It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The transgender con ? Many transgender regret switch

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: dreamingawake

a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

I read some of them .. and I think they are biased.

I think you continue to try and demean me, which is your privilage.. I'm not going to run to mods.
Your tone is very condescending, and while my feelings aren't hurt ( i have a thick skin unlike some transgendered, transvestites, and others from LGBTQ community).. I don't have to respond to a condescending tone , if I choose not to.

People have done all your homework here and your reply is always "it's bias".
You don't want to learn. You are a concern troll.

For fun, because you have such a think skin and are not a hypocrite: Did you also mention to them(not everyone seen this in the one now defunct thread) how you are really a man who admitted to be afraid of transgender women?
I mean after all you agreed with the member in that thread that I should have mentioned my sexuality(which I wasn't aware that I had to do to have an opinion).
Let's start here understanding who She-ye really is, alright?

Now you want to make this personal again ?

I am not a man afraid of transgendered women... I am a woman who's experience with transgendered women has left a bad impression to a degree. The ones I have seen have quite the little head game set up with unsuspecting men, and I found their antics disgusting.

But once again , another failed attempt at actually contemplating my posts and the point behind them.

Oh so that is the reason? BTW are you sure they weren't transvestites? Those guys can be "colorful".

No .. these were men living as women from my understanding.

That sounds more like transvestites, sorry.

Why do so many people get this confused?

I'm not confused about it , but like some say the difference between transvestites and transgendered is about 2 years🤔

Really? Who says that? Lol

I read the quote in another thread .. thought it was funny too ( and it may be true to some degree )

Wallace from Wallace and Gromit was quoted as saying the moon was made of cheese. I thought that was funny. (And it might be true to some degree)

Hardly in the same context.. because there actually is a viable chance that some who thought they were transvestite decided to transgender. Doubt the moon can even in a small precentage turn to cheese.. but nice try 👎🏼

Sorry transvestites have always thought they were male.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Tell that to Hirschfeld ( under Origin of the Name from wiki )

Magnus Hirschfeld coined the word transvestite in 1910 (from Latin trans-, "across, over" and vestitus, "dressed") to refer to the sexual interest in cross-dressing. He used it to describe persons who habitually and voluntarily wore clothes of the opposite sex.

Ok.What about it? Do you know what fetish means?

It means I was right.. and yes I know what fetish means

No, it means that not only do you not know the difference but you don't even seem aware there is a difference.

I know the difference between trans and fetish... my point ( which once again you all manage to askew).. was that Hirschfeld transitioned transvetites into the transgender spectrum .. so ... yes.. it happens .. and probably still does.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

edit on 25-7-2017 by Abysha because: Meh

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

You are making no sense to my reply.. I said Hirschfeld said it .. and the quote was above..posted by another member from that link... you're confused ... I'm not .. Transvestite can be transitioned into the spectrum of transgender.

Oh ... I see you edited or deleted your whole reply ... lol

edit on 25-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I think you continue to try and demean me, which is your privilage.. I'm not going to run to mods.
Your tone is very condescending, and while my feelings aren't hurt ( i have a thick skin unlike some transgendered, transvestites, and others from LGBTQ community).. I don't have to respond to a condescending tone , if I choose not to.

For fun, because you have such a think skin and are not a hypocrite: Did you also mention to them(not everyone seen this in the one now defunct thread) how you are really a man who admitted to be afraid of transgender women?
I mean after all you agreed with the member in that thread that I should have mentioned my sexuality(which I wasn't aware that I had to do to have an opinion).

I am not a man afraid of transgendered women... I am a woman who's experience with transgendered women has left a bad impression to a degree. The ones I have seen have quite the little head game set up with unsuspecting men, and I found their antics disgusting.

But once again , another failed attempt at actually contemplating my posts and the point behind them.

Oh so that is the reason? BTW are you sure they weren't transvestites? Those guys can be "colorful".

I'm not confused about it , but like some say the difference between transvestites and transgendered is about 2 years🤔

I read the quote in another thread .. thought it was funny too ( and it may be true to some degree )

Wallace from Wallace and Gromit was quoted as saying the moon was made of cheese. I thought that was funny. (And it might be true to some degree)

Hardly in the same context.. because there actually is a viable chance that some who thought they were transvestite decided to transgender. Doubt the moon can even in a small precentage turn to cheese.. but nice try 👎🏼

You can't prove the moon isn't even a small percentage of cheese! Go ahead and provide some 'evidence' telling me it's not made of cheese. Everything thus far written about it, especially by scientists, is just biased. So anything you provide I'm not going to read.

