It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Omens really exist, Is it 2017 Great American Eclipse one of them? about what to come?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: Gothmog

First at all, with all respect without mentioning other parts of your reply that possibly are better founded, you are rewritten the History, the hostages were released as a decided effort, among many that failed before, carried out by Jimmy Carter, He himself went to in that time West Germany to receive them in the very day after his successor was swore.

Ronald Reagan didn't move just one single finger to release that people, he only used them as a political weapon in a very opportunistic way against his rival in the 1980 election. When he had his own hostages issues his administration became famous for his deals of giving weapons to enemy countries in exchange for their release, there was a scandal at that time called the Iran-Contras gate.

Please take a good course of History.

The Angel of Lightness

Most was fun .
And no. You are incorrect in many , many areas
Youre not from around these parts , er ya ?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hello....hello....it's a shadow, that's it for Christ's sakes....happens all the time around the world at various times, and it's over in a few minutes...what next? going after witches and burning them at the stake?.....does anyone understand science anymore?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Really? all the time we have a dwarf country developing nuclear weapons by themselves, testing long reach missiles as a "gift" for us in the independence day? doing that just two weeks after they released an American Student in coma that died less than a week later? all the time the President of the US is accused formally of collusion with a foreign government that we have had a long the last 4 years a cold war? all the time that same country is menacing of retaliations if some "diplomatic" property is not returned to them? All the time we have not anymore only African Americans killed by abuse of force from police but now also caucasians and foreigners calling for help from assaults?

People afraid to call Police help in assaults at Minneapolis after death of Australian woman

What concept of what is statistical normal do you have? Were you born yesterday?

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/19/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

We should be aware Yellowstone is just on time for its next eruption...plus minus 1000 years. That could mean now

I last looked at "news" about Yellowstone about 3 months ago, so I just found this

www.intellihub.com... o-erupts/

According to a recent report, the African National Congress (ANC) recently turned down a $10B a year disaster management plan offered by the United States to house American citizens who may become displaced in the event that the Yellowstone supervolcano erupts.

The U.S. plan for relocation was formulated after a recent scientific analysis of the park revealed that Yellowstone’s supervolcano has the potential to violently erupt within the next 10-years as noted by others including the famous astrophysicist Michio Kaku......

However, according to the report, “Brazil, Argentina and Australia” jumped on the bandwagon, accepting the request from Washington. Shockingly, this all comes at a time when wild animals have been reported to be fleeing the park from seismic vibrations. It has also been reported that earthquake swarms in the area have become more rampant.

If this report is true that the US would pay to house its citizens maybe an explosion is imminent. If Yellowstone where to go off wouldnt that chuck mega tons of dust into the air, like Mount St Helens eruption, but on a larger scale perhaps engulfing the planet. creating a nuclear winter event?

1. If that were to happen why would Brazil or Australia be sparred?
2. what good would any $US money promised by the US be in a doomsday scenario, meaning Aust & the other countries
would only accept Gold as payment. From my studies the US has no gold reserves.

I'm really keen on hearing your thoughts.

edit on 19-7-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Are you responding to me or 2012newstart?

you wrote this

Stop with that no sense continuation of a political campaign that brought so negative vibrations to our nation

I asked you this

Can you point me to any sources biblical/non-biblical showing that "negative vibrations" exist?

you responded this

Luke 16:19-31New Living Translation (NLT)

Where is there any mention of vibrations?
All I see is a parable, where Abrahams stands between Heaven and Hell?

According to...Jewsih scholars...on the question of hell...

www.chabad.org...

We do believe in a type of Hell, but not the one found in cartoons and joke books. Hell is not a punishment in the conventional sense; it is, in fact, the expression of a great kindness. The Jewish mystics described a spiritual place called “Gehinnom.” This is usually translated as “Hell,” but a better translation would be “the Supernal Washing Machine.” Because that’s exactly how it works. The way our soul is cleansed in Gehinnom is similar to the way our clothes are cleansed in a washing machine.

