It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Justine Damond shot dead by US police in Minneapolis

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
Really? People go to university to become police now?

Sure. It almost guarantees they've got a person with a liberal slant carrying the badge and gun.

If only they realized they just needed to be an trigger happy, mentally unstable idiot and they could save themselves thousands.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
"Neighbour of Justine Damond’s killer gives shocking new insight into his behaviour"

Mayor Hodges’ comments come as it was revealed the cop who shot Ms Damond dead, Mohamed Noor, is known in the townhouse complex where his large family lives as quick-tempered, “jumpy” and “extremely nervous”.

New insight into the character of the Minneapolis policeman emerged as investigators released transcripts of the two emergency calls Ms Damond made just before Noor shot her dead last Saturday night.

“He is extremely nervous ... he is a little jumpy ... he doesn’t really respect women, the least thing you say to him can set him off,” Mr Miller said.

“When they say a policeman shot an Australian lady I thought uh, oh but then when they said who it was I was like, ‘OK.’”

He said Noor, who has refused to explain to investigators what led him to shoot dead bride-to-be Damond, was a strict and ill-tempered presence in the townhouse block, where children play together in a playground in a small park between the units. “He got into it with the kids, they were outside playing and something got stuck in a tree and he came out and he just started yelling at the kids because they were out here playing,” Mr Miller said.

“He has little respect for women he has little respect for blacks and kids,” said Mr Miller, who is African-American. “He has an air like you just couldn’t really be around him.”

Source

edit on Mon Jul 24 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

If only they realized they just needed to be an trigger happy, mentally unstable idiot and they could save themselves thousands.

I'm sorry one of your countrymen died, brother. I'd be pissed-off too, if I had to walk a mile in your shoes.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I'm sorry one of your countrymen died, brother. I'd be pissed-off too, if I had to walk a mile in your shoes.

I appreciate it and am sorry for what's happened to your country. It hurts us, too and it's very difficult for us to accept. It's like watching a the world's biggest, most beautiful ship sink.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is great.

Looks like someone is having a little bit of fun trolling the police:

You may have seen an unusual sign or two popping up in Minneapolis this weekend, taking a backhand swipe at the city's police force in the wake of the Justine Damond shooting.

The signs, which read "Warning: Twin Cities Police easily startled", appeared at least twice on posts in Minneapolis and St. Paul over the weekend, with city crews removing them quickly after.

Whoever is behind the signs spared no expense: They are made of metal, are painted professionally and were mounted on street poles using heavy duty screws, just as official signs are. At this point there is no information on who may be behind the campaign.
Link

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

As a matter of fact, a lot of departments require degrees, so yes a lot of people do go to college to become police now.

Oh so instead of having a well regulate police department you would rather have a vigilante posse going around enforcing laws, lemme know how that works out for you.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Oh so instead of having a well regulate police department you would rather have a vigilante posse going around enforcing laws

Quite a bit of literary leeway there using the term "well regulated" unless it refers to the cover up procedures.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

What a great idea to give a low IQ, woman hating Somali Muslim and badge and a gun.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112

What a great idea to give a low IQ, woman hating Somali Muslim and badge and a gun.

Correction: What a great idea to give a quick to anger jerk a badge and a gun.

Corruption issues are not limited to "minority hiring" which is being claimed in this case.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Correction: What a great idea to give a quick to anger jerk a badge and a gun.

Corruption issues are not limited to "minority hiring" which is being claimed in this case.

Too many people these days are simply looking to give somebody a break. That's the first ingredient in the Recipe for Disaster. How about we just don't give badges and guns and responsibilities ... to folks who can't get past the Common Sense Litmus Test. Being black is not a job qualification nor is being openly gay or wearing a hijab during virtue signaling sessions. People in Minneapolis are waking up to this.

I was taught (by the school of hard knocks) not to hire people based on a college degree ... especially if real work and real responsibility were co-mingled. The only thing that sufficed was a strong track record.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I guess they were just unlucky when they picked this paricular woman-hating Somalian muslim.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
If anyone has been wondering to themselves what horsesht they were going to come up with, so far this is the best they were able to concoct in the space of 10 days since the incident. A female, not specified as Justine Damond, 'slapped' the patrol car.

First off, how hard can a person slap a car, how hard do any of you think Justine slapped a car - if at all - and I think the term might be slightly inappropriate, but as anyone with half a brain knows, they are trying desperately to justify this repulsive little speck of dirt excuse from a human being's reason for murder. I'd say if it was 'slapped' it was more likely touched, if anything at all. Because apparently that startles a cop and causes him to him to shoot across his partner in their patrol car at an unarmed Australian in her night gown.

For anyone outside of Australia who cares, this is still headline news.

Justine Damond shooting: search warrant says 'female' slapped squad car

So yeah, we were wondering what huge lies they were thinking up and it turns out this pissy little insultingly pathetic one is what they've managed to come up with.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

So many questions from this search warrant information.

What was the search warrant for and how exactly did it lead to that conclusion? If that wasn't something that was part of the statements officer Harrity gave to the BCA then how can they possibly know that a female, or anybody for that matter, slapped the back of the squad car? Was there security footage from a neighboring building that captured the incident?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So it appears there were two search warrants. The first was for the alley in which this incident took place. The second was for Justine Damond's home. They were searching her home for bodily fluids, controlled substances, and writings.

"I don't understand why they're looking for bodily fluids inside her home," said Joseph Daly, an emeritus professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, referring to one of two recently-released search warrant applications.

"Whose bodily fluids are they looking for? Is she a suspect? I don't understand why they're looking for controlled substances inside her home. I don't understand why they're looking for writings inside her home. The warrant does not explain that to me."

Asked if that means the BCA considers Damond to be a suspect, spokesperson Jill Oliveira replied via email:

"No, an individual involved in the incident."

Of course officer Noor was also an individual involved in the incident but I don't see a search warrant for his home for bodily fluids, controlled substances, or writings.

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

They are doing everything in their power to blame the victim, Stevie Wonder could see it...SOP..bunch of cockroaches
edit on 25-7-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I know right! What the heck searching for bodily fluids in her home?
Another source is saying a woman slapped the police car prior to the shooting? Another source

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

edit on 25-7-2017 by dreamingawake because: double post

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Ya, it's disgusting.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Could you imagine the noise if it were a white US housewife, trying to report a percieved issue best handled by professionals paid to do it ( police ),

Gunned down for no good reason ( even with the weak as piss excuses ) by a minority refugee that practices the muslim religion ... who clams up to protect his cowardly arse.

Then ... crap excuses and resignations !

Still no truth spoken.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Imagine if the Mayor the police chief and the ordinary citizenry had treated the Castile incident with more urgency , there would be an improved chance that this could have been avoided and the lady's life spared, when was the last time heads rolled in similar incidents , most every time the officer get to keep his or her job or retire with with pension..it is in the training folks, do cops even say freeze anymore??

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join