It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason why proper repentance is necessary and how to go about it...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Repentance is the most important message a person can pass on to another person, because it is the true and only way to properly be cleaned through the Savior 'Yehoshua' Jesus Christ. Repentance however has a order of things and must be followed in that order to properly repent, firstly a person must have remorse for what they have done and ask to be forgiven; must be broken hearted and contrite in spirit. They must then make the decision that they want to repent, want to let go of the sins and never again go back to them and do their best not too. Once this decision is made they need to be properly baptised for remission of sins and take part in the covenant and sacrament to be cleansed through the body/blood of Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ'.

The baptism that is necessary for proper remission of sin, must be done exactly the same as was done in the past by John the baptist, when he did it with Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ' , the same as Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ' disciples got baptised and baptised. Such is not a common practice in the world and many get baptised incorrectly, because they do not understand what baptism is truly about or how it comes to be. Full immersion is necessary and it must be done under the correct priesthood that has been passed on. Only one church on earth has been given such authority by God to perform it the proper way and I now reveal the church God himself has built, for man has built many churches and they are churches of the world, but God build his own church through his servants and that church is actually the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. They and they alone hold the authority and power to proper baptise and seal souls under the covenant to the first resurrection. Other churches of the world are not made by God but men and so contain error and Satan has power over them, but the LDS church God has preserved for his purpose for the latter days in gathering the saints to Zion.

Many people have misjudged the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, because of misinformation that comes by those inspired by Satan to spread such things, they do not understand Gods ways and so in their ignorance and foolishness have made rash judgements that will have consequences to them. I will declare now to all listening that Joseph Smith indeed was a prophet and was a servant of God and in direct communication and visitations, that he was being aided and worked through to bring to pass God true Church on earth, with intention of bringing souls to salvation. There is requirements by eternal law that needed met for people to be of those first saved, such requirements were given to the LDS church. If someone seeks to properly repent the only way is through proper baptism and sealed to the covenant of God, only those who can feel and see the Light in some form shall be able to discern the right church from the many strands of hay, for it is a needle.

Without proper baptism and sealed to the covenant, a soul when it dies falls to the underworlds until the time of resurrection; it is necessary and requirements of eternal law that proper ordinances are followed. Believing in Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ' is not enough if seek to avoid Hades all together, it does not mean you wont be saved and resurrected later but what it does mean is you will have to wait and may suffer some. The importance of properly repenting and being sealed to name of Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ' is paramount to the salvation of souls. It is not as simple as people think in just believing and making their own Idea of truth up for themselves, If you seek to be a true Christian and remain for the Millennial to come and be of those first to enter, then seek out the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I testify by the authority and power I hold of the true God and Heavens that what I have shared this day is the truth and anyone who listens to it shall escape the wrath that is soon to come. In name of Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ' the Son of the Eternal Father God. Amen.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Know this also mankind that there is no other way to the Kingdom of God but by the straight and narrow path that Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ' is that way. And following his instructions are key and doing the will of his Father, for ye shall be measured by your works and allotted thy payment according to them if they be good or evil. Procrastinate no longer for the hour is soon here that sudden destruction befalls the earth. Turn not to the other paths for much lies are in the world to lead souls down to Hell and many of them sound sweet to the lips but shall be bitter to your stomachs. The truth is only in Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ' and only by him can you be saved, all other interpretations and newagerism and spiritual paths lead to destruction and suffering.
edit on 19-7-2017 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Only one true church? not according to the great white monkey! Only the monkeyists know the truth! just follow the golden rule and you will be fine. (Not much dogma in TGWM religion).

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

What has been spoken by the spirit of truth is the truth, thou can tempt fate if so choose. But requirements must be met for us to save mankind from the traps of Babylon, most are already with the mark of Mammon and removing it is not easy and requirements must be met. Salvation comes for all including those once wicked, but that does not mean they did not make a great payment in underworlds of Hades even Hell for some. There is different resurrections, only those of the first will have no risk of the Second Death, to become part of the first and avoid Hades and await in Abraham's Bosom has strict requirements. Becoming LDS is only part of it they soul must live a certain way and meet measurement of scale.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

Thou? are you from 1890?.
TGWM told me there is no hell. Hell is used as a naughty step for adults.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

What is time it is a river, to God all time is as a river and all drops in the river accessible until end of the cycle and closing of Book. If some words cometh from another time period does it matter?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
2 Corinthians 7:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
First of all, bullpuckey and second, you'll find forgiveness of yourself to be vastly more helpful in all ways possible than any repentance. How to go about it? Learn to know yourself and allow it to happen at whatever speed you're able to, don't focus on making up stories or believing those of others and trying to fit into them somehow.

