It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Jumps Through Underwater Portal to Alternate Dimensions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I hope you guys are having a great summer. I want to show you a video of what I've been doing so far this summer. If you've ever read any of my threads before, you know I like to show you things from the area where I live. I also like to encourage you to check out your own area, because I think you can find pretty awesome places anywhere you are.

I wanted to try and make a video showing these places, but do it in a way that includes my crazy/conspiracy side. Anyone catch the "They Live" reference?

Also, if anyone is curious about what #creatnothate is, it's just an anti-bullying movement that encourages people to create something, instead of trolling or being a butt-hurt hater.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: esteay812

This is a unique video and thread - definitely well put-together

You are an artist

if anyone is curious about what #createnothate is, it's just an anti-bullying movement that encourages people to create something

We need more people to start creating and lifting others up more - #createnothate

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Funny.... At first glance the 'obey' subliminal was right over that girls boobs....

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
im all for people being nice.
as for bullying, i think there should be no laws or bullsh!t penalties in grade and high school. i was bullied, and then i later became a bouncer, and i lift weights to this day, because i know, you gotta be strong to deal with fools.

dealing with bullying as a kid taught me so much how to deal with people AND it also made me a good guy, because i realized bullies were dicks. and now i am nice until i have to be mean, because i saw what a dick a bully was.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'm glad you like it. I never thought of myself as an artist, but I guess this is art.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Ha, weird illusion. I thought the Obey subliminal with the girl would be fitting on the phone, since devices are like the new magazines and newspapers where so much subliminal thought control was done in the past with advertising and unrealistic models.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I agree, I think bullying is an important part of social development. The idea is not to penalize a bully. It's really geared toward mindless hate and getting people to consider what they are saying/doing, instead of impulsively being hateful.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I like your attitude my friend - thanks again for sharing this.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think this is an awesome video. Well done. I've wanted to do something similar for so long, but just don't have the artistic ability. The music was perfect.

Loved it, thanks for sharing !

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I just did a little at a time, because I'm still really new to making videos and editing them. I'd do a clip and then listen to the music and try to think of what to add next, so it wasn't like a pre-scripted thing.

I never thought I could do it and I still need a ton of work. I think you should give it a shot, a little at a time and see where it takes you, there's no telling what you might come up with.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Very cool. Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: elkabong57

You're welcome. I see you don't post on ATS a whole lot, so thanks for taking the time to comment here.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Welcome to the world of new media. There are more opportunities in the indy film making world than you can imagine.

Here's one of our trailers....

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That was a great trailer. Great quality. Must've been some really nice equipment and software used. I use Vegas Pro 14 to edit, but my camera is just a little $100 camera with a 90degree lens, called a Git2P. I'll probably upgrade it soon, when I get a little better.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: esteay812

That was a great trailer. Great quality. Must've been some really nice equipment and software used. I use Vegas Pro 14 to edit, but my camera is just a little $100 camera with a 90degree lens, called a Git2P. I'll probably upgrade it soon, when I get a little better.

Don't worry about your equipment. It's all about the story!!! Just keep making films; get your friends together and write a script and make a movie.
The web is desperate for content, from festival shorts, documentaries, and features.
I said don't worry about equipment but pay attention to sound, get a decent mic. . It's half the picture. I have juried many film festivals and bad sound will get a rejection before poor video. u2u me if you have questions.

We use this...

www.celtx.com...

Here's another trailer....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Thanks olaru, good advice.

I have a couple stories I'd like to turn into short films. That was a goal of mine, get good enough to be able to make a decent short film. I've got a long way to go, but it's still a goal.

I like the look of celtx, I'd never heard of it or knew there was something like that.

Those trailers are great. "Give me a reason you won't die"! - "I'll give you six", haha, awesome.
Do these trailers get made into features or are they more for showcasing?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Do these trailers get made into features or are they more for showcasing?

In the indy world it's standard practice to make the trailer first to have something other than a script to market to the big dog money people producers at the pitch fests.

We also make 23min first episode of a TV pilot also besides trailers. Sometimes we will self produce our own films.

sceneplay.net...

Here's another short film for TV marketing....I did the sound

www.youtube.com...

And yes you are an artist!!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That was fun and inspired me to do one now!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I'm watching Malevolent now. Maybe it's just me, but I could watch these all day. It's pretty awesome how the color grading can change the mood so much.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I hope you do make one, I'd really like to see what you come up with.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join