It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason why proper repentance is necessary and how to go about it...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

I asked you a series of questions, friend.
And yes, I do know God.

It's really not allowed here to proselytize. This does NOT count as
door-knocking Mormon (LDS) heel-and-toe/suit-and-tie delivery of scripture and harassment to get a stray back into the fold.

No.

ATS does not offer credits for the expected walking of the beat.

You have to do it Physically, door to door.

But good luck.

(Are you new?)

edit on 20-7-2017 by MortonBunkum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MortonBunkum

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh, is all need be said. If you had known God you would know me because you do not know me you will die in your sins. For it takes more than believing in a name one must understand what that name represents, for the hypocrites still die in their sins.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

There is no such thing as sin, merely there is your own personal guilt for existing and not being able to cope properly.

You have some issues and are rather nasty but that is pretty much what I've come to expect from the cultists.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

If you had known God you would know me because you do not know me you will die in your sins. For it takes more than believing in a name one must understand what that name represents, for the hypocrites still die in their sins.

You know nothing about me. And you've been saying it takes "believing in a name", but now you are retracting that.

Look.Pal. I'm happy for you that you feel found and all warm and fuzzy in your new chosen personal bubble. That's the job of religion, after all: and make no mistake.

The job of religion is to help you feel better once a week after six days of "helping" you feel like an impossible no-hoper since last time.

That isn't "Jesus," bro. That is brainwashing. I get that you're frantic about it. Remember to breathe.
You'll be okay. Just breathe. Experience your life - the sounds, smells, sights, physical input (feel of your clothing), temperature. Remember that you're going to be okay.

No worries, mate.
No worries.
Just follow the Golden Rule.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

As spoken proxy baptisms will be done for those who got mislead by the cunning traps of Babylon, who thought they were serving God yet were bound by Mammon. All must be resurrected both the righteous and unrighteous and come before the judgement seat of Christ. All those known to God who would accept the offer of Zion shall be given opportunity for it is known to the Spirit of God. Careful dear soul for Satan is in ye and knows which spirit you now speak against and mock, and seeks to bind you to greater damnation, repent and pray for forgiveness for thine words and be wiser in future how you speak, for one of righteousness does not speak as such as ye.

Perhaps we have individually unique definitions of what is "righteousness".

And I've already told you that your boy and his dad and everyone connected to me is cool. Because I know I am connected to every other living thing on this planet, and indeed, lo - in this universe!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

There is no such thing as sin, merely there is your own personal guilt for existing and not being able to cope properly.

You have some issues and are rather nasty but that is pretty much what I've come to expect from the cultists.

Precisely.
Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join