It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Israeli Christian killed his daughter because of her love for a Muslim, police say

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Perfectenemy,

Young homosexuals and lesbians in the more fundamentalist parts of the United States, are often sent for "corrective therapies" and "conversion therapy", involving at times, electronic torture of the genitalia, and being forced to inhale the aroma of faeces, to make them want to do ANYTHING to prove they are no longer attracted to those of their own gender.

And all that has ever been achieved by such a system is an awful lot of psychological scarring, some Stockholm syndrome, and people who have identity problems which get DEEPER as a result of the pseudoscientific "treatment" they received, under the orders of their "loving" parents.

Transgendered people in Christian families in the West, sometimes commit suicide in their teens, because even when they have been aware of a difference internally for some time, their fundamentalist, judgemental parents will refuse to take them to see a medical professional about it, to begin the transformative processes involved in transition. And why will the parents risk the mental health and the physical life of their child in such a reckless manner? Because they "do not support it, religiously". And never mind those who had their genders assigned at birth, because the child was otherwise ambiguous from the point of view of their genitals, its the same problem in the eyes of the sort of fascistic, phobic psychopath with which we are dealing in these matters.

The simple fact of the matter is, that you could go on and on, comparing the wrongs of the psychopaths in the Muslim tradition, and the wrongs of the psychopaths in the Christian tradition, and the reality is that there is nothing but par, not better or worse, nor more or less, just about the same utterly corrupt, evil crap, being done for the same flawed reasons, regardless of what badges are being worn by the psychopaths to blame.

Neither Christianity, nor Islam is to blame for the acts of the human beings who worship in those fashions. The human beings who commit these acts are, and only the human beings who commit those acts. It is upon every human being, regardless of whether they worship a god, how they worship that god, or which one or ones they worship, to take responsibility for his or her own actions.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler
a reply to: LABTECH767

since Saladin seized control of the land the Christian's of Palestine have been a persecuted people

christians stole it from the jews first, you know the original abrahamic faith.

No Rome stole it and at the time Rome was pagan, Christianity was then persecuted for century's as a JEWISH sect or did you not know that?.

The Original Abrahamic faith was the one BEFORE the enslavement in Egypt, it schismed after the Israelite were brought back led by Moses and Aaron AND the Samaritan's are Israelite so there pre Islamic and pre christian faith which differed slightly but worshiped the same Lord is equal to that claim, also The Jewish faith changed again following the Exile to Babylon AND has changed again after the Expulsion from Jerusalem by the PAGAN roman empire, the Jew's are descendants of only some of the twelve tribes, Levi, JUDA and Benjamin, there are argumentative claim's that the Gad actually was not on the sea of Galilea but actually in southern Spain and that Cadiz etc are named after Gad but that has never been proven only supported so remain's fringe though there are site's that that very closely match were Christ cast the demon into the swine, also it does not take day's to sail over the sea of Galilea does it, also many jewish people believe Dan should be also included among there ancestry.
edit on 18-7-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
a reply to: Krazysh0t

xenophobic Christian

With Licy's world against all true Christians, they have every right to be xenophobic and trust no one but their own kind. Let me guess, an insult involving 'in-breeding' is already on someones tongue. Well, elitists in-breed and look at the hell they give to the peasants.

So this father was justified in murdering his daughter then?

God records every thought and feeling from a persons heart. If your heart was full of hate in the initial post, well, I think we know how Judgment Day will turn out for you.

*eyeroll*

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I'm not accusing you of xenophobia. If you got that impression. I'm sorry. I'm just saying that the tribalism you described sounds like xenophobia because the tribes are divided by religious lines.

Though regardless of the word you want to use it is hatred against another human. Plain and simple. Hatred is wrong any way you slice it.

Though I don't agree with this for a second:

you do know that is how Islam operates don't you it is NOT tolerant of other culture's and religion's even those they name people of the Book i.e. Christian's and Jew's and so they Tax them with a religious tax to force them to convert, they keep them as second class in there society and force them to abide by there own law's even when those law's infringe there belief's and they often refuse to allow them to build places of worship or when they do tax those heavily too.

I have an Iranian co-worker who I get along with just fine even though I'm an agnostic atheist and he is Muslim.

I think you need to get off your high horse pal and touch the ground for a moment, try to see both sides not as an external observer but from there emotional and personal vantage point, some bridges can never be mended only planked over and those plank's will always be weak and prone to break under stress.

High horse? If it is a high horse to want people to rise above their biases, distrust, and hatred then I will sit as high up on that horse as possible. I will always be for peace and integration over hatred and division.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You said everything I've been trying to say but way better.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

My sister is married to a former Iranian REVOLUTIONARY GUARD whom has a picture of himself with two of his colleagues holding an Iraqi soldier's head in his hand smiling and with a bloody knife in the other.
We tried to accept him and never knew about this for a long time but he abused my nephew Carl whom was the son of Jeanette's former and deceased fiance, a little blond blue eye'd boy at the time.

Javod though actually look's more Turk though he would deny that and called the Turk's servant's and worker's with a kind of hatred for them though his region is on the border with Turkey, as you know the Iranian's range from light skinned to dark skinned but ethnically are actually one of the Caucasian races rather than the Semitic races as are the Jew's and the Arab's.

