It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The transgender con ? Many transgender regret switch

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: peter vlar

I quote...
"You do realize that "science" isn't some ominous organization where we have secret handshakes that allow us to enter members only areas of libraries where we conduct rituals to the dark lord to honor him with the blood sacrifices of the unwitting right?"

But we could do Peter you and me Baby we could do all that and more for all time 100 years of Testing and Peter! we could rule the earth and make it shudder with the dark side of science.
Mahahaha Mahahahahahhahahaa (evil laugh to fade).

I wouldn't mind joining in on that. Would give me an excuse to ditch my uncomfortable wetsuit to trade up for a mad scientist's lab coat.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

I read some of them .. and I think they are biased.

I think you continue to try and demean me, which is your privilage.. I'm not going to run to mods.
Your tone is very condescending, and while my feelings aren't hurt ( i have a thick skin unlike some transgendered, transvestites, and others from LGBTQ community).. I don't have to respond to a condescending tone , if I choose not to.

People have done all your homework here and your reply is always "it's bias".
You don't want to learn. You are a concern troll.

For fun, because you have such a think skin and are not a hypocrite: Did you also mention to them(not everyone seen this in the one now defunct thread) how you are really a man who admitted to be afraid of transgender women?
I mean after all you agreed with the member in that thread that I should have mentioned my sexuality(which I wasn't aware that I had to do to have an opinion).
Let's start here understanding who She-ye really is, alright?

edit on 24-7-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

I think you continue to try and demean me, which is your privilage.. I'm not going to run to mods.
Your tone is very condescending, and while my feelings aren't hurt ( i have a thick skin unlike some transgendered, transvestites, and others from LGBTQ community).. I don't have to respond to a condescending tone , if I choose not to.

For fun, because you have such a think skin and are not a hypocrite: Did you also mention to them(not everyone seen this in the one now defunct thread) how you are really a man who admitted to be afraid of transgender women?

Not that it matters...I just want clarification...

Sheye's a man? Lol, did I read that correctly?

ETA: I actually did go out of my way to do the research and homework for her. Because I actually wanted to have an honest discussion, so I took it upon myself to do even more research. Still didn't really amount to much with regards to the 'honest' conversation I was hoping for.

edit on 24-7-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I added to the above. I believe that's what I had read correctly in the thread about Trans claimed to be reading in libraries

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I applaud those efforts, and am learning quite a bit from looking more into this from you guys. Though, I highly doubt this person wants any of that knowledge it's more about victim mentality to stick it to liberals or what ever the heck the going thing is now days.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I applaud those efforts, and am learning quite a bit from looking more into this from you guys. Though, I highly doubt this person wants any of that knowledge it's more about victim mentality to stick it to liberals or what ever the heck the going thing is now days.

Thank you, my friend.

And I'm always open to learning, so like it's been said, if some actual proof came out that was contrary to even what I posted, I would be open minded to re-evaluating what I thought I knew. And it is a shame that issues of humanity and treating your fellow human being with respect and compassion has turned into a divisive left vs right issue. All I can hope for, at the end of the day, is that the ignorance will soon fade away and people can love one another without stipulation or condition. Corny as hell, but at the end of the day I'm a hopeless romantic and optimist, haha.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I replied to your inquiry via inbox, good sir.

ETA:..Any idea why when I senda message, it shows up like...5 times with different time stamps in my outbox? I hope that it isn't sending one message 5 different times...lol. If it is, I swear i'm not that incompetent.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

No it's not.. and thats where your ignorance and others who say that shows.

I don't trust anything associated with Tavistock for the truth, and they have their hands deep into this transgender issue... and may even influence outcomes of " peer reviewed" studies .

So there you have it .. you don't believe my links because of bias and likewise I don't buy into yours.
Why do yours automatically get the checkmark ? Peer reviewed of peer influenced ?

This has nothing to do with politics ... and more to do with medical scientists with an agenda in my opinion.
I would post a video of a sex change operation but I think it would be against T&C's

I do think that those who regret surgeries are less inclined to speak out in their communities, and when they kill themselves because of remorse and regret the LGBTQ community twist it to their excuse of not being accepted by society.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I mean after all you agreed with the member in that thread that I should have mentioned my sexuality(which I wasn't aware that I had to do to have an opinion).

Now you want to make this personal again ?

I am not a man afraid of transgendered women... I am a woman who's experience with transgendered women has left a bad impression to a degree. The ones I have seen have quite the little head game set up with unsuspecting men, and I found their antics disgusting.

But once again , another failed attempt at actually contemplating my posts and the point behind them.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I am not a man afraid of transgendered women... I am a woman who's experience with transgendered women has left a bad impression to a degree. The ones I have seen have quite the little head game set up with unsuspecting men, and I found their antics disgusting.

But once again , another failed attempt at actually contemplating my posts and the point behind them.

Oh so that is the reason? BTW are you sure they weren't transvestites? Those guys can be "colorful".

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Oh so that is the reason? BTW are you sure they weren't transvestites? Those guys can be "colorful".

No .. these were men living as women from my understanding.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

That sounds more like transvestites, sorry.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Why do so many people get this confused?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

I'm not confused about it , but like some say the difference between transvestites and transgendered is about 2 years🤔

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I'm not confused about it , but like some say the difference between transvestites and transgendered is about 2 years🤔

Nope. Transvestites know they are male.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Really? Who says that? Lol

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

So do many transgendered.. they just choose to live in their delusional concepts of themselves.

Time to go again.. laterz 😁

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

So do many transgendered.. they just choose to live in their delusional concepts of themselves.

Time to go again.. laterz 😁

They know their biological sexes.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Really? Who says that? Lol

I read the quote in another thread .. thought it was funny too ( and it may be true to some degree )
edit on 24-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Speaking of ignorance, the term "transgendered" is grammatically incorrect. "Transgender" is an adjective, not a verb. It would be like saying a woman who went to the salon was "beautifulled".

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join