It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Coincidences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Remember that list of all the similarities between Lincoln and Kennedy? Here are some more like that. Just plain odd things that are likely just the product of luck, questionable luck in the case of Nurse Jessup and clearly bad in the case of the bike-riding twins.

And it wouldn't surprise me at all if there were threads about the 'roid rage murders and that coincidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There is no such thing as coincidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have written about this coincidence before (tho I agree, there are no coincidences) but will repost it here with a few clarifications. Nothing so dramatic as the video.

I bought a house in 2008. I had originally wanted the house next door but it was taken off the market the day I called because of a contract placed on it, this was my birthday in 2007. The house I bought turned out to be the house next door to the one I originally wanted. The owner of my original desired house wanted my house but it was taken off the market when she called.

We became friends. In 2014, she calls me but hangs up because of clicking on the line. Shortly after she calls me back and i learn that we have the same last 4 digits in our phone number. Shortly after I notice the clicking on my line. Later checking missed calls I saw a call to me from myself twice by someone unknown ( understand there is a way to do this).

A couple months prior to this call, I had learned my father was not my father. Devastating at the time but got over it and emerged myself into the search.

That was two (now 3) years ago and I now know who my father was.

Now for the strange part. My next neighbor's surname is Hudson. Her grandfather was adopted by Hudson's and that is the surname she uses. Turns out my real surname is Hudson.

To sum up...we wanted each others house but they both had been taken off the market the day we called. I called on my birthday. We ended up next door to each other. The last 4 digits of our phone number is the same. My number is a land line (think grounded and her's was a cell and had the number many years longer than I) The last 4 digits is your identifier. Our last names are the same and last names are identifiers. I am a real Hudson and she is not.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Please refer to the post just above yours.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Really, is that it. I wrote 30 minutes after the post above and my comment affirmed that post.

top topics

join