It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Omens really exist, Is it 2017 Great American Eclipse one of them? about what to come?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

Stop you in your irresponsible and useless campaign of denial of what it was predicted in Fatima, that is my suggestion.

The Language of Our lady was extremely straightforward in to describe the kind of evilness that was going to come, she need not to use political terms that were going to make sense and be understood only decades after while talking with children.

“Russia will be the instrument of chastisement chosen by Heaven to punish the whole world if we do not beforehand obtain the conversion of that poor nation,” Our Lady said.
“To prevent this,” the Blessed Virgin continued, “I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart,” and she promised that if only this solitary request be met, Russia would be converted and a period of peace would be given to the world.

" Russia will spread its errors throughout the world, raising up wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer and various nations will be annihilated."

Please check
akacatholic.com...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The soon-to-See Eclipse.... crossing the USA.... has a special relevance & omen for the USA people & potentially the government leadership~~~> in a Black Swan Event to take place...

the Omen or Black Swann is shown here:

You will note the duration is ~ 9:00 AM in the Cascadia Region of west coast ...ending ~1:20 PM in Charleston SC

... On January 9, 1861, Citadel cadets fired the first shots of the American Civil War when they opened fire on the Union ship Star of the West entering Charleston's harbor.
On April 12, 1861, shore batteries under the command of General Pierre G. T. Beauregard opened fire on the Union-held Fort Sumter in the harbor. ...(Wikipedia source)

So for approximately 4:20 minutes a darkness strip will divide the lower 48 states...
(is the term 4-20 familiar, yeah it says It's time for 'Herb'.... )

the 4:20 or 4-20 duration of the continental divide of the USA might signify a Stock-Market Flash-Crash or something else... what 4-20 aspects can you think of as a Black Swan event...
the old folk song about "4 & 20 blackbirds" might be wrapped up in the dread that might be an omen for America

Terrorists, EQs, any sort of natural or human activist calamity might be related to the 4:20 long Eclipse which are always an Omen that concerns or is pertinent to people...(not so much cosmic timetables or prophecy events)

good luck all

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, there are 33 days between the Aug. 21 eclipse and the Rev. 12 sign of Sept. 23.

www.biblestudy.org...

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 33
The number 33 is connected to a promise or the promises of God. The 33rd time Noah's name is used in Scripture is when God makes a special covenant or promise with him. The Eternal promises to not destroy the entire world again with a flood and seals His pledge with the sign of the rainbow (Genesis 9:12 - 16).

The 33rd time Abraham's name is used in the Bible is when Isaac, the child of promise, is born to him when he is ninety-nine years old (Genesis 21:1 - 2).

Thirty-three also derives some of its meaning from the total number of times 'three' or 'third' is used in the book of Revelation. Because it is the product of 3 times 11 it can represent God's judgment. Thus, Revelation illustrates God's complete, final judgment of the world, which is ultimately accomplished in the final three-and-one-half year (1,260 days) period leading up to the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Appearances of the number thirty-three
The divine name of God, Elohim (Strong's Concordance #H430), is initially mentioned in the very first verse of Genesis 1. Elohim appears 33 times in Genesis' story of creation. Thirty-three is also the numeric equivalent of the word AMEN.

In relation to King David, although he ruled ancient Israel for a total of forty years, the first seven years he reigned over only the tribe of Judah while the last 33 years he was king over a united Israelite nation. Thirty-three also is a numerical representation of the Star of David (also known as the shield of David or the Magen of David) that is commonly seen in places such as the flag of modern Israel and in Jewish cemeteries.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: seeker1963
Right. Lol.
Not just weather...a thunder storm. In July. How common is that?
Like isn't that a miracle or something?
Does it mean God doesn't like America or God doesn't like fireworks or God doesn't like Philadelphia?

