It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shall we invade Area51 if WW3 happens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
First we will shoot anyone who "breaks red" and Second stuff out there will end WWIII quickly...

~Camo Dude~😎👁️😎
a reply to: makemap

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Rumor has it all ud find is planes and hangers oh and a set of doors going down that not even a tasar bonb can get oppen

Second have u ever been to nevada around where area 51 is ... u want to get 50k people out there

If ww3 happen and u went there im willing to bet ud find no one above ground ... nevada is a good place to hide out but not there ... a godforsaken wasteland with no food or water ... well not alot of food or water

Unless ur really prepared to go there u will most likaly die and find nothing

As for area 51 iself still active as far as i know iv talked to people that work there ... they all tell the same thing nothing really to see unless u have clearance to go underground

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'd never make it from Georgia but.....if I lived closer I'd storm the place just like I bet hoards of people will. Why not?
We're gonna die-why not from curiosity?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
First we will shoot anyone who "breaks red" and Second stuff out there will end WWIII quickly...

~Camo Dude~😎👁️😎

You mean alien invasion? Still gotta let us in any how. Area51 has been known to have a huge bunkers. Everyone with guns will just go suicide storming in. Why fight the people when you can have more people to fight with? Stupid.
I mean running back means your screwed either ways. Running forward there is a chance.
Not worth wasting ammunition.

You shoot, we shoot.

edit on 17-7-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Do you remember the Independence Day movie? Where American civilians were allowed into Area51 for safety against alien invasion.

If I remember correctly, Will Smith got everybody allowed in by showing his "credentials": an unconscious alien. Sure would make it easier

edit on 17-7-2017 by Monsieur Neary because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2017 by Monsieur Neary because: Fix quote

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
care to get shot?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Zaphs right includinging one ginormous hanger for....something.

Area51 is and has been alive and well this whole time.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

the obbvious question - what do you expect to achieve by " invading groom lake establishment "

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
You better be prepared to deal with amazingly high levels of underground radiation and more.

That's why they keep the public away.

Only certain people are able to acclimate to such things.

Amazing how many people who work there get strangely ill.

It's no joke.

I went through certain areas South of the region and this form of radiation was detectable above ground.

Intense headaches beyond description.

Takes a special breed to live there long term.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It worked for Will Smith in Independence day.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Why do you think somewhere in Colorado?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If you think Groom Lake will not be the target of multiple warheads, you're probably not living in the times. It's not a hush hush topic anymore. People know. Governments know. Anyone that has nukes capable of hitting the North American continent has the Groom Lake facility on their target list. Going deep into the north woods is better, or if you know your local wilderness...ing there. Personally, I won't make it out alive; I live way too close to DC.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This thread, though obviously started in jest (I hope), is a perfect example of waste. Waste of time and resources. And yet, here we are, including me, posting.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Why would storming area 51 be helpful in any way?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join