It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem police close off Temple Mount to Jewish visitors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: growler

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: spy66

Where is the real temple mount?

the early books of the bible claims mount moriah, later books claim mount zion.

That is neat how the guys running things can change/alter/destroy 'facts' and then add/delete/construct 'new facts' that fit their agenda(s)..

I wonder if any of these groups ever destroyed anything else, You know to change "Herstory"? (Feminism spelling of 'History')

But , you didnt even do due diligence and check the "facts"

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
It is not even the real Tempel Mount.....and they make all this fuss about a Roman Fort.

Fact check - It WAS the Second Temple that the Romans captured and claimed for themselves.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Ohanka

Keep in mind Jewish people are allowed to visit there but they are not allowed to worship there.

Why would they even want to worship at a Mosque?

Though I gotta say I doubt this will do much for Zionist-Palestinian relations, but it's not like they could get much worse as it is.

Its not just a Mosque for muslims......its a holy place for both religions....

The only correct post so far..

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

this is both true and untrue.

saying that "it's a holy place for both religions" implies that they are not segregated in their worship.

jews and muslims absolutely do segregate themselves from one another in the temple mount.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The Israelis and the Muslims coexist peacefully . Anyone ever researched the percentage of Muslim population within Israel ? They each respectfully worship at their respective Holy locations.
Every now and then nutcases do show up and try to ruin it for everyone. Haters . But how often does this happen ? Not very often. But , Western folk keep tryin to stir the sh** up. I believe that is one reason why they do have problems every now and then . Freakin Westerners buttin their loathsome war-mongering heads in. Evidently , they cant understand 2 different peoples getting along together rather well...

End Rant
The Palestinians are a whole nuther story...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Gothmog, that's simply not true.

they do not coexist peacefully. i can confirm this from much first-hand experience.

they absolutely do not coexist peacefully - these instances are commonplace.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

this is both true and untrue.

saying that "it's a holy place for both religions" implies that they are not segregated in their worship.

jews and muslims absolutely do segregate themselves from one another in the temple mount.

And I said they did ?
WRONG
Do you know what the Western Wall is ? Evidently not.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

they do not coexist peacefully. i can confirm this from much first-hand experience.

Really ? And your field of expertise that enables that statement ?
Did you read the entire post or fall into the same lackadaisical trap of reading the first line ?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

i mean.. their "respective location" is the *same location.* the mosque and western wall are merely just a few feet from one another. what's that tell you?

in the united states, you can have a synagogue and a church on the same block. you can come dressed the same, and so long as you're respectful, you can be the same person in both locations. you will be happily invited into both.

this is not the case in the temple mount. ask yourself why that is.

and i personally don't have to do research to know what the population mix is like. please read my first post on this thread. just because they both live in the same space does not mean they like it. it does not mean that they accept one another as equals. in fact, they absolutely don't.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

i do. i've been there on many occasions. have you?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Really ? And your field of expertise that enables that statement ?
Did you read the entire post or fall into the same lackadaisical trap of reading the first line ?

yes, i read the entire post. just because i disagree with it based on first hand, on-the-ground experience doesn't mean i'm being lackadaisical.

i have friends and family who live there. i know israel fairly well.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I think these People shine a good light on it.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join