By the time I found out it was too late and all I could have done is strangle him which being a large guy I could easily do but then I would be in prison, my other nephew Darius is now radical Islamic, my nieces are more normal though.

IT is not race with me though and I know there are good and bad people everywhere and in every culture but there is absolutely no way I could ever betray MY faith in my god and even if I could there is then no way I could ever call a man that married a six year old child a prophet - ever.

I have a bad back myself and a dicky ticker so would need a step ladder to get off my horse ha.
Yeah that was really dicky of me to say that but I was a little frustrated and am not the most erudite commentor so you shall have to laugh that one off.

edit on 18-7-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I'm just trying to provide perspective that Christians have their own dirty laundry in their religion and we all need to work together to put a stop to these people regardless of their beliefs.

I'm guessing, since "Israeli police charged her father, Sami Karra, with murder," that it's illegal for fathers to murder their daughters. What more do you suggest?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

It is illegal. But it is not uncommon either. The common thread here, is psychopathic parasites on the rump of humanity, being permitted to go about their lives as if they were regular folk, rather than being kept away from societies for their own sakes.

It would protect the world from all sorts of evils, including megalomaniacs like Trump and Theresa May, as well as keeping innocent people alive who would otherwise be under unimaginable threat from within their own families and communities, if we could just accept that certain personality types, not religions or other such notions, are what threatens the species, and act to mitigate for the threat, BEFORE acts are undertaken which cannot be healed or corrected afterward.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

oppress their women in most parts of the middle east. I have no sympathies for such backwards religious mentality.

If you actually look at what you wrote its a clue to where you make your mistake when you try and put oppression of women and religious mentality together.

In the Middle East its a cultural thing like it was in old Europe and any other region of the world basically.

The oppression of women doesn't stem from Islam or any religious beliefs, in fact Islam helped to provide more equality for women.

Its human culture to place men above women, it still an issue in western society where there is no equality between the sexes.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
*eyeroll*

The spiritually ignorant always roll their eyes in denial. *eyeroll*, a religious thread on a M.E issue seem a bit of a contradiction.

Thou Shalt Not Commit Murder.
A true Christian obeys this law, a liar calling himself a christian will gladly murder. eg (Hitler, Bush Jnr, many Popes and Jesuits)

The Great Inquisition of Europe was orchestrated by liars and murderers from Rome (Vatican).

If you are going to target Christians, target the Jesuits and the pope. Hmmmm, lets target the little people instead.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Neither Christianity, nor Islam is to blame for the acts of the human beings who worship in those fashions. The human beings who commit these acts are, and only the human beings who commit those acts. It is upon every human being, regardless of whether they worship a god, how they worship that god, or which one or ones they worship, to take responsibility for his or her own actions.

I just want this highlighted over and over.

Its a wonder so many more cant break free of the brainwashing and see this.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Honor killings are a particular evil. I'm glad you found one you can finally speak out against.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

The spiritually ignorant always roll their eyes in denial. *eyeroll*

No, I think all people of all faiths would do an eye roll when a person thinks they can speak for God or know Gods intentions because words on paper said so.

A true Christian obeys this law, a liar calling himself a christian will gladly murder.

To say this with any authority one must have been both.

Which are you now?

If you are going to target Christians, target the Jesuits and the pope. Hmmmm, lets target the little people instead.

What is it with people and the need to fight, to target someone.

we both read the saem OP.

You and another poster get some sort of hatred resonating from the words you read, I and others didn't.

Are we hateful people because we didn't see any hate in the OP or do you and people who see hate in the words have deeper issues that you choose to not address and find it easier to point to external sources?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Islam needs to reform but i bet my life on it that's never going to happen.

It cannot reform for the simple fact that Mohamed is "the very only last prophet." Innovation is not allowed. Liberal Modern Islam is not Islam.

I would suggest that Liberal Modern Muslims just go ahead and drop Muslim from their self-description. That way the Western acceptance of Liberal Modern Islam cannot be taken as an endorsement for official non-progressive Islam.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

An Israeli Christian killed his daughter because of her love for a Muslim

I don't blame him. She betrayed him.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

He didn't have to kill her, though. He could just "cast her out" of the family fortune.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I'm not asking you to worship the religion or anything. I'm just saying that religion is only a reflection of the people who follow it. If you have bad people worshiping it then it looks bad. This is why my problem is with the Middle Eastern culture. Not the religions that make it up.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
*eyeroll*

The spiritually ignorant always roll their eyes in denial. *eyeroll*, a religious thread on a M.E issue seem a bit of a contradiction.

Thou Shalt Not Commit Murder.
A true Christian obeys this law, a liar calling himself a christian will gladly murder. eg (Hitler, Bush Jnr, many Popes and Jesuits)

The Great Inquisition of Europe was orchestrated by liars and murderers from Rome (Vatican).

I'm eyeyolling because that is what I always do when some Christian starts preaching to me on the internet. You still didn't answer my question on if you condemn this father or not for his actions. Until you state otherwise I'm just going to assume you agree with it because it REALLY looks like you are trying not to answer that question with your deflections here.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Honor killings are a particular evil. I'm glad you found one you can finally speak out against.

Is the backhanded compliment necessary? Or do you just always operate in full asshole mode?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

You don't blame the father for murdering his daughter? So you think his actions are justified for what she did?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join