Naw, Philly is liberal and It means that God hates them.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I thought he hated Florida voters for electing Bush?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Probably room for many on his list

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: The angel of light

I'm proposing to my girlfriend during the two and a half minutes of total eclipse..
Omen confirmed.

Nice work on the post by the way. Looks like a lot of effort.
I'm not the most religious man, but I'll say a lil prayer that your wrong, and me getting married is the only terriblr thin that happens because of this eclipse.

Well, if she says yes.....

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

if you are not yet aware this is Not a political thread, here we are not analyzing the events from a perspective of partisan hatred.

This is not also the forum of silly jokes, here we are not celebrating sarcasm, what you are doing distracts from the real topic of the thread.

When I am pointing that what happened in Philadelphia was a bad Omen it is since the grave events occurred in the country in the week after proved that, they were all aligned in correlation with that so strange storm over the place America was founded as an independent nation.

In 1979 there was a Democratic in power, Jimmy Carter, and we have referred to that solar eclipse as a precedent of this one, also I have pointed the omen also affected his successor the Republican Ronald Reagan.

Now, a bad omen for the country is not just a bad omen for who is in certain public office, it is in general an issue for all who live here. I am not sure why you think that this is directed against somebody in special, that is to think in a extremely narcissistic way, feeling that there is who must be the center of everything.

Stop with that no sense continuation of a political campaign that brought so negative vibrations to our nation, no body is the nation as whole, the nation are all the people that live in this soil.

We are not here to spread cheap sectarian rhetoric, but to reflect in what do to move this nation from the point in which
it is stuck right now, one of moral decay above anything else.

We must start to think with higher standards as a nation that try to correct what it is morally wrong, what divides and boost violence, and think from the higher perspective of truly ethical values, if we want to have God in our side.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/18/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

if you are not yet aware this is Not a political thread, here we are not analyzing the events from a perspective of partisan hatred.

This is not also the forum of silly jokes, here we are not celebrating sarcasm, what you are doing distracts from the real topic of the thread.

When I am pointing that what happened in Philadelphia was a bad Omen it is since the grave events occurred in the country in the week after proved that, they were all aligned in correlation with that so strange storm over the place America was founded as an independent nation.

In 1979 there was a Democratic in power, Jimmy Carter, and we have referred to that solar eclipse as a precedent of this one, also I have pointed the omen also affected his successor the Republican Ronald Reagan.

Now, a bad omen for the country is not just a bad omen for who is in certain public office, it is in general an issue for all who live here. I am not sure why you think that this is directed against somebody in special, that is to think in a extremely narcissistic way, feeling that there is who must be the center of everything.

Stop with that no sense continuation of a political campaign that brought so negative vibrations to our nation, no body is the nation as whole, the nation are all the people that live in this soil.

We are not here to spread cheap sectarian rhetoric, but to reflect in what do to move this nation from the point in which
it is stuck right now, one of moral decay above anything else.

We must start to think with higher standards as a nation that try to correct what it is morally wrong, what divides and boost violence, and think from the higher perspective of truly ethical values, if we want to have God in our side.

The Angel of Lightness

Thank you for your careful analysis of my posting motivation. Very spiritual.

Sorry to tell you this but your analysis is in error. My simple post expressed my view and chagrin of your topic. There have been so many false attempt to tie events together and form a prediction of some type.

I'm here to predict that this eclipse will come and go and life will go on materially unchanged. That's not to say that a building somewhere in the world will not burn, a earthquake will not happen or people will not die... They will at the normal statistical rate.

So please, happily post away but as long as you are posting on ATS be prepared to hear other views if you like them or not.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

With all respect, I don't feel after reading your reply and checked your statistics in ATS, now that you mention rates, that you have even remotely the authority to tell to anybody here to post away from the forum, it is needed to count with a lot of more seniority to have the position to even decide that in ATS.

I have more than a decade posting serious threads on predictions here and in other forums of ATS, people know me for the precision of what I post.

