It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shall we invade Area51 if WW3 happens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
We all know hiding in bunkers will not save us in WW3 scenario due to planetary environment to possible nuclear radiation. It will not look like Fallout video game at all(so you can keep dreaming).

What do you think? There has been loads of conspiracy about Area51 involving aliens, alien tech and alien dead bodies. Anyone else scared of aliens have mind control or there might be some secret experiments like the Area51 video game?

I say all we need is 50 000 united troops to storm Area51 at least. Unless the gov goes crazy and throw nukes like how they test nukes there.
100 000+ troops would be great, then obviously gov can't do #.

It is better to die trying than sit and wait for death in bunkers. Cause we already know who is causing WW3 first place.

edit on 17-7-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

sorry, but I have my own bunker to retreat to

Also, I have read that Area 51 is no longer the hub of activity it once was, and that it has moved to a facility in Colorado somewhere.
edit on pm77201717America/Chicago17p08pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

You can hide there, but either side wins your still screwed. Also don't forget about sinkholes because US itself is full of sewers and oil pipes underneath. Also bunker buster bombs.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yea I'm good... nature and my knowledge of my local area is my bunker. I know places so deep and dark no piece of modern machinery could follow or track you there.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I was literally thinking about this earlier today.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

sorry, but I have my own bunker to retreat to

Also, I have read that Area 51 is no longer the hub of activity it once was, and that it has moved to a facility in Colorado somewhere.

As WW3 starts I will invade my Pharmacy first to get my things. Without them I am going to lost every war. I do also have a bunker but mainly to survive bombing than apocalypse.

Exaclty. Legend about A51 is very comfortable to hide things somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Not a good idea ... once you've fully considered the 'bottom line'.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Yea I'm good... nature and my knowledge of my local area is my bunker. I know places so deep and dark no piece of modern machinery could follow or track you there.

Is it haunted there and full of army of ghosts?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It will not look like Fallout video game at all

The Fallout series is set in an alternate reality 1950s

Why ?

Cause we already know who is causing WW3 first place.

We do ? That is an all encompassing statement. And in Fallouts the Chinese and the Russians both started it...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Not a good idea ... once you've fully considered the 'bottom line'.

Well gotta either let us in or we shoot back because its WW3 already. They have no choice but to choose. If they start shooting then we know what side they are on. It can't hurt to try.

Do you remember the Independence Day movie? Where American civilians were allowed into Area51 for safety against alien invasion. So if they decide to not. We have the right to invade and bomb the living hell out of that place. They have absolutely no right against Americans themselves.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
We all know hiding in bunkers will not save us in WW3 scenario due to planetary environment to possible nuclear radiation. It will not look like Fallout video game at all(so you can keep dreaming).

What do you think? There has been loads of conspiracy about Area51 involving aliens, alien tech and alien dead bodies. Anyone else scared of aliens have mind control or there might be some secret experiments like the Area51 video game?

I say all we need is 50 000 united troops to storm Area51 at least. Unless the gov goes crazy and throw nukes like how they test nukes there.
100 000+ troops would be great, then obviously gov can't do #.

It is better to die trying than sit and wait for death in bunkers. Cause we already know who is causing WW3 first place.

If WW3 starts you may want to head away from any military installations as they will be the first targeted with nukes.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Is it haunted there and full of army of ghosts?

There have been plenty of people die or go missing in the swamps and bayous so yes it's haunted... don't need an army where I'm going. Just one well prepared Marine and his rifle...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

That's true. But what if they actually have spaceship in area51 and fly away while we are screwed on Earth? A sight worth seeing before death.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What good would it do. Yay aluminum hangers thatll save ne from the apocalypse

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

It beats being buried alive hiding in bunkers.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

If we storm into area S4 we can commandeer a few working saucers. Those should shield us from radiation.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I think Dulce might be a better candidate if the alien connection story is true.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

They were wrong. Area 51 is expanding and has several new hangars that were just built in the last couple of years. It's just as busy as ever.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I think we should try to get to the nearest stargates and go off world. It really doesn't matter. Normal unimportant people will be dead before they even realized that WW3 started. Everyone important will be long gone and hide somewhere safe and leave the rest to fend for themselves. That's why people should pay attention when important people are suddenly disappearing because that's the first sign that something is up. Lets face it. Nobody is going to rescue you when the world is about to end. They don't a give # about the majority of the population.

On the topic of Area 51. I still believe that the base is just a form of disinfo to keep people occupied with chasing their own tails meanwhile all the interesting stuff happens somewhere else. I seriously doubt you will find anything useful there to save yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join