Mexico. Since the Eisenhower meetings, other instances of UFOs landing at or near Holloman AFB have been reported.

1954 Eisenhower-ET Meeting at Edwards AFB

President Eisenhower, who had been a five-star Army general, always had a ]“strong belief in life on other planets.”](www.ufo-blogger.com...) In February 1954, he was spending several days in Palm Springs on vacation. He disappeared for several hours one Saturday afternoon and even missed a scheduled public dinner. He was not seen again until late the following morning.

Link to the above

Further reading.

It would be great if this were true.

What's happened to the aliens? Maybe they are still here, either covered up by TPTB or in hiding ,waiting for us to die on our own swords, at which time they can take back the planet we killed.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I think this is the meeting you're talking about? www.gaia.com... Depending on the source some say he made a treaty with them for in exchange for taking humans for technology. Some say it's to protect us from attacks, corrupt the government etc. This meeting has a few theories as to what happen.

EDIT: and14263 you beat me to the punch while I was typing

edit on 7/21/2017 by Keiyentai because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Keiyentai
Class of 2008 - we think alike

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
where are these 4 alien races now? Surely after 63 years we would have seen something of one of them?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
There may have well been Eisenhower meetings, and the four species of Extraterrestrials or (possibly unknown terrestrials) but The power base now seems unaffected by this news if true.

It would seem if there were events that proved their existence, there would certainly be a different reaction by leaders and the daily goings on's.

It's simply speculation, but if most of us had encounters with aliens it would be a life changing experience. Something that would form and affect our normal lives in a very un-normal way. You catch my drift?

Always love this type of discussion, but the days of 'what if' and 'there could be' are quickly vanishing with the advent of modern technology. ...............much like 'superstitions' and 'magic' of the past.
As Mulder says...... I want to believe.

"In February 1954, he was spending several days in Palm Springs on vacation. He disappeared for several hours one Saturday afternoon and even missed a scheduled public dinner. He was not seen again until late the following morning."

There are several Southern California military installations in close proximity of Palm Springs. In the 50's traffic to any of these, would have been quite rapid, by air, and fairly rapid by car.

Well regardless the outcomes.... you have a Star from me.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

would be helpful

Can you help us ' ascertaining '?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

These are the types of conspiracies that really got me into researching conspiracies in the first place, so thanks for bringing up the topic. I don't have much to add, other than if any race of beings were able to travel through interstellar space and communicate telepathically, I'm quite certain that their ability to conceal themselves would not be a tough thing to do--basically, I'm saying that IF these races of aliens exist and IF this meeting occurred, all four alien races may still be hiding amongst us, relatively undetectable by our physiological and technological limitations.

I long for the days when "Unsolved Mysteries," "X-Files," "In Search Of," and all of those similar shows were all on TV at the same time. Man, what an era for producing conspiracy-minded people, and I'm a child of that era. Good times...

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I looked for any recent nordic sightings and while I didn't find any I did find this beauty

www.telegraph.co.uk...

A police officer contacted British UFO experts after seeing three aliens examining a freshly made crop circle near Avebury, Wiltshire.

I want to believe!
edit on 21-7-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
How would the aliens even know who the President was? They surely wouldn't have any sense of national borders either.

And how did they communicate with us? Surely somebody will say "telepathy", which is always a convenient explanation.
edit on 21-7-2017 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

no - as i has seen no credible evidence for the claims made in the OP

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
How would the aliens even know who the President was? They surely wouldn't have any sense of national borders either.

And how did they communicate with us? Surely somebody will say "telepathy", which is always a convenient explanation.

Surely a zookeeper knows which lion is the pride's alpha...

Imagine a ant discussing humans. "How do they even communicate without urinating scents and feeler probes? surely someone will say noises..always a convenient explanation!"

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

no - as i has seen no credible evidence for the claims made in the OP

Shesh, you must be fun at a sci-fi convention.

"So the 10th doctor regenerates into the next.."
"Hold on, I see no evidence for tardis's or time lords!!!"
(someone call security)

Just go with it and consider it mythos...what happened when zeus killed off Chronos? how did the siblings escape his belly...

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Good post cheers.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

Why would you assume the extraterrestrials had the same intelligence and technologies that we have?

It boggles my mind how many people on this planet just assume that life outside of Earth are only as evolved as our current state.

How did they know who the president was? By observing from afar. Something which our civilization will most likely develop eventually if we don't destroy ourselves first.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I dont assume that. But I dont automatically give them telepathic powers because they're advanced and it helps the story go down better.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

A zookeeper has limited lions under his care, that he/she put there. Not 7-8 billion random lions to figure out which one was in charge.

Not to mention, telepathy isnt even a thing. It's made up.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

You just reminded me of the mothman movie where the old says"have you ever tried talking to a cockaroch" 2nd.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

before jumping to such questions - ascertaining that :

1 - the alledged " 4 alien races " actually exist

2 the alledged " eisenhower meating " actually occurred

would be helpful

The mj 12 papers have been circulating for about 2 months now. The pdf scan if the papers describing it all is readily available to read.

MJ-12 EISENHOWER BRIEFING PDF

edit on 7/21/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join