I don' t need at all to manufacture artifitially a prediction at all, my own rates of support and sympathy from really responsible and
knowledgeable readers in prophecies give a good idea of the quality of my threads.

That a nation become clearly a new nuclear power is statistically unlikely to occur, now when in the nation targeted by those arms, impeachment is filled out the same week, and another foreign nation linked with the reason of the impeachment is asking for property confiscated of strategic value, we are talking of coincidence of critical events by chance of one possibly in a million.

I honestly few times have seen you taking part at good level in a discussion in this forum, as a matter of fact I never have seen any meaningful reply from you in any other thread i have taken part here of anybody.

Excuse me, may be in your house you can tell other people to leave, but I am not your guest and the forum is not yours, you also have no role here to order others to pull down the standards of the discussion as low as you feel comfortable with.

Label people politically and even entire cities in a thread of prophecies appears so remotelly connected with the subject by the way, is like to change the topic we are discussing.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/18/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And everything turned out peachy keen afterwards. Peace (sort of) was made with the Soviet Union, which started it's break-up . An old actor from Hollywood took over and got the hostages released. Jimmy had offered em cases of his brother Billy's beer in return for the hostages release...Ron offered em a chance to not get their sh** kicked all over the ME. They decided they may want to take that offer.
Jobs opened (I know , I got a very good job in software development) .Taxes dropped some.Gas did too after the shortage when Carter took the ceiling off gas taxes.
I was mowing the back yard when the eclipse of 79 happened. Damndest thing. Everything turned red and dark .Then it was gone.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Well in 1293 it is more or less the time estimated by the archaelogists as the collapse of the Cahokia Civilization due to a mega flood, that was the most advanced native culture of the central States before the Europeans arrived.

And yet you ignore over-hunting and deforestation?

en.wikipedia.org...

The population of Cahokia began to decline during the thirteenth century, and the site was eventually abandoned around 1300.[19] The area around it was not reoccupied by indigenous tribes.[20] Scholars have proposed environmental factors, such as over-hunting, deforestation and flooding, as explanations.[19]

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
In terms of gravitation pull, major earthquakes are prominent when the moon is on the opposite side of Earth to the Sun.

Maybe it is major judgment to USA as the Moon eclipse drifts across all of America. However, as the moon is on the same side as the sun, the chances of major earthquakes are slim.

But hey, with the recent earthquake on the east coast of Russia followed by Alaska, it looks like the next earthquake is heading south along the Pacific Rim towards California.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Unless you're discussiog a period 300 million years ago and geological changes to the earth when no walking modern homo sapien was around then your point is moot. Your links from the Opening Post on page 1 point to political figures, moral judgments and non-defined terms.

the destruction of the sinful cities Sodom and Gomorrah occurred in times of hostility against foreigners on them.
I times of idolatry in Israel.

Definition
Politicial
relating to the government or public affairs of a country.

Etymology
The word comes from the same Greek word from which the title of Aristotle's book Politics (Πολιτικά, Politika) also derives; politika means "affairs of the cities"

idolatry
noun
the worship of idols.
synonyms: idol worship, idolatrism, fetishism, iconolatry, icon worship; More
extreme admiration, love, or reverence for something or someone.

Stop with that no sense continuation of a political campaign that brought so negative vibrations to our nation

Can you point me to any sources biblical/non-biblical showing that "negative vibrations" exist?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I'm so saddened by your obvious insecurity.

Let's just wait and watch the eclipse and see who is right.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Living in South Philadelphia and working in Center City I have to ask why is a strong storm in the summer anything other than a strong storm?

Yup , it rained on July 4th.
Yup, the concert took place once the storms moved through.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Unless you're discussiog a period 300 million years ago and geological changes to the earth when no walking modern homo sapien was around then your point is moot. Your links from the Opening Post on page 1 point to political figures, moral judgments and non-defined terms.