The lord will be the final judge to tell me if the moon is made of cheese. And I'm patient. I can wait.

I have prayed often about this cheese moon issue and I keep getting the same answer.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

And you know what else is hardly in the same context? Comparing those that are trans with pedophiles.

But nice try.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

And you know what else is hardly in the same context? Comparing those that are trans with pedophiles.

But nice try.

The scientific establishments say they both can't help the way they are ... you going to argue that fact ?

The pedo is encouraged to fight his urges , but nowadays the trans community is encouraged to live free and read to children in librarys.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You can't prove the moon isn't even a small percentage of cheese! Go ahead and provide some 'evidence' telling me it's not made of cheese. Everything thus far written about it, especially by scientists, is just biased. So anything you provide I'm not going to read.

The lord will be the final judge to tell me if the moon is made of cheese. And I'm patient. I can wait.

I have prayed often about this cheese moon issue and I keep getting the same answer.

You're not funny Reya ... and someday you will realize what a fool you have been.

I'm patient... I can wait😁

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Do the trans community harm anyone by being who they are? nope...Pedophiles cause harm to children....why pick on Trans folk If you are so worried about children? you should put your energy into combating pedophilia because Trans folk cause no harm to others.
It just shows your true intentions again to just hate others who do not deserve any hate.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I pity the OP tbh.
What a spiteful horrid hateful existence.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You're not funny Reya ... and someday you will realize what a fool you have been.

I'm patient... I can wait😁

I wasn't trying to be funny. Were you laughing? It's called making a point, Sheye. You're immune apparently to legitimate inquiry, so I thought I'd mix things up. And yes, you have certainly established on multiple occasions that you are patient and all those who have pointed out the faults within your biased, yet increasingly mundane posts will one day see how foolish we have been because of Jesus.
That is really the only point I can see that you have made clear.

Other than that, you're a pool of deflection.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

I pity the OP tbh.

Oh but, my love, she is simply doing her humanitarian duty by showing her "concern"!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

But nice try.

The scientific establishments say they both can't help the way they are ... you going to argue that fact ?

The pedo is encouraged to fight his urges , but nowadays the trans community is encouraged to live free and read to children in librarys.

Regardless of what they say, it is still a false correlation, as you are taking two separately studied things and are connecting dots and creating a correlative relationship where there is not one. I tried searching for some actual studies that would align with what you're saying...a study in which within ONE cumulative study they compared and contrasted the possibility of such a relationship and its functioning with regards to those that are trans and those that are pedos, but no such study exists. Therefore, you cannot pair the two, as they are two unrelated things.

Again, it's called a false correlation.

And...really? We're concerned about them reading to kids in our libraries? That's an issue? Really....
ATS has officially been degraded to arguing whether or not these innocent people are allowed to read to children? What the actual eff. I think my brain just broke a sweat trying to reach you at the bottom level on that one, Sheye.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I pity the OP tbh.

Oh but, my love, she is simply doing her humanitarian duty by showing her "concern"!

I am showing concern , especially for confused parents who are being pressured by the educational and medical systems to accept their child as gender dysphoric . Life altering hormone blockers may be a huge mistake, and may even lead to suicide for a young person goung through puberty.

My heart goes out to all transgendered regretting their surgeries as well.

I guess that makes me a mean , spiteful person 🤷🏻‍♀️

Done with this thread ... as I've said my peace .. have fun bashing me 😂
edit on 25-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hooray.
I suggest actually doing some good with your life go and volunteer just stop hating what you know little about.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

So you're creating yet another strawman based entirely on semantics because you are confusing etymology and insisting that how words and societal norms were in play over a century ago in Germany somehow impacts how those societal norms and useage of words has evolved over 107 years...

This entire thread has been a constant shifting and moving of the goal posts from the opening line of your Op through now and if this thread continues, the pattern will likewise continue.

If you were really interested in a genuine and honest dialogue, you would have discussed the peer reviewed data, what the methodological errors were, why the c cusions werr incorrxt and what the biases were as well as where those biases stem from. I am genuinely interested in having a rational dialogue regarding your views on the scientific literature and why the conclusions are not just incorrect, but what the biases are in your opinion.

