It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The silence around North Korea?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Whats all about the silence with North Korea and Kim Young Un? What did he do with sixth nuclear test that was ready? Little news is coming out from MSM and surrounding countries. Is he buying more time to perfect his weapons? We were almost on the brink of a war. Now this silence makes me wonder why? What are your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Lil Kim is in hiding in fear of a cruise missile attack. Unlike bin laden Lil Kim can't find a body double to walk around town and throw off the CIA...

Seems lil Kim is the only extremly obese North Korean so I'm sure it makes it extremely difficult to find someone his size and from North Korea.. poor fat kid.

edit on 18-7-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

So he go, s on a diet to find as many doubles as he wants.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ni91ck
a reply to: GuidedKill

So he go, s on a diet to find as many doubles as he wants.

He's so fat probably more like lap band surgery.... that coupled with anorexia and malnutrition should have him starving like his people is say..... 1-2 years...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Maybe he is busy meeting with Chinese officials to expand trade between them and talk about the East Sea of Korea..oops I mean Sea of Japan.
edit on 17CDT05America/Chicago01050531 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

You can never predict this lunatic. He is a evil nazi person. His study in Switzerland. What did he study.?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You can never predict this lunatic. He is a evil nazi person. His study in Switzerland. What did he study.?

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Perhaps hair design?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Everybody wants talks, sanctions and nothing is happening. They trade with backdoor countries. Stil making money. Its a network of black markets and underground governments.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Everybody wants talks, sanctions and nothing is happening. They trade with backdoor countries. Stil making money. Its a network of black markets and underground governments.

I don't doubt it.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Absolutely a new record trend.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Whats all about the silence with North Korea and Kim Young Un? What did he do with sixth nuclear test that was ready? Little news is coming out from MSM and surrounding countries. Is he buying more time to perfect his weapons? We were almost on the brink of a war. Now this silence makes me wonder why? What are your thoughts?

The US has also been silent which in my view is more ominous. You can bet that the US has finely tuned pre-emptive strike plans in place. Of course that begs the question of whether they will be used, given all the ramifications if they were, but still...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Whats all about the silence with North Korea and Kim Young Un?

Shhhh!..

The Navy Seals are probably inside North Korea right now on a secret mission looking around for Young Un's Nukes.

Don't raise any noise.

N.K might get suspicious.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The successful test of the US ABM. We knock his down , and then turn his skies black with Minuteman 3s
Delivering Hell anywhere in the world in 30 minutes. Or its free.

edit on 7/18/17 by Gothmog because: grammar correction

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Hmmm... seems true, but what does that say about God(s)?

As far as NK, I'd bet the reason they still do their tyranny thing is that they are useful to someone(s) with even more power... like a teensy Orwellian EastAsia ? Though I also wouldn't be surprised if they received some precise weapon testing at some point.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Hmmm... seems true, but what does that say about God(s)?

As far as NK, I'd bet the reason they still do their tyranny thing is that they are useful to someone(s) with even more power... like a teensy Orwellian EastAsia ? Though I also wouldn't be surprised if they received some precise weapon testing at some point.

It says everything about whatever or whomever wields absolute power.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The successful test of the US ABM. We knock his down , and then turn his skies black with Minuteman 3s
Delivering Hell anywhere in the world in 30 minutes. Or its free.

You hit it on the warhead.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The only thing i can find is the circle of talks, treats and UN sanctions. Over and over again. I don't believe seals are there. Everything the hightech way. What happened whit his nuke?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why is it silent? It's because the only place we get our news from is from the MSM and they're too busy with petty non-ending nonsense. The world is going to change around us and we'll never know because the idiots we rely on for professional news are acting like school children. Russia, Russia, Trump, blah, blah, blah.

edit on 7-18-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
What makes it silent? The only place we get our news from is from the MSM and they're too busy with petty non-ending nonsense. The world is going to change around us and we'll never know because the idiots we rely on for professional news are acting like school children. Russia, Russia, Trump, blah, blah, blah.

We could always tune into South Korean news.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join