We should be aware Yellowstone is just on time for its next eruption...plus minus 1000 years. That could mean now.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

First at all, with all respect without mentioning other parts of your reply that possibly are better founded, you are rewritten the History, the hostages were released as a decided effort, among many that failed before, carried out by Jimmy Carter, He himself went to in that time West Germany to receive them in the very day after his successor was swore.

Ronald Reagan didn't move just one single finger to release that people, he only used them as a political weapon in a very opportunistic way against his rival in the 1980 election. When he had his own hostages issues his administration became famous for his deals of giving weapons to enemy countries in exchange for their release, there was a scandal at that time called the Iran-Contras gate.

Please take a good course of History.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

The different events I have listed are Historic ones, some of them were political but not all were in that line, Christ is not considered a political figure at all, as it was not also Jeremiah, the prophet of Israel.

About moral judgements I am proud that you mention that, everybody knows that my threads are written from a higher perspective of universal ethical values, they all claim for a recovery of essential moral principles that are present in all spiritual traditions of humanity.

Now about what TheConstruKctionofLight is saying, my point is not mute at all, mega droughts periods as well as important floods have occurred in America every time that an eclipse of this characteristics appear, there are enough records along the last two thousand years already confirmed by archaeologists.

You want a quote of bad karma or negative way of thinking in the bible? that is easy to offer you, lets say this one:

Luke 16:19-31New Living Translation (NLT)

Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus
19 Jesus said, “There was a certain rich man who was splendidly clothed in purple and fine linen and who lived each day in luxury. 20 At his gate lay a poor man named Lazarus who was covered with sores. 21 As Lazarus lay there longing for scraps from the rich man’s table, the dogs would come and lick his open sores.

22 “Finally, the poor man died and was carried by the angels to sit beside Abraham at the heavenly banquet.[a] The rich man also died and was buried, 23 and he went to the place of the dead. There, in torment, he saw Abraham in the far distance with Lazarus at his side.

24 “The rich man shouted, ‘Father Abraham, have some pity! Send Lazarus over here to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue. I am in anguish in these flames.’

25 “But Abraham said to him, ‘Son, remember that during your lifetime you had everything you wanted, and Lazarus had nothing. So now he is here being comforted, and you are in anguish. 26 And besides, there is a great chasm separating us. No one can cross over to you from here, and no one can cross over to us from there.’

27 “Then the rich man said, ‘Please, Father Abraham, at least send him to my father’s home. 28 For I have five brothers, and I want him to warn them so they don’t end up in this place of torment.’

29 “But Abraham said, ‘Moses and the prophets have warned them. Your brothers can read what they wrote.’

30 “The rich man replied, ‘No, Father Abraham! But if someone is sent to them from the dead, then they will repent of their sins and turn to God.’

31 “But Abraham said, ‘If they won’t listen to Moses and the prophets, they won’t be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/19/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I have the feeling something big is about to happen. May be not exactly on the eclipse day, but in the entire period ending Sept 23 or may be Oct 13. Whether it is bad or good, if we follow prophecies, Chastisement is inevitable but it should be preceded by God's giving a last chance to humankind (some call it Great Warning). That last chance may happen for 3 days, 3 months or 3 years, I don't know.

So back to your post, it may happen that to develop in one month until the solar eclipse, and thus to fulfill a dozen of prophecies in short time. Or it may happen that the period of the last grace to start now, around the eclipse or around Sept, and to end years later with the planetary Chastisement. Could God give the real Era of peace without Chastisement? At this point I think, rather not.

But the last word belongs to God, not to human reasoning. Garabandal seers give a slim chance that humanity converts after the Warning and Miracle, thus avoiding the Chastisement. As of today, I do not see that happening, but let not forget the omnipotence of God who created the stars, and the unknown spiritual powers to be released during the event of last grace/chance.

(personallty, I think that event will contain much more than the described correction of conscience under the term "great warning" that some catholics excpect, that's why I put it conditionally).
edit on 19-7-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join