It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fish Fall From The Sky in Annual Miracle That Feeds the Poor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: _R4t_

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I was under the impression these things happened around the world due to typhoon like systems or water spouts. My mom however just tried to convince me that she read somewhere the fish eggs get sucked up into the clouds somehow with the evaporating water and hatch in the clouds.

I'm still wiping the tears from my laughter away. Good one mom, but at this point I suppose it's a good an explanation as any.

-Alee

That would be unlikely, the "reports" everywhere shows and report full sized fish... Even if the egg would hatch in the cloud the fish would need to stay there several months to grow full size, have food to support growth and finally I doubt gravity would agree with this...

I'm pretty sure it's not just unlikely but impossible, I doubt the fish eggs get evaporated to the clouds in the first place and even if they did, what do they hatch up there and "swim" in the clouds until they are full grown? LOL IDK what nonsense my mom was reading but I told her if she keeps believing stuff like that I"m going to have to move her in with me lol.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Sounds like people making things up to me. I bet the roads flooded and the fish swam there. I bet it happened at night when everyone was asleep. Then in the morning, it's a miracle.

Had something similar happen to me before. I got in a row and stormed out the house in the middle of the night. It was raining and for some reason there were hundreds of frogs everywhere. The next day people were talking about how it had been raining frogs, convinced about how strange and magical it was. But I bet none of them were out in the rain at 1AM. I didn't see any fall from the sky.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Zehmzaziel

On the other hand, as you state yourself, you didn't see the frogs arrive by any other means.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Go to sleep or the fish fairy won't come

Ho ho ho, merry Fishmas!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I didn't see where they came from, but it wasn't the sky. I'm no frog expert, but I'd guess that their was an abnormally high spawning season, and the rain kicked everything into action. I know that sort of thing works for fish. when you want to breed fish you do so by simulating weather. Make it dark for a period of time, then suddenly change the temperature of the water and they spawn like mad. I'm sure frogs work in a similar fashion.
edit on 21-7-2017 by Zehmzaziel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zehmzaziel

I didn't see where they came from

I'm going to stop you right there.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: NerdGoddess

I was under the impression these things happened around the world due to typhoon like systems or water spouts.

Correct!

If the explanation was that simple do you think scientists would be "baffled" and articles would be written about the phenomenon?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Then how would you suggest they appeared?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zehmzaziel

I'm not suggesting anything. I was just observing that you didn't see them arrive by any means whatsoever, so you can't really refute the claim they came down in the rain. You might think it is unlikely, and that's fair enough, because on the face of it the idea of frogs falling from the sky does seem hard to believe.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Yes, but it's a stretch, isn't it? So is teleporting wildlife, too, I know!

Though frogs and fish are the more "common" fall, there have been falls of shredded meat, blood and even manufactured objects, like nuts and bolts and even rocks are common ... sometimes covering miles and numbering in the several thousands. A worked stone with unknown carvings resembling language and weighing some many lbs coming out of a blue sky in in California comes to mind, too.

Most of the time it does coincide with rainfall... but know always.

When taken 'en masse,' the varied, uniform falls just don't compute as a vortex scooping up select populations of wildlife or dry goods... the distances from suitable habitat is puzzling, too. It's the most logical answer with what we know, atm, but it simply falls short of a satisfying answer ... to me, anyway, when all the reports are considered... and fellow Forteans would likely agree.

I'd consider teleporting ancient tech or matrix glitches or even quirky spirits before selective vortexes in most of these cases... but that's me (and a few other Forteans).

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It should be said that these food drops are (rumoured 2b)
over production from our sky friends unknown craft ....

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It's just fish teleportation.

During a thunder storm, extremely high electric voltages build up in the atmosphere.

These high voltages not only cause the familiar lightning, but at a certain point, manifest other phenomena as well, like ball lightening and instantaneous teleportation of living creatures in the matrix.

It's the same anomaly discovered at Montauk in Long Island, and the famous Philadelphia Experiments, where scientists uncovered the electric phenomena (still above top secret) that very high electric voltages cause instantaneous translocation of objects, in space and time, depending on the type of electric field produced, and the particular circumstances of the environment.

It happens again in rivers, to a lesser extent, where fish use the fields generated by water turbulence to empower them to jump upstream (discovered first by Viktor Schauberger), against the apparent laws of physics. They actually harness the teleport force to overcome the natural downstream force of the flowing water.

edit on 21-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monsieur Neary
I'd like to think that a true divine miracle worker attempting to feed the poor wouldn't leave their gift of food lying on the unsanitary ground, unrefrigerated and prone to being picked at by scavenging animals, but that's just me.

The ocean where they come from is also unsanitary. Once you wash them and clean them they are perfect. Oh, and cooking them also kills anything left over. You can learn something new every day!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The ocean where they come from is also unsanitary. Once you wash them and clean them they are perfect. Oh, and cooking them also kills anything left over. You can learn something new every day!

What about Japan's radioactive pollution, and all the mercury and lead in the waters poisoning the fish? Cooking can't eliminate that.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

What about Japan's radioactive pollution, and all the mercury and lead in the waters poisoning the fish? Cooking can't eliminate that.

Well, if it's a miracle those fish came down by divine providence, I'm sure they wouldn't be radioactive. And Japan is far away, very far away from there. We eat fish here in Washington state from coastal waters and they aren't radioactive.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Well, if it's a miracle those fish came down by divine providence, I'm sure they wouldn't be radioactive. And Japan is far away, very far away from there. We eat fish here in Washington state from coastal waters and they aren't radioactive.

Not to go off topic but I'm in WA also and all I've seen is wide spread warnings our fish are glowing.

peace

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

I experienced a "frog fall" in the desert, once ... and it was (likely) not a passing water spout! Why would a spout scoop up only one species and leave no other debris?

Eat enough cacti = become the lizard king = fantasies of frogs for eating everywhere.

edit on 21-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Hey. Your post made me think:
If the stories about secret space programs are true: what if they had Earth-Shelter type production on-board, then these fish could be dumped as overproduction, errors, or prototype testing?

The military carrying food to secret bases?
Illegal fishing?
Alien kooks?
God losing another poker-hand to the devil?

If it's a matrix glitch, then it would appear to be a thing that the matrix usually would spawn in nature. Like: fish; frogs; mountain-ranges; insects; water; Spanish tennis-players; dandelions; and not cool stiff like: beer-trucks; gold; or nice haircuts.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

To be quite frank, many many people from the Latin cultures are extremely religious and/or superstitious. They, as in their culture, tend to equate a lot of mysterious events as miracles or signs. It's not a knock against them or anything, just something I've observed over the years.

Personal anecdote: I was dating a girl from Puerto Rico once upon a time. She and her family were absolutely convinced there was a demon living in a closet in one of their bedrooms. Why? It was always dark in there and lights didn't seem to be as bright when brought into the space. They would seriously not go into it to even get the clothes from within and had thrown a bible in there in an attempt to ward it against this supposed demon.

The only way I was able to convince them there was nothing there was to actually sleep in that closet with the door closed. They still didn't fully believe that there was nothing there but they at least could enter the closet from there on.
edit on 22-7-2017 by WHWIV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WHWIV

On the other hand... "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join