Where is there any mention of vibrations?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

we have a dwarf country developing nuclear weapons

What is a dwarf country?

all the time the President of the US is accused formally of collusion with a foreign governmen

Can you show me any formal indictements or proper legal charges against Trump as you claim there is a "formal accusation"

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You sound like the explanations in the "Ghostbusters" movie.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

First at all North Korea is in size and population not precisely a large country, and if you compare it with other nuclear powers, specially with the two neighbors it has, China and Russia, well it looks pretty dwarf, the same if you compare it with the USA.

Second, negative vibrations is a way to describe negative way of thinking and in the bible such mental attitudes and their achievements are called sins.

Third, Rep. Brad Sherman of California formally have filed articles for impeachment against the President, and that is the legal act in which such a process begins.

How often you read news?

I never talked about indictment, or charged, I just in plane language mentioned he was accused of collusion, if the accusation derives in criminal charges or not is part is something only at the end of the process will be established.

pls check

www.nbclosangeles.com...

No more comments about your insistence to go around straight forward answers.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/19/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

There must be some vibration involved ...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wait, isn't the world supposed to end Dec 21, 2012? Oh, never mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

We should be aware Yellowstone is just on time for its next eruption...plus minus 1000 years. That could mean now

I last looked at "news" about Yellowstone about 3 months ago, so I just found this

www.intellihub.com... o-erupts/

According to a recent report, the African National Congress (ANC) recently turned down a $10B a year disaster management plan offered by the United States to house American citizens who may become displaced in the event that the Yellowstone supervolcano erupts.

The U.S. plan for relocation was formulated after a recent scientific analysis of the park revealed that Yellowstone’s supervolcano has the potential to violently erupt within the next 10-years as noted by others including the famous astrophysicist Michio Kaku......

However, according to the report, “Brazil, Argentina and Australia” jumped on the bandwagon, accepting the request from Washington. Shockingly, this all comes at a time when wild animals have been reported to be fleeing the park from seismic vibrations. It has also been reported that earthquake swarms in the area have become more rampant.

If this report is true that the US would pay to house its citizens maybe an explosion is imminent. If Yellowstone where to go off wouldnt that chuck mega tons of dust into the air, like Mount St Helens eruption, but on a larger scale perhaps engulfing the planet. creating a nuclear winter event?

1. If that were to happen why would Brazil or Australia be sparred?
2. what good would any $US money promised by the US be in a doomsday scenario, meaning Aust & the other countries
would only accept Gold as payment. From my studies the US has no gold reserves.

I don't know why should Brazil or Australia, or China, be spared, or why should they perish. In geological past, Yellowstone as well as other mega volcanoes proved to be disastrous on mega scale, planetary may be.

If you read my longer post, not answer to yours, I list there possibilities. As in any other thread I write in. We have the option of a Chastisement followed by an era of peace, or if cancelled, moving towards the Era of peace. I don;t know which scenario will be the real case scenario.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It was supposed to.

Even Google expected it to end because they were set to shut down their Google Earth API service on 15th Dec 2012. No point giving the service for free if the world is going to end.

Anyway, the free service got taken offline last June 4th 2016. Look at the chaos that has occurred since, Trump, Syria, Brexit etc.

Just a coincidence observation. Nothing more than that.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's amazing what appears to be true when one's thoughts are hazed over by pre-written and known prophesy.

You can't have an honest investigation or interpretation of anything if you have to use faith to explain any part of it.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

It was supposed to.

Even Google expected it to end because they were set to shut down their Google Earth API service on 15th Dec 2012. No point giving the service for free if the world is going to end.

Anyway, the free service got taken offline last June 4th 2016. Look at the chaos that has occurred since, Trump, Syria, Brexit etc.

Just a coincidence observation. Nothing more than that.

...............and we're still here.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Check out history after Hale/Bopp. Wow and its be 20 years since perihelion.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

..............and we're still here.

Correct. For now the Wheat (true followers of Christ) still reside amongst the Tares (sinners) in the crop field (planet Earth).

However, before this October, seeing that Revelation 12 is now in play, its possible that Jesus will remove His followers and place them in His barn (rapture) and the field gets burned (7 Year Tribulation) via asteroid impact.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am not setting dates, but the solar eclipse Aug 21, 2017 is the best date for a rapture-like event, I'd call it rescue or moving into protected areas provided by angelic et. Alignment in Virgo is ongoing, the so called "birth odf Jupiter" occurs much ealier than Sept 23. Sept 23 is derived by Rosh Hashanah.
Morevoer, the Catholic October 13 the 100th anniversary of Fatima comes 53 days after Aug 21.