Refusing to have an honest discussion of the above means that you either have not actually read the papers admit you claim it that you didn't not understand the material well enough to have that type of discussion so instead you will stick with claiming everyone else is biased while refusing to acknowledge your own biases.

Again, if I am wrong, I am as always, man enough that admit if and when I am in error so I am again trying to extend an I've branch to you in hope that you will show me the erosion the peer reviewed literature.

A couple of posts below the one I am reply you state that there are some scientists who disagree with the peer review process and do their own studies. A. Can you name some of the scientists do that I can ascertain the veracity of the statement. And B. What exactly do you mean by "they do their own studies"? Everyone who participates in the research end of a study and has their name listed, does their own study. The paper is then submitted to journals from publication and review. I just don't want to make assumptions about what your point is when you're not being very clear, but the way you word your statement makes it appear as if journals are pushing scientists to do a study to show a particular end result and if that's what your implication is, it would seem that you son. Really understand the process of peer review or how research or studies are actually conducted. I'm just trying to better understand what exactly you're getting at without filling in the blanks with assumptions.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

en.m.wikipedia.org...

So you're creating yet another strawman based entirely on semantics because you are confusing etymology and insisting that how words and societal norms were in play over a century ago in Germany somehow impacts how those societal norms and useage of words has evolved over 107 years...

This entire thread has been a constant shifting and moving of the goal posts from the opening line of your Op through now and if this thread continues, the pattern will likewise continue.

If you were really interested in a genuine and honest dialogue, you would have discussed the peer reviewed data, what the methodological errors were, why the c cusions werr incorrxt and what the biases were as well as where those biases stem from. I am genuinely interested in having a rational dialogue regarding your views on the scientific literature and why the conclusions are not just incorrect, but what the biases are in your opinion.

Refusing to have an honest discussion of the above means that you either have not actually read the papers admit you claim it that you didn't not understand the material well enough to have that type of discussion so instead you will stick with claiming everyone else is biased while refusing to acknowledge your own biases.

Again, if I am wrong, I am as always, man enough that admit if and when I am in error so I am again trying to extend an I've branch to you in hope that you will show me the erosion the peer reviewed literature.

A couple of posts below the one I am reply you state that there are some scientists who disagree with the peer review process and do their own studies. A. Can you name some of the scientists do that I can ascertain the veracity of the statement. And B. What exactly do you mean by "they do their own studies"? Everyone who participates in the research end of a study and has their name listed, does their own study. The paper is then submitted to journals from publication and review. I just don't want to make assumptions about what your point is when you're not being very clear, but the way you word your statement makes it appear as if journals are pushing scientists to do a study to show a particular end result and if that's what your implication is, it would seem that you son. Really understand the process of peer review or how research or studies are actually conducted. I'm just trying to better understand what exactly you're getting at without filling in the blanks with assumptions.

I feel like I posted something incredibly similar to this as well. Though with Sheye, she pretty much has outright ignored your posts and your legitimate questions. With me, she takes things personally, somewhat doesn't ignore me by calling me condescending and then proceeds to ignore my same, legitimate questions.

I have no idea how many times I have to say I'm not being condescending by asking questions or pointing out errors. Or how many times, like you mentioned above, I have to mention that I also really would like to have an honest discussion about this. I would love it if Sheye legitimately pointed out the errors and biases that she has found within any of those 10 peer-reviewed studies I posted a couple pages back. Or if Sheye would honestly discuss or clarify where she is coming from.

I am woman enough to change my views if proven contrary. Honestly.

But even after this...and even after your post...nothing. Zilch. Why, I wonder...

But, as always, Peter...wonderful, straightforward and logical contribution. You make my perceived sanity feel less like insanity.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

We need a big set of scales and a duck just to show Sheye that you are not a witch!.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

We need a big set of scales and a duck just to show Sheye that you are not a witch!.

I know

I wanted to shop a witch hat on my avatar photo but I'm afraid to now because I don't want people to wrongly use it as evidence.

What's a wit--ahem, girl to do now?

(post by dommieboy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I know

I wanted to shop a witch hat on my avatar photo but I'm afraid to now because I don't want people to wrongly use it as evidence.

What's a wit--ahem, girl to do now?

Lol, I know right! My avatar probably drives them crazy, it's got conservative conspiracy theorist triggers all in it. If they only knew about "the real agenda" muwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join