It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut your mouth an look at my wad Partisans...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hey political partisans from all sides...

A little suggestion : Take some time out from spamming, trolling and basically buggering up this site with your division of your country and the whole planet whilst you are at it and just have a laugh and chill out for a moment...

It will do you good (I think or hope!?...)

Let me start with this :

Thinking about this right now...

But no doubt this will happen :

Awwww nuts... what is the point... someone will be along shortly to ruin this thread but never mind... ENJOY...

Warmest regards

Lags

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Tracy Chapman's 'Talkin bout a Revolution' is 30+ years old. I fell in love with that Album walking around Berlin - when the wall was still up. That album, in that context, gave a strange hope.

Sheesh from that time I seen that same wall come down and a people re-unite. Remember the hope in 1989? The flow of anything possible.

Look where we are at now...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It's because I'm considerably richer than thou ..

and after all I was very , very , very ...drunk

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

ruin this thread

Let's see...

Bollocks, Bollocks, Bollocks!
Anyone offended (yet)?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
As always :
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
oooOOOOerrrrr...

Reminds me of when I shoved a safety pin through my left ear lobe using an icecube to stop the pain back in the late 70s... :

Them were the good old days before I grew up and became a father...

Still listen to the Pistols and other Brit punk though from time to time...

Warmest

Lags
a reply to: PublicOpinion

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Disagreed to disagree then, that deescalated quickly. How insulting!

Kudos to you. I'm from the generation with the other kind of punk.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Disagreed to disagree then, that deescalated quickly. How insulting!

Kudos to you. I'm from the generation with the other kind of punk.

Blummin Snowflake... Ewwwwweeeee that is too American... Let me try another word... Ya big shirt lifter... can't handle decent punk you big puff! (joke) :

I was way into Psycho/Punkabilly for a long time as one of my best mates was the drummer of a band called the Meteors, (coincidently he now lives in the same village in Fance as myself now!) :

They called us Flatheads at that time...

I jam with my mate from time to time when we get drunk...

Warmest

Lags

Must admit that I hit the New Wave Era afterwards when I started finding out things about girls n stuff...

Rage against the machine are pretty damned good for a bunch of girls... I would have pogoed my head off and spilt many ribs of many people at the time if they were around at the same time as the Pistols and the 70s original punk bands...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Newt22

Tracy Chapman's 'Talkin bout a Revolution' is 30+ years old. I fell in love with that Album walking around Berlin - when the wall was still up. That album, in that context, gave a strange hope.

Sheesh from that time I seen that same wall come down and a people re-unite. Remember the hope in 1989? The flow of anything possible.

Look where we are at now...

When that song came out I painted my landlords flat completely black (Every room.. windows, walls, bath, sink, toilet, the works...)

I was paying a fortune per month and had completely redecorated the place out and spent alot of money and time on anti moisture issues and such...

I had had asked numerous times to have a toilet that worked and didn't splatter sh3t and stuff downstairs in the neighbours flat but he couldn't be arsed.

I was asked to repaint the flat when I left.. I did... Totally Black...

Ex Landlord was not amused...

Warmest

Lags

join