It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Poltergeist Activity..?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So I randomly stumbled upon this dude's YouTube channel, he has hundreds of videos of weird # happening in his house, mostly of poltergeist activity and him using with the Ouija board. I watched a few of his videos and they are some of the most compelling clips I've ever seen. I tried really hard to figure out how one could hoax something this elaborate, but it just continues to boggle my mind. And the fact that he's consistently using the Ouija board, by himself, attempting to speak to whatever is in his home and even going as far as taunting it, I think lends some credence to his experiences, because if you're willing to go this far, for this long, for a hoax, I wouldn't be surprised if you start to invite some real demons in. There is so much activity that he's become quite comfortable with what's happening..

I know there's a lot of skeptics here that will completely dismiss this as bunk without thought, but that's ok. I leave an open mind to everything, because in my world nothing is impossible. Discern for yourself..

Here are some of his most popular videos.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ive seen that guys videos also, and they are interesting. What I just cant understand (and ive had lots of experiences), is why he uses a Ouija board to attempt to talk to a poltergeist that can trash his house?
With that much energy, it should easily be able to speak, or even pick up a pencil.
edit on 20/7/2017 by Brian4real because: Grammer

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Good point, your answer is as good as mine..

I'm still not 100% convinced, but these are by far the most compelling cases if I've ever seen one. The fact that an orange in a basket can go flying.. how the heck do you hoax that?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
Ive seen that guys videos also, and they are interesting. What I just cant understand (and ive had lots of experiences), is why he uses a Ouija board to attempt to talk to a poltergeist that can trash his house?
With that much energy, it should easily be able to speak, or even pick up a pencil.

Maybe it's a foreign ghost and doesn't speak / write English. Maybe it's a retarded ghost.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

If there's something weird, and it don't look good...

Who ya gonna call!?

"I ain't 'fraid of no ghost"

****Except that one!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Time to move the hell out of there

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Being an 80's baby, that is still one of my favorite movies ever and it holds a special place in my heart.

On a serious note, dude in the video has some balls..

edit on 21-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I heard when people mess with the Ouija board, whatever you summon follows you.. not the house..

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
the broken glass moving off the table as filmed was very convincing. the rest could be staged.

seeing that one thing is unexplainable, I think the dude needs some assistance

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I thought the stuff flying everywhere was quite convincing. A lot of the stuff looked like it was being thrown and not pulled. That orange though.. unless he has some kind of spring mechanic in his fruit basket.. hard to explain.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
my guess...

its done with fishing line...

Tied at the right angles, and invisible to a camera

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The chair at the end of the third video, the way it hits the table then comes straight up from the ground is nutty. I can't explain that one or the broke glass on the table at the end of the ouija vid sliding off. Spooky as hell.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I've experianced them at a few places I worked so I am convinced,but as far as the Ouija board goes,it's just a cardboard game

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I've experianced them at a few places I worked so I am convinced,but as far as the Ouija board goes,it's just a cardboard game

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I've seen them before and some of it is extremely curious. IF it is a hoax then it's one of the best I've seen.

S&F

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

As the OP mentioned, if legit, moving away wont solve the problem. It does in a lot of cases, but this sounds more serious.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Can we do either of the following:

1) Get a slow mo analysis of the smashing glass done - make sure it isn't shot or something.

2) Get hold of the guy and invite him on here to give some first hand accounts?

We used to be real good at this sort of stuff... Anyone out there got some motivation to do this? I'm copping out as I'm at work.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

originally posted by: RazorV66

As the OP mentioned, if legit, moving away wont solve the problem. It does in a lot of cases, but this sounds more serious.

Plus many people talk about moving from a house as if they had a # ton of momey.

Most people cant afford to move out.

And for the videos, its some of the most compelling I have seen.
I would like to set up six more cameras in the whole kitchen, so i can see from every angle (to see if he got 3 of his friends sitting with fishing lines pulling stuff).

Also, why never throw the camera?

edit on 7/21/2017 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/21/2017 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Funny how all those vids take place in the same room. Lame.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Funny how all those vids take place in the same room. Lame.

Look further than your nose.
Lame.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join