In other words, if a cataclysm or big change of some kind is scheduled for the anniversary of falling sun and/or Sept 23, there should be some preparation period of 40-50 days. It is a Biblical period. One cannot expect God to throw fire and brimstone around Oct 13 without giving sufficient time and chance, and also information to His people everywhere. Because we are talking not only of surviving of humanity but also of surviving of God's plan of salvation that otherwise would fail.

Again, Aug 21 may come and go without anything to happen. Sept 23 may come and go. Oct 13 may come and go...And then...we may enter the new era without first realizing it. And will say, how stupid we were not to recognize the signs. That is in case somehow the Chastisement has been averted.

edit on 26-7-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I will just quote you here.

I am not setting dates, but the solar eclipse Aug 21, 2017 is the best date.

Not setting dates but sets one anyway.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

And you'd better quote the rest of my post:

"Again, Aug 21 may come and go without anything to happen. Sept 23 may come and go. Oct 13 may come and go...And then...we may enter the new era without first realizing it. And will say, how stupid we were not to recognize the signs. That is in case somehow the Chastisement has been averted. "

I did not dream these dates, I make efforts to systemize them for better use of the readers. The least you could do for that is to say :thank you". I am NOT a prophet, neither a date setter. Yes August 21 is convenient, as it is Sept 23, oct 13, and so on... Sir Isaac Newton gave a year 2060...forgetting to chart the sklies in his last years but to predict correctlly in his view the end of the world based on the Bible. Whether he was correct or not, the next generations will know...

Something MUST happen, even if it is not Yellowstone etc. Something MUST change. And because I write in the religious sphere more than in the politics (although I am good there too
I will propose what could and should be changed in the Catholic church. I already proposed it in my threads.

The chance of Francis being the reformer pope will expire very soon. He will either find strength to do a reasonable reform back to the roots, without breaking with the good tradition rather returning good tradition from before the Middle ages, or he will de facto be the last pope in our era as the list of Malachi speaks.Only one generation later (or less) itwill be done with the current idea of a church structure and rules that are not dogmas...

Here is something he could do to assure the continuation of the sound tradition, not of medieval wich hunting. Let he keep all old geisers if he will. But let he appoint new YOUNG Cardinals. To be cardinal, one does not need to be even a priest. Let he appoint young adults who are the least concerned of the material and other gains. In every parish and diocese there are sincere young men who want to see a better Church. Some of them want to be priests and the system casts them away.Make them cardinals, hundreds of them, thousands if needed, to oversee every parish and diocese!

That or similar act alone could be the big event of 2017. Of course added to it the political dimension that I prefer not to talk about here.

Let add the new 3D printing tech that could virtually feed the hungry all over the world...Whenm, if not NOW? Who, if not WE? Even without Apocalypse and Rapture, that frankly do not depend on our desires, we can make the planet a better place to live on!

If you do not understand that... i don't know why should I talk with you any further. With or without Virgo alignment (and the solar eclipse on Aug 21 is one element of it) the world can and MUST change. Now. Before it will be too late...let not say the negative part, we all know it and sense it. Less than 30 minutes are enough for the nuclear war to end. With or without prophecy, that is a brutal reality. Every next failed month to realize the good side, bring us closer to the point of NO RETURN. Bringing not Paradise but Hell on Earth, should we say religious wording. If the signs in heaven help, besides many other prophecies, for humanity to choose the better side, good. If not...
edit on 27-7-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart talking of thousands new Young cardinals as corrective of Christendom,, I have in view the revelation prophecy of the 144,000 be they one set or two sets, who appear on the world scene Before not after the Antichrist. We are not told much of it and for a reason. No they are not represented by the clergy today, that's pretty obvious. I don't know whether the current system will have strength and will to do that, or whether they will be appointed by angelic and saintly forces coming from heaven. Read canori Mora prophecy. Because after all this thread and forum are dedicated to prophecy. Sure no prophecy we are talking about is fulfilled because we were talking about those who concern the near future noit the past.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join