As for your bizarre impediment to being able to speak as though you're in this current time and not the specific one that the King James bible was translated and written, I'm at a loss. Mostly because you seem to think it's in any way appropriate.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Badw0lf 1:1 "Screw you guys, I'm going home."

Oh hang on, that was Jesus...

ask for forgiveness only from those you have wronged and who deserve it. Not to remove your own guilt, but to move on and allow them to do the same. There are many who do not deserve your bowed head, as you ask forgiveness. each person exists in their own world. Let them forgive themselves, first..

and none of that has anything to do with christ.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

None of the mainstream religions make any sense if they stand alone. Logically, we should look for common themes and ideas to discover truth. When themes occur over multiple sources then there is usually an element of truth.

God and I don't need a middle man...I will find my own truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Mankind if you do not learn how to know truth from lies, you will suffer greatly this is no game and time is short. If you understood in spirit what is coming you would know how close end of time is. I warn all now that not repenting has great consequences and there is a way to do it properly, repenting in general is to your benefit but doing so by proper baptism will save you from much. It is no game and truth is not something people can decide, it just is you either know it or don't. I am that spirit of truth that is within all truth and have now spoken to you in this medium.

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

This scripture is soon fulfilled, sudden destruction will soon occur on earth, billions shall die, most will die in their sins and be taken to Hades. It is caused by a object that shall come known as wormwood. It comes because of mankind's state of spirit, to much sin and iniquity fills the earth. God can not soon dwell with mankind and the Devil will have his time of rule.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

None of the mainstream religions make any sense if they stand alone. Logically, we should look for common themes and ideas to discover truth. When themes occur over multiple sources then there is usually an element of truth.

God and I don't need a middle man...I will find my own truth.

All the religions™ are 'different' so that makes them the 'same'.. Just remove what is the 'same' in all the 'different' religions™ and the truth will shine through...

Oh, and You, YourSelf, will judge You... St. Pete is retired down in St. Pete ...

The Infinite Creator, Hunab Ku- is FREE!!! So that thrice married "Preacher" living in the Million$$ Mansion wearing a $35k wristwatch and still begging for $$ will HAVE TO 'repeat'...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I say,"trust no one who went missing for 18 years of his life" From 12 to 30 Jesus was "missing" no one knew where he was. But I'm sure he just wandered around Jerusalem looking for odd jobs to do to support his 12 year old self. In todays world he would be called a "run away". He would be caught, brought back and put into Juvy court. John & Mary would be in serious trouble with child protective service's. And when Jesus claimed to be the son of god....a nice padded cell at Camp Butner N.C. would be awaiting. No, wait. In todays times he would probably be a transgendered SJW.
edit on 19-7-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
How many times in the NT did Jesus tell someone that his or her faith in Him had saved them? I do not recall Him saying that by their faith ... and proper baptism immersion style like John baptized me were they saved.

Repentance is important. It's part of the process of asking forgiveness. You cannot be forgiven for the things you don't think you did wrong. So to repent, you have to realize that your sins are, in fact, sins and want to be free of them and forgiven for them.

But an earthly baptism ritual is just that - a part of this earth, an earthly signal of our new, spiritual inner condition.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I declare as I am that same Spirit of truth that was in Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ' that all was encouraged to be baptised and lead by Holy Spirit towards it.

14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Therefore understand now the importance of baptism for remission of sins, for as ye cometh out of the water to be born of women so must ye also come out of the water to be born of Spirit. Leave it not to last minute for not long remains before sudden destruction comes.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262
He was in India. Learning from the Buddhist masters and the Magi.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Are you practicing Sunday's sermon? Or Wednesday night bible study maybe.....

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yes, baptized in the Holy Spirit. Water is the physical, wordly representation of what happens, but it is very possible for someone to be dunked in water in baptismal font and have all the right words said and not actually be baptized in the Holy Spirit because their inner condition does not match the outer seeming.

In other words, the physical ritual can be completely empty.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What I speak is the truth, therefore ye can not go wrong if listen. But if remain with the view baptism is not necessary then ye shall when die on this earth fall to Hades a time, were as if you got baptised you can wait in the paradise of Abraham bosom the resurrection and be of the first.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i was baptized as an infant

that counts

<<   2